What's new

Burhan Wani's encounter was an accident: J&K Deputy CM Nirmal Singh

Dont mention Jammu without mentioning the genocide
https://jammuregionalmuslims.wordpress.com/1947-when-jammus-rivers-turned-red/
My greatgrandfather moved to a village near present day Khari Sharif Mirpur after conversion(long story about peeri muridi thing) i would call myself a pahari with Kashmiri origin i didnt learn Kashmiri and cant speak it

There lot killing done by pushtun and durrani don't scratch History it will hit back at you

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=hvx9jq_2L3EC&pg=PA178&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=vkpTy-_jEoYC&pg=PA74&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Invasion and plunder of Valley by Ghaznavids

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=hvx9jq_2L3EC&pg=PA178&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

I can pull up
Durrani Empire History and you know what I'm talking about
And you know what they have done

Genocide, mass massacre and what not...

And yet from a population of 1713000 in 1951 it stands 6888000 in 2011 census.

What a magic

Population of Kashmir as a percentage of the state’s population increased by 3% between 1981 and 2011. It was 52% in 1981, 54% in 2001 and 55% in 2011.

Another magic..

Facts, numbers, statistics .. who cares... lets just sing the song of "genocide ho raha hai"..

There lot killing done by pushtun and durrani don't scratch History it will hit back at you

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=vkpTy-_jEoYC&pg=PA74&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Invasion and plunder of Valley by Ghaznavids

I can pull up
Durrani Empire History and you know what I'm talking about
And you know what they have done
Sawal chana jawab gandum
I mentioned recent jammu genocide you started mentioning half mellinia old wars almost like you are justifying genocides commited against Muslims by citing incidents of foreign invaders

Genocide, mass massacre and what not...

And yet from a population of 1713000 in 1951 it stands 6888000 in 2011 census.

What a magic

Population of Kashmir as a percentage of the state’s population increased by 3% between 1981 and 2011. It was 52% in 1981, 54% in 2001 and 55% in 2011.

Another magic..

Facts, numbers, statistics .. who cares... lets just sing the song of "genocide ho raha hai"..

They think people don't document History

Many historians in west are well documented

Invasion of Ghaznavids & Pushtun tribes and durrani Empire in the Kashmir valley

Like we have not study why Umayyad caliphates attack India during Gujjar -Pratihara rule and was brutally defeated by nagabhatt -1 and his successors
Numerously

Last edited:
That doesnot change anything i am a Sheikh and Sheikh in Kashmir is a title for CONVERTED BRAHMIN PANDIT(My great grandfather converted to Islam) we have nothing to do with Hindus its our past we have no pride in we eat beef and believe in divorce

We view our Hindu past the same way as we view the ancient mohenjedaro people

Yeah the difference is Muslim oppose Indian Hindus support it thats how it was in 47 thats how it is in 2016
Why else do you think rebels against Dogras were mostly Muslim and his loyalist Hindus and Sikhs?

That doesnot change anything i am a Sheikh and Sheikh in Kashmir is a title for CONVERTED BRAHMIN PANDIT(My great grandfather converted to Islam) we have nothing to do with Hindus its our past we have no pride in we eat beef and believe in divorce

Yeah the difference is Muslim oppose Indian Hindus support it thats how it was in 47 thats how it is in 2016
Why else do you think rebels against Dogras were mostly Muslim and his loyalist Hindus and Sikhs?
Sorry dude, my country is not based on religion. ppl may come & go, they may change religion,gender,....etc but country still remains the same. For ur info even family origin of Nehru ,first PM of India is of kashmir. Few ppl cannot lord over rest of the country with their bunkum logic.
Just bcos you change the religion does not mean country is going to change for you. good luck with ur logic.

Sorry dude, my country is not based on religion. ppl may come & go, they may change religion,gender,....etc but country still remains the same. For ur info even family origin of Nehru ,first PM of India is of kashmir. Few ppl cannot lord over rest of the country with their bunkum logic.
Just bcos you change the religion does not mean country is going to change for you. good luck with ur logic.
Actually it does the two nation theory was also proposed by a Kashmiri

Sawal chana jawab gandum
I mentioned recent jammu genocide you started mentioning half mellinia old wars almost like you are justifying genocides commited against Muslims by citing incidents of foreign invaders
Thats pretty funny quite often you ppl connect to some ancient dogras to present Indian govt and rail against it. But when it comes to atrocities perpetrated by invaders do a complete u turn. why not be consistent ?

Are sahab pahle aap aaye toh.
Agar hamne wadakhilafi ki to aap wapis chale jana. Sacchi:lol:
Sorry bhai pehley bhi kayi chokri kay pichey garbar hoyi ab jab tak confirm nahi tab tak na hi hoga an sandel khaney nahi jana :D

Are sahab pahle aap aaye toh.
Agar hamne wadakhilafi ki to aap wapis chale jana. Sacchi:lol:
Sorry bhai pehley bhi kayi chokri kay pichey garbar hoyi ab jab tak confirm nahi tab tak na hi hoga an sandel khaney nahi jana :D

Difference between freedom fighters and terrorists Bhagat Singh was a freedom fighter for some terrorist for the British

Difference between freedom fighters and terrorists Bhagat Singh was a freedom fighter for some terrorist for the British

