farhan_9909

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Tourism Corporation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Tourism Corporation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa | Facebook

#MonksInKP
[#Buddhist monks from #Korea performed religious rituals for peace in #Jaulian Buddhist #monastery Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP)]

The Buddhist monks from the Republic of #SouthKorea led by Hang Sang Beon, went around the stupa and offered lotus, water, fruit and rice to Lord Buddha. The event was jointly organised by Department of Archaeology and Museum, KP, Tourism Corporation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa(#TCKP) and Gandhara Art and Culture Association.

Julian an archaeological site in KP's part of Taxila is one of the sacred places for Buddhists where Emperor Ashoka preached the Lord Buddha’s message of peace, love and brotherhood in the 1st century AD.

Malanada was Buddhist monk that brought Buddhism to the Korean peninsula.Malananda hails from #Swabi went to Korea to propagate #Buddhism in in 384 AD.Buddhists believe that Malanada has enormous strength and power to help Buddhist practitioners chase away any obstacles on their path.

"A large number of parliamentarians, ambassadors and high commissioners attended the ceremony and children were especially excited to participate in the event.

#Buddhism #Pakistan #China #Japan #Thailand #Vietnam #HongKong #Mongolia #Myanmar #Religion #Mardan #TCKP #Taxila #Swat #Swabi #Heritage #Malanada
1956870_585645791539939_5960668193260497347_o.jpg

10653809_586782504759601_2196660791668964425_n.jpg

63731_586782668092918_125363046297024991_n.jpg

10469898_586783008092884_4788862999546495953_n.jpg

68150_586783244759527_3543552164454550972_n.jpg

1904111_586783324759519_7145463292614052914_n.jpg

10709_586783438092841_5973839001878037107_n.jpg

10253890_586783548092830_3363151789095420490_n.jpg

10450343_586784161426102_6849308238803621730_n.jpg

good to see! also Hindus celebrated Diwali in Islamabad D Chowk with Tehrik E Insaf .. a good show.. while secular India witnessed communal riots in dehli this diwali..

good to see! also Hindus celebrated Diwali in Islamabad D Chowk with Tehrik E Insaf .. a good show.. while secular India witnessed communal riots in dehli this diwali..

When will you pakistanis stop abusing the word secular when you don't know the meaning?

Secular does not mean there is no crime, there is crime in india including breakdown of law and order and two groups clashing, and show of diwali celebration by a showbaaz political party does not make pakistan heaven for hindus. They are still second class citizens not qualified for top positions and they are still leaving for India.

BTW 1.25 billions indians, two groups clash in one neighborhood in a city. And you get an orgasm?

At topic - good choice. Pakistanis will happily acknowledge and even promote their connection with buddhism.

When will you pakistanis stop abusing the word secular when you don't know the meaning?

Secular does not mean there is no crime, there is crime in india including breakdown of law and order and two groups clashing, and show of diwali celebration by a showbaaz political party does not make pakistan heaven for hindus. They are still second class citizens not qualified for top positions and they are still leaving for India.

BTW 1.25 billions indians, two groups clash in one neighborhood in a city. And you get an orgasm?

At topic - good choice. Pakistanis will happily acknowledge and even promote their connection with buddhism.

we very well know what secular means.. it is not us but you who is abusing this word as this dewali incident is one of those scores of incidents happening in india every other day.. you are lecturing here like Indians don't get ejaculated when similar small incidents happen in Pakistan of around 200 million inhabitants while Pakistan is not secular..

we very well know what secular means.. it is not us but you who is abusing this word as this dewali incident is one of those scores of incidents happening in india every other day.. you are lecturing here like Indians don't get ejaculated when similar small incidents happen in Pakistan of around 200 million inhabitants while Pakistan is not secular..

Again you are linking the word secular to groups of criminals clashing!!! Obviously education and literacy are two different things.

And yes, such stuff does not happen in Pakistan like what happened in Delhi. For an equivalent in pakistan would be pakistani hindus objecting to religious celebrations by Muslims and then fighting pitched street battles with muslims. LOL, in Pakistan rinkle Kumari happens, Hindus simply leave for India, they have no chance of a fair fight, on streets or in politics. Because India may or may not be secular as per an islamist, but pakistan sure is a muslim country as per everyone.

Welcome back, what a treat to see.
Correct. As a young University student, I used to spend 10 days every year in the northern areas. I used to visit the historical place and I have witnessed these processions in But Kara at Mengora, Sawat. Those were good days, very good days. I am very happy to see things are coming back to normal, thanks to Pakistan Army.

It has been my understanding that Pakistanis generally don't understand or have a poor understanding of the concept of Secularism and Democracy and how they apply to countries.

Again you are linking the word secular to groups of criminals clashing!!! Obviously education and literacy are two different things.

And yes, such stuff does not happen in Pakistan like what happened in Delhi. For an equivalent in pakistan would be pakistani hindus objecting to religious celebrations by Muslims and then fighting pitched street battles with muslims. LOL, in Pakistan rinkle Kumari happens, Hindus simply leave for India, they have no chance of a fair fight, on streets or in politics. Because India may or may not be secular as per an islamist, but pakistan sure is a muslim country as per everyone.

Let me spoon feed you once again regarding your comment on secularism:

If your calling the communal riots between Hindus and Muslims based on religious grounds only clash between two criminal groups makes your nights awesome and feel you educated, I have no problem with that. But you are only entitled to your opinion and not to your facts.The fact remains that it was a religious riot exhibiting no religious harmony in a secular India.

Rest of your comment is bosh!

Correct. As a young University student, I used to spend 10 days every year in the northern areas. I used to visit the historical place and I have witnessed these processions in But Kara at Mengora, Sawat. Those were good days, very good days. I am very happy to see things are coming back to normal, thanks to Pakistan Army.
Its batkhela mengawara swat :)

Let me spoon feed you once again regarding your comment on secularism:

If your calling the communal riots between Hindus and Muslims based on religious grounds only clash between two criminal groups makes your nights awesome and feel you educated, I have no problem with that. But you are only entitled to your opinion and not to your facts.The fact remains that it was a religious riot exhibiting no religious harmony in a secular India.

Rest of your comment is bosh!

A bit of intelligence is too much to expect from you?

Fact - there is strife in india on religious grounds (also on caste, language, economic resources grounds etc etc). The reasons for that strife are many and well known to you (historical, political, economic etc etc). India is a poor over populated country with tremendous divercity and that leads to some strife and occassional breakdown in law and order. Sometimes it becomes big, but mostly contained well by the state (nobody died in Delhi for example).

But that has nothing to do with secularism. The strife would be there (infact much worse) in a hindu india or a muslim india. If anything secularism reduces that strife.

Lastly, people following their religion in India is not news. Congrats on YOUR news, but don't bring India into it, and don't blabber on about secularism.

Pakistan is moving towards religious harmony, while India has fallen to a known terrorist Modi. terrible times ahead for India, if this creep Modi remained.

All the best. Hopefully Taliban Khan will come to power and bring in jinnahs pakistan (minus the direct action days).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom