INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Burhan Wani's encounter was an accident: J&K Deputy CM Nirmal Singh
Ankita Rajeshwari| Jul 30, 2016, 08.20 PM IST
HIGHLIGHTS
  • J&K Deputy Chief Minister Nirmal Singh, on Saturday, called Burhan Wani's encounter an 'accident'
  • He also that the encounter was a 'routine anti-terrorist operation' and that such operations will continue
53467767.jpg

NEW DELHI: Several weeks after Hizbul terrorist Burhan Wani's killing+ , J&K Deputy Chief Minister on Saturday called the encounter an 'accident'.

Singh, in his statement, said that the security forces did not know about Wani's presence at the site and that it was a routine anti-terrorist operation. "When the encounter took place, security personnel informed that 4 terrorists were killed, Identification took place later," he said.

"If we would have known (Burhan Wani's encounter), we would have taken better precautionary measures," Singh added.

He also said that such operations will continue in the state. "It was a routine anti-terrorist operation. Such operations will continue. They are terrorists and will be dealt in such way only," Singh said.

Nirmal Singh's statement falls in line with chief minister Mehbooba Mufti's statement on Thursday. "Had the security forces known about Wani's presence inside the house in Kokernag area of South Kashmir's Anantnag district, it would have been possible to keep the situation from turning to what it is today," Mehbooba Mufti had said.

Normal life has come to a standstill and violence has rocked the valley since July 8, the day Burhan Wani was killed when security forces retaliated after being fired upon by terrorists from a house in Anantnag in which they were hiding.

47 people have died in the violence-marred state. At least 5,500 people, including 3,000 security personnel, have also been injured.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...puty-CM-Nirmal-Singh/articleshow/53467760.cms

Yes a well planned " Accident" :sniper:

This wasnt the first and wont be last till the jihadi rats are not finished.

And anyone who picks arms against our nation will be given the same treatment. :coffee:

P.S- why do i have feeling that Nirmal singh is been misquoted ?

Yes yes yes that encounter was an accident, there was no intelligence at all and it was so ill planned that the freedom fighter got eliminated in less than 4 minutes. :enjoy:

Yes a well planned " Accident" :sniper:

This wasnt the first and wont be last till the jihadi rats are not finished.

And anyone who picks arms against our nation will be given the same treatment. :coffee:

P.S- why do i have feeling that Nirmal singh is been misquoted ?

The best accident till date, i encourage our army to make more of these calculated mistakes...

Last edited:
Hmm... I wonder why state govt wanted to treat him differently.... is it an admission that he was not a terrorist after all?

Hmm... I wonder why state govt wanted to treat him differently.... is it an admission that he was not a terrorist after all?

Article 370, PDP in power and naturally some elements in the assembly are pro separatists...

Article 370, PDP in power and naturally elements in the parliament is pro separatists...
dy CM is from bjp, he could have remained silent or evaded the question as mehbooba was already dealing with it.... also bjp is not exactly junior partner there they got nearly same number of seats... AFSPA a key demand from PDP has not been met and they seem to have compromised on it.. so its not a PDP only ruled state....

He also said that such operations will continue in the state. "It was a routine anti-terrorist operation. Such operations will continue. They are terrorists and will be dealt in such way only," Singh said.
Oh so he was the good terrorist who got killed by accident.

Yeah he was just an online troll .. AKs he posed with were just for aesthetics.
This is the closest to acceptance of TIFU... quite a climbdown from 'intelligence led' encounter of a dreaded terrorist.

This is the closest to acceptance of TIFU... quite a climbdown from 'intelligence led' encounter of a dreaded terrorist.
Yeah ... I guess you didn't read about how one of his gf ratted him out? Security forces just came across him by chance.

The truth about Kashmir>>>

On one side these so called freedom fighters "request" fellow Kashmiris to keep shops and schools closed and on the other side they threaten to burn those who dare come out.
image.jpeg

@WAJsal
Continued from our conversation on my profile. I didn't know where to post this pic so I chose this thread.
Those who support these "freedom fighters" get paid, to bring children and women to protests. Do not misunderstand what you see on your TV set as reality.

Yeah he was just an online troll .. AKs he posed with were just for aesthetics.
Exactly!!!
Isn't it funny how likes of BD and others call Burhan Wani an innocent kid, son of a poor headmaster?
If anyone of my friends or brothers were to pose like this, then the first thing that would come to my mind is that prolly he has joined ISIS/terrorist organisation.
I want to know how many sane ppl here would pose like this?

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom