What's new

Burhan Wani's encounter was an accident: J&K Deputy CM Nirmal Singh

Just some flyer, relax....
Posting this here, as it is related to Kashmir.

@Oscar closed a thread opened by @Abingdonboy , calling his source BS and adding a remark "OP used to be a good member".
I thought I will show Mr Oscar that there's more proof to what had been posted by @Abingdonboy

This was his thread >>>>
https://defence.pk/threads/if-you-r...ers-body-threatens-girls.442444/#post-8530639

And here's the proof>>>

View attachment 322843

@SpArK @nair @PARIKRAMA @MilSpec @Roybot @Star Wars @anant_s @SrNair @litefire

turtle2.jpg
turtle2.jpg

@Oscar closed a thread opened by @Abingdonboy , calling his source BS and adding a remark "OP used to be a good member".
I thought I will show Mr Oscar that there's more proof to what had been posted by @Abingdonboy

This was his thread >>>>
https://defence.pk/threads/if-you-r...ers-body-threatens-girls.442444/#post-8530639

And here's the proof>>>

View attachment 322843

@nair @PARIKRAMA @MilSpec @Roybot @Star Wars @anant_s @SrNair @litefire

That open threatening.
What next, girls going to college will have to face consequences. Some mental retards :pissed:

But guess they themselves tell their sorry position in point no. 4.
Hope there was somebody that could've led them on right path.

The truth about Kashmir>>>

On one side these so called freedom fighters "request" fellow Kashmiris to keep shops and schools closed and on the other side they threaten to burn those who dare come out.
View attachment 322044

@WAJsal
Continued from our conversation on my profile. I didn't know where to post this pic so I chose this thread.
Those who support these "freedom fighters" get paid, to bring children and women to protests. Do not misunderstand what you see on your TV set as reality.

Exactly!!!
Isn't it funny how likes of BD and others call Burhan Wani an innocent kid, son of a poor headmaster?
If anyone of my friends or brothers were to pose like this, then the first thing that would come to my mind is that prolly he has joined ISIS/terrorist organisation.
I want to know how many sane ppl here would pose like this?

View attachment 322045
Govt agencies some spread these type of poster to malign the freedom activist.

This was his thread >>>>

And here's the proof>>>

View attachment 322843

They want the freedom to drag Kashmir to the stone age...

This was his thread >>>>

And here's the proof>>>

View attachment 322843

Still a poor source. I could print something like this out in 10 seconds. Some of you Indians make it sound like its some massive event. But then, because its Kashmiris and then its Muslims; I should not be surprised.

Still a poor source. I could print something like this out in 10 seconds. .

A stone pelters group!
You can't expect them to have a stamp of their own.

Some of you Indians make it sound like its some massive event.
Yes sir, I do take such threats seriously.
I have a friend who lost her father when her family didn't take a flyer on the street seriously. Her father's name was on the hitlist, and was killed a week after the flyer was posted on their street. This was 1989 and my friend happens to be a kashmiri.

But then, because its Kashmiris and then its Muslims; I should not be surprised.
You're the last person i expected to post something like this, my expectations were much higher.
Kashmiris get preferential treatment, and quotas. Let me prove it to you >>>>
J&K gets 10% of Central funds with only 1% of population

And.........we dont treat our muslims any different from the hindus, or APJ Abdul Kalam and our bollywood heroes would not have had the kind of followers that they do.

Ciao

A stone pelters group!
You can't expect them to have a stamp of their own.

Yes sir, I do take such threats seriously.
I have a friend who lost her father when her family didn't take a flyer on the street seriously. Her father's name was on the hitlist, and was killed a week after the flyer was posted on their street. This was 1989 and my friend happens to be a kashmiri.

You're the last person i expected to post something like this, my expectations were much higher.
Kashmiris get preferential treatment, and quotas. Let me prove it to you >>>>
J&K gets 10% of Central funds with only 1% of population

And.........we dont treat our muslims any different from the hindus, or APJ Abdul Kalam and our bollywood heroes would not have had the kind of followers that they do.

Ciao

A google search of Kashmir scooty threat will show that this NEWS is REAL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sour...pv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=kashmir+scooty+threat&tbm=nws

AND Kashmiri Media has deliberately blacked it out

Just some flyer, relax....

turtle2.jpg
turtle2.jpg

Lol
I'm not sure girls in Kashmir would consider it a mere flyer.
Last time such flyers with hitlist were distributed, valley witnessed exodus of Hindu Pandits.

Still a poor source. I could print something like this out in 10 seconds. Some of you Indians make it sound like its some massive event. But then, because its Kashmiris and then its Muslims; I should not be surprised.
Mehbooba Mufti herself revealed it in her short interview to NDTV. This video was posted in a thread open 3 days ago. Surprised no one clicked it. If you don't consider her statement is authentic thats a different case.

An old news but still -
Yasin Malik’s wife dresses to kill

“I can easier teach twenty what were good to be done, than be one of the twenty to follow mine own teaching.” This adage from Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice befits the chairman of Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) Yasin Malik.

Kashmiri-militant-turned-separatist leader Yasin Malikwould generally advocate observance of Islamic dress code for Indian Muslim women. Yet, he does not like this to be kowtowed by his wife Mushaal Hussein Mullick. This has turned out to be so from a photograph that has gone viral on social media.

Mushaal Hussein Mullick is seen sporting a trendy outfit in the photograph as she poses with her husband Yasin Malik to the benefit of paparazzi. No burqa, or head-to-toe veil, or any scarf to cover the head as per Islamic dress norm. It is not known when the photograph was taken but the locale looks like to be not-a-so-swanky Indian airport.

The photograph betrays hypocrisy that the separatist leader may espouse. And, thus, it has kicked off quite a commotion on social media from different quarters. Some people have pointed out how leaders who are proponents of Madarsa education themselves do not send their kids to study there. Yet, these self-styled leaders of the Muslim community oppose Madarsa modernization.

The snap uploaded on Facebook by one Naveen Kumar has already been shared over 12,000 times.

Pakistan-born Mushaal Hussein Mullick comes from well-heeled and affluent family. She likes to dote over Phil Collins and Shakira. The Telegraph in an article described her as a glamorous London School of Economics student who had penchant for painting erotic, bare-bodied and nude beauties.
http://www.newshourindia.com/yasin-maliks-wife-dresses-to-kill/

What she wears is none of our concern but still her husband advocates Islamic dress codes for Indian Muslim womens.

This one is not so old -
If Jihad is so pious why don't Kashmiri separatists or their children pick up guns: Junaid Qureshi

ANI | Amsterdam (Netherlands) Jul 09, 2016 09:02 PM IST

Reacting sharply over the killing of young Hizbul Mujahideen district commander Burhan Wani by security forces, Junaid Qureshi, son of Kashmiri separatist leader Hashim Qureshi, on Saturday said the Kashmiri youth need to understand and need to ask this question to these separatist leaders if Jihad is so pious then why don't they or their children pick up guns?

"All the children of these leaders are tucked away in safe environments in schools in Malaysia, America, London or India, and poor people's sons are dying on streets and they are glorifying it. The Kashmiri youth need to understand and need to ask this question to these leaders if Jihad, if this gun is so pious why don't you pick it up, why don't your children pick it up? This bloodshed must stop," said Junaid, an Amsterdam-based Human Rights activist.

"A youth of Kashmir has lost his life. Many people, many youth in Kashmir, whether justified or unjustified, have a lot of resentment. They are angry, but we can see what it does when you chose violent ways to give vent to your resentment and to your anger. At the end, Burhan Wani met his inevitable fate, he was killed. It's sad to see Kashmiri youth dying like this," he added.

"This young boy (Wani, 22), who is just the age of my brother, could have been a doctor, an engineer, a writer, a poet, or an actor. He could have found so many other ways to give vent to his resentment, and to make an appeal for his genuine demands. But, we must understand and the Kashmiri youth must understand that picking up guns is not the way which will get us somewhere," said Junaid, whose father had hijacked an Indian plane to Lahore in 1971.

"One Burhan Wani died today, another will die tomorrow until and unless we understand that the picking up the gun is not a way out. India has lakhs of army stationed in Kashmir. We have already picked up the gun 26 years ago, what did we achieve? People died. This must end. This violence, this bloodshed must end," he added.

Making an appeal to the Kashmiri youth to shun violence and opt for some other civilised way to vent their resentment, Junaid said, "The youth of Kashmir must understand and their leaders should understand as well that one Kalashnikov, a hundred Kalashnikov, a thousand Kalashnikov are not going to make a difference to the Kashmir issue."

"The Kashmir issue can only be solved on the table and you have to deserve a place to get to that table, you have to have your arguments ready. You need to give vent to your resentment in some other civilised way," he added.

Wani and two other terrorists were killed in an encounter with a joint operation launched by the Rashtriya Rifles (RR), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and the Jammu and Kashmir Police in Anantnag district of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday.

The 22-year-old Internet-savvy Kashmiri terrorist was a resident of Dadsara village in south Kashmir's Tral area. He left his home in 2010, days before taking the Class 10 examination to join the region's frontline indigenous militant outfit Hizb and soon rose to become its district commander and figured in the list of most wanted militants.

Wani had last month released a video warning of attacks on separate colonies for Sainiks and Kashmiri Pandits if they were set up in the Valley. The major part of the video message, however, was directed at the Jammu and Kashmir Police warning them of more attacks.
http://wap.business-standard.com/ar...ck-up-guns-junaid-qureshi-116070900674_1.html
@Levina @anant_s @Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA @Stephen Cohen @MilSpec

Wani had last month released a video warning of attacks on separate colonies for Sainiks and Kashmiri Pandits if they were set up in the Valley.
He Came
He Saw
He Threatened
He got Eliminated.

My thoughts go back to 1980s and good part of 90s when Khalistan movement was a ragging fire and Bhindrewal and his band of looney tunes, threatened to create a separate state and almost gave a picture that Indian state is helpless against those self proclaimed Sons of God, who would free the people against tyrant.
Then Indira Gandhi, one day realized enough is enough and the "problem" was eliminated. It led to assassination of Mrs. Gandhi and a period of violence in state for about a decade but when K P S Gill decided to go for a permanent solution, well by 1994-95, here hasn't been a single such incidence. Yes there are dissident voices of reviving movement, but they come from distant Canada and suitably taken care off.
Point is gun totting and screaming in loud voice won't lead you far. When you start threatening local population of dire consequences (Threatening school/college going girls, local businesses etc), you automatically loose the right of representing a common man (if it was there in first place).
What difference do these hooligans have from the characters portrayed in Bollywood movies, who would threaten local innocent?
On parting note, a Hero would come and beat the daylights out of those goondas, here nothing such dramatic. but yes the Army would get them someday or the other.
In case of Wani, it was not the question of IF (as locals leaders may be telling), but WHEN.

@Levina @Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA @nair @Joe Shearer @MilSpec

This was his thread >>>>

And here's the proof>>>

View attachment 322843

I have seen that thread ,and it is obvious dont like the bitter reality .Kashmir had separatist issue and started just after the independence but it was only after 1990 the nature of the
so called freedom fight changed .
Well mods should think about it for a second .
Noone needs to tell lie about something can see in that poster.And they shouldnt doubt about it .
It is the legacy of Pak intervention in valley for the so called 'freedom fight'.
Yesterday it was against minorities now it is against their own people.

Back
Top Bottom