What's new

Brutal Video Of Israeli Police Attacking Teen From America

normal a land like north korea will do this.. there is no "oh I would not expect something like this" or "oh my god what happend" just "happens in israel, I wont wait for anything else than hate and crimes"

or you can simply say thats israel mentalaty :)

but I dont like this guy in the Video..

Kid had a knife, got a bit roughed up for being a little terrorist.

Beatings happen even by police against their own people in every country.

This is in the UK

Handicapped man in Spain

There are too any examples to list. Just search for police brutality.

Of course we know how Arab Police treat people.

normal a land like north korea will do this.. there is no "oh I would not expect something like this" or "oh my god what happend" just "happens in israel, I wont wait for anything else than hate and crimes"

or you can simply say thats israel mentalaty :)

but I dont like this guy in the Video..
Thats what happens when you are stupid enough to became slave to Brits and sell your lands for pocket money.

Kid had a knife, got a bit roughed up for being a little terrorist.

Beatings happen even by police against their own people in every country.

This is in the UK

Handicapped man in Spain

There are too any examples to list. Just search for police brutality.

Of course we know how Arab Police treat people.
It's funny how you Israelis will always come up with such silly excuses.
Are you blind? This is not " a bit roughed up ", this guy was beat up to hell and he was only released because he had American nationality. If he didn't have it, knowing Israel, he'd have probably been kept prisoner and in all probability, murdered.
Yes beatings happen against their own people but that doesn't mean that they're justified or in any way correct.

"Kid had a knife"

LOL, you can't be making this up.

Thats what happens when you are stupid enough to became slave to Brits and sell your lands for pocket money.

You are a chechen/khazarian ,right? You do understand that a large number of jews are themselves of khazar descent?

Back
Top Bottom