You need to understand one thing that Kashmiri nationalism was never for Kashmir, it stems from same hatreds for non majoritarian of Kashmir as the hatreds inbreeded by ML pre 1947 for the demand of separate nation. Thus so called uprise in 1989 was well known for murdering , desecrating & throwing the original Kashmiris out of Kashmir. And this is not my conclusion what I read about Kashmir from some distant location but having spent significant time in Kashmir, having heard the sermon of Friday prayer which always leads to turbulence, having met the folks from all parts of Kashmir, having travelled across the valley right upto some border post in URI & kupwara, having met some ex militants & stone pelters who are now employed as a driver & tourist guide, having heard of bravery of Kashmir police, having met many army col who employed Kashmiris only for local Intel gatherings, having seen how dogri Muslims & laddakhi Muslims humilate Kashmir terrorists sympathisers( some time seen scuffle as well between Kashmiris & laddakhi), having met Guzar Muslim of upper reaches of Kashmir valley who are extremely pro Indian, having met some rational minds of Kashmir living in valley in extreme dejection seeing the trail or Kashmiriyat is being cocktailed with ISIS ideology, having met NRI Kashmiri Pandits, having met the Pandit living in refugee camps near Ganderbal, kupwara, pullwama & Srinagar, having seen the mark of Hindu temples on mosque located at mountain peaks, having met real victims of police atrocity especially at the hands of SOG/STF, having heard of folklore about Baba Reshi, Lal ded, the mythology behind the origin of Jhelum in verinaag, having heard the bravery of mohd. maqbool sherwani from locals of Baramula who misguided the raiders of 1947, & so on...
Kashmiriyat is almost dead now, all it is a movement led by Islamists disguised as Kashmiri nationalism....

You need to understand one thing that Kashmiri nationalism was never for Kashmir, it stems from same hatreds for non majoritarian of Kashmir as the hatreds inbreeded by ML pre 1947 for the demand of separate nation. Thus so called uprise in 1989 was well known for murdering , desecrating & throwing the original Kashmiris out of Kashmir. And this is not my conclusion what I read about Kashmir from some distant location but having spent significant time in Kashmir, having heard the sermon of Friday prayer which always leads to turbulence, having met the folks from all parts of Kashmir, having travelled across the valley right upto some border post in URI & kupwara, having met some ex militants & stone pelters who are now employed as a driver & tourist guide, having heard of bravery of Kashmir police, having met many army col who employed Kashmiris only for local Intel gatherings, having seen how dogri Muslims & laddakhi Muslims humilate Kashmir terrorists sympathisers( some time seen scuffle as well between Kashmiris & laddakhi), having met Guzar Muslim of upper reaches of Kashmir valley who are extremely pro Indian, having met some rational minds of Kashmir living in valley in extreme dejection seeing the trail or Kashmiriyat is being cocktailed with ISIS ideology, having met NRI Kashmiri Pandits, having met the Pandit living in refugee camps near Ganderbal, kupwara, pullwama & Srinagar, having seen the mark of Hindu temples on mosque located at mountain peaks, having met real victims of police atrocity especially at the hands of SOG/STF, having heard of folklore about Baba Reshi, Lal ded, the mythology behind the origin of Jhelum in verinaag, having heard the bravery of mohd. maqbool sherwani from locals of Baramula who misguided the raiders of 1947, & so on...
Kashmiriyat is almost dead now, all it is a movement led by Islamists disguised as Kashmiri nationalism....
Kashmiri nationalism was never strong just like Punjab Kashmir was always divided along religious lines

Kashmiri nationalism was never strong just like Punjab Kashmir was always divided along religious lines

Actually it does the two nation theory was also proposed by a Kashmiri
two nation theory is a failed logic that was gleefully executed by british for their own benefit to ensure that a strong country does not created in continent. Westerns have used this logic in middle east,africa as well.

Neither sheikh abdullah or NC during 1940's adhered to two nation logic. If he had adhered to two-nation theory he would have joined Muslim conference. So there goes your first argument out of window. If you think it is indeed two nation theory then kashmiriyat is dead.

Third jinnah himself was a confused person who wanted a country based on religion but ends up giving speech quite opposite. (You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this state of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the state. ) But the state is based on religion rt? Well I am confused.......but you are crystal clear rt?

Lastly with birth of bangladesh, two nation theory became nonsense theory.

Only after pakistan occupation of kashmir that religion aka two nation theory gained more prominence. If not for pakistan , kashmir would have had a better chance. Well you need to thank pakistan for creating a big stumbling block for real kashmiris which has allowed India to retain it .

Because the so called Kashmiri nationalism arose around the religious belief of majority which has never been accommodative or inclusive in its approach to infuse the strong nationalism amongst Kashmiris instead it started a sectarian violence, quelling all opposing voices from other religious background.
Ppl outside the Kashmir feels the 1989 atrocity perpetrated by Islamists was the first of its kind however oppression of Pandits leading to exodus was not new phenomenon amongst the Kashmiri Pandits instead it was the last nail in the coffin to oust the rest of Pandit from valley.....

Burhan & his ilk has done great service to cause of Islamist than to infuse the Kashmiri nationalism in its true spirit ....

Nope, Bhagat Singh was a freedom fighter who fought againgst the foreign colonialists and for all people of India. The likes of Burhan Wanis are 'mujahidins', 'gazis' or whatever, who fight against their own people of other religions for Islam and to establish an Islamic Khilafat. In modern world they are called bigots and terrorists.

And that's the kind of separatism born out of extreme religious bigotry that we won't allow in our country.

Posting this here, as it is related to Kashmir.

@Oscar closed a thread opened by @Abingdonboy , calling his source BS and adding a remark "OP used to be a good member".
I thought I will show Mr Oscar that there's more proof to what had been posted by @Abingdonboy

This was his thread >>>>
https://defence.pk/threads/if-you-r...ers-body-threatens-girls.442444/#post-8530639

And here's the proof>>>

image.jpeg

@nair @PARIKRAMA @MilSpec @Roybot @Star Wars @anant_s @SrNair @litefire

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom