What's new

Burka Avenger | Pakistan's Animated Female Superhero | Updates & Episodes.

Ofcourse I have a problem with the Burqa. As the civilized world has a problem with the burqa.

Lastly, I donot judge your culture. For forcing the women in your country to bear burqa's is NOT your culture. Your culture is Salwar kameez or the Sari.
The burqa is an Arab culture which Pakistani's love to bow down to.

Ofcourse not. But we keep trying to solve our culture's problems every year.

We dont jump and bow down to Arab culture and start imposing more problems us.

It is not the CIVILIZED world that have a problem but the BIASED world that are more into hate speech then any thing else.
If he word was CIVILIZED, they would have problem with same sex marriages, with worshiping animals, with insulting others religions, with killings of innocent Muslims and not calling that terrorism! If this is not the case, believe me, the word is not CIVILIZED but BIASED!

This is the civilization that is against Burqa?
india-photos-89-560x372.jpg

EXTREMELY SORRY FOR SHARING THIS BUT YOU FORCED ME.

Do you need some pictures of the Westren CIVILATIONS as well?? Think with a clear neutral mind that will open you eyes, and if you are forcing them close, then do same with your mouth!

For me, to best way to respect one's religion and beliefs is to respect those of others so you dont end up in a dirty fight. For this, i am sorry for sharing the above comments. However, i strongly oppose your selection of word CIVILIZATION!! That is not! Its just hypocrisy at its best and just a global agenda!

Sari/Salwar Kameez Pakistani culture? WHat are you talking about? Are you crazy? :cuckoo:

Thats Indian (specifically Hindu) culture bro. Pakistanis are Muslims, and in many ways polar opposites of us.
What? both are worn by Pakistani women today, Saris were very very popular among Pakistani women until Zia banned them but they are coming back.

I may lose friends or respect from some people on this forum but i've always been vocal about one thing:

burqa has no place in Pakistani society. Culturally it never existed; it is an imported garment from another culture. Using chador was more than sufficient.

I do believe that while women at the end of the MUST do as they wish - i still believe it is a sign of oppression. And it has no place in our society. Plus it's also a national security risk. A man dressed in a burqa will be treated as a pious woman -- until he presses a red buttom and blows the shyt out of a shopping mall or near a govt. building.

but im going off on a tangent. The professor in this series is a regular female professor; she assumes the burqa garment when she is out in attack mode. Kind of like Spiderman -- a regular kid in one life but on the other life (as a spider with multiple abilities) a hero, and someone who kicks a lot of enemy arse

:Dits on rise . guess why?

purdha?
NAH

Conservatism ? NAH

:D guess what . its giving more liberty to roam and date bwahahahahahah

and above all with those camera cell phone well its the option to avoide clicked unwantedly by morons.

Dude most of your posts are making sense to me except this constant theme of middle body lard. You must have been seriously traumatized by the fat Punjabi and Sindhi babes at your end man. There is nothing sexier than a well proportioned waist and a hint of hips swaying by in a sari. It is universally acclaimed, and by the French fashion industry no less, as one of the most sensual world female dress forms. Whip your women into shape man! :rofl:

What you quoted is not a constant theme. I said it once and perhaps you wish to make me repeat it. I won't. I would just say that while I have never been to India, and never seen what I described in Pakistan itself, I have seen some fat middle-class ladies in Saris elsewhere. Not a pretty sight.

Burqa / abaya / hijab are the opposite of sensual and hence desirable in a Muslim society. The way you have described Sari is exactly the reason why it is not popular in our society. Plus, Shalwar Kameez is just more comfortable and practical. How many Indian women wear Shalwar Kameez these days, despite it having roots in Western Areas of Pakistan?

What you quoted is not a constant theme. I said it once and perhaps you wish to make me repeat it. I won't. I would just say that while I have never been to India, and never seen what I described in Pakistan itself, I have seen some fat middle-class ladies in Saris elsewhere. Not a pretty sight.

Burqa / abaya / hijab are the opposite of sensual and hence desirable in a Muslim society. The way you have described Sari is exactly the reason why it is not popular in our society. Plus, Shalwar Kameez is just more comfortable and practical. How many Indian women wear Shalwar Kameez these days, despite it having roots in Western Areas of Pakistan?

Don't get serious bro. Your girls need to go easy on the ghee and hit the treadmill more methinks! :omghaha:

What? both are worn by Pakistani women today, Saris were very very popular among Pakistani women until Zia banned them but they are coming back.

