What's new

Buddhist Monks Offer Prayers in Jaulian Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Modi,Modi,Modi.My heart fills with pleasure seeing Muslims burning every time they hear his name.Modi means a lot to Hindus like me.
u have a muslim population too dont u care about them oh forgot they dont get there rights

u have a muslim population too dont u care about them oh forgot they dont get there rights
We cared a lot about them but they always spewed venom on us.They have always been getting their rights but they used their rights to kill Hindus in riots.

We cared a lot about them but they always spewed venom on us.They have always been getting their rights but they used their rights to kill Hindus in riots.
stop the blame game whats the percentage of muslims in india ?used their rights to kill hindus havent hindus done the same thing but in greater number

stop the blame game whats the percentage of muslims in india ?used their rights to kill hindus havent hindus done the same thing but in greater number
Hindus are more in number but they are not united by religion unlike Muslims(because Hinduism is not a religion in the first place).so every time there is a riot Hindus get killed more in number.Hindus sometimes get united during the riots not for killing Muslims but for protecting themselves.

I urge you to stop blabbering utter nonsense you have no clue about. It's exhausting to have to read rubbish all the time on here.

Just using the name of secularism a country doesn't become secular. India is light years away to understand this point.
Don't tell me kid how world is bad out there I was kicking asses when you were crying in bed.

Back
Top Bottom