Brother you are supporting a narrative that is being used by some Indians. Could you please substantiate your claim that Sari was "very very popular" and that it was "banned".

Even during Bhutto years it was uncommon to see ladies in Saris in Lahore at least. Among our family friends, only one Urdu speaking Muhajir lady from UP wore it with any frequency. Their next generation has given up on it. Nothing to do with any ban etc... Shalwar Kameez is just more comfortable, practical, and economical.

Baaji give us a break please. Are there no intermediates between a burqa and fitted leather popping mammaried nudity? How about a shalwar? The message is pretty clear to all. Some like @Contrarian oppose the subliminal conditioning of young minds, some like me see it as the lesser of two evils. But the message is pretty clear. I know you wear a nikab even in the UK. And I am not judging you. Just speaking my own mind.

Lets face it...THOSE who have a prob with burqa WILL EVENTUALLY have a prob with the shalwar Kameez...Going why Shalwar Kameez...

The cartoon aint the prob but the people with such problematic thinking...

That's because most desi girls are way too uptight, have way too many nakhras and airs, are way too high maintenance, and give away way too little for having to put up with all of that.

News flash to the girls out here - when a guy goes out with you, it is not a signed committal for marriage. Most of us anyways out here can marry only one, so we prefer many field trials before picking the correct one.

@doppelganger I am not sure how that happens to be the answer to what I wrote...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan was closer to us. Almost similar except for religion..confined to mosques and prayers.

Since then however their Mard-e-momin and Army decided that they should try and emulate Arabs.
However Arabization attempts should not be disguised like this one.

I support the Ulemas giving fatwas in KPK that women should not be allowed to go to the markets without male company.
Pakistan is slowly becoming Arabia anyways, but they shouldnt use such backhanded ways as show burqa clad women as heros on TV in Burqa - which the kid would end up idolizing.

It suits India just fine to have a Pakistan that ends up just like Saudi Arabia...the results of that path have been visible since 2005 in Pakistan.
---
Fatima Bhutto

Our country our rules.... stop poking your nose in each and every matter of Pakistan....

Lets face it...THOSE who have a prob with burqa WILL EVENTUALLY have a prob with the shalwar Kameez...Going why Shalwar Kameez...

Not at all. The Shalwar Kameez is massively Indianized. Every Indian state girls wear it. The burqa is just not part of our culture. It is not a part of culture of subcontinental Muslims also. Nor Muslims of any non Arab Islamized land. The burqa is an Arab cultural dress form and has been adopted by non-Arab Muslims the world over because your Holy book exhorts you to wear one. Because your Prophet exhorted you to wear one. You were not wearing one before Islam came to your land and your people. The shalwar on the other hand is a derivative of the Indian kurta.

True...:rolleyes:

Ofcourse I have a problem with the Burqa. As the civilized world has a problem with the burqa.
THAT is the thing...Unlike what they show on TV and what THE EASTERN people catch from TV....the WESTERN CIVILIZED world HAS NO PROB WITH BURQA....I have seen women in London wear it (yes with the face veil), women in NYC wear it too maybe not as common as in London....Women in EU use it too...Maybe you need to get out of your "IDEA OF CIVILIZED WORLD" and see the REAL CIVILIZED WORLD!
Lastly, I donot judge your culture. For forcing the women in your country to bear burqa's is NOT your culture.
I am not sure why Indians stick to this line...Just because it PROB happens in your Muslim community doesnt mean it happens here ....It may happen in our villages but for sure not our cities...In our ciities you see women wearing jeans, shalwar kameez, capris and also burqa (maybe not the black long thing but abaya with face veil...I use it to in Pakistan and mind you I DO NOT STAND OUT!)
Your culture is Salwar kameez or the Sari.
The burqa is an Arab culture which Pakistani's love to bow down to.
That is where you are wrong...YOUR culture is Sari...for us ONLY the high society women wear it or it is more of functional attire...NO one uses it at home as casual wear...As for the burqa...Many of us are mixed blood from Iranian to Arabs to Turks to Afghan....So OUR CULTURE IS DIVERSE!
No one is bowing to anyone ...BTW, burqa as the BA has been shown to wear is just Niqab...it is not
Burqa_1428680c.jpg

Ofcourse not. But we keep trying to solve our culture's problems every year.

We dont jump and bow down to Arab culture and start imposing more problems us.

You dont jump and bow down to Arab culture but you do to WESTERN CULTURE...so kindly save us the crap!

Back
Top Bottom