What's new

British-Pakistani lost generations

Im born in UK i have many pakistani friends, there is some % of pakistanis involved in gang culture, drugs, fraud etc the highest jail population in UK for ethnic people is pakistanis. It all depends where u live like in Manchester, Oldham, Bradford there is lack of jobs etc and so the youths get into crime to make easy money as they see it but in London you will see many pakistanis doing well in business or career wise due to the upbringing.
Can you prove this with source??? They could be Indians....As in UK we are not knowns as Pakistani Indian Bangladeshi ....We are known as Desi....So what make you say they are Pakistanis....Perhaps you yourself visited the jail for sometime???

Unfortunately it will take another generation of Pakistani's to overcome the issues we have.

The lack of English spoken by immigrant parents who arrived during the 60's is a problem. Their focus on work and earning a living, failure to understand what 'home schooling' is, or ask the question 'has my son / daughter done their homework?' breeds the problems we're faced with today.

Classic example is an uncle I know who works and works, his kids are in secondary school (11-16yr olds) and they just play sports in their garden every evening. He doesn't come home and spend time with them, take them to the library, nothing, zilch. But he's happy to pop out and play volleyball in the evenings with his friends.

So the formula is pretty simple:

No study, no education, no development = bad grades, no college, out on the streets, wannabe gangster and life of petty (or serious) crime.

And the above is a mild example. He's lucky that they're playing in their back garden and aren't roaming the streets already like many of these 'rude boys' are.

Again, no care whatsoever by their parents as to where they are, or what they're doing.

Can you prove this with source??? They could be Indians....As in UK we are not knowns as Pakistani Indian Bangladeshi ....We are known as Desi....So what make you say they are Pakistanis....Perhaps you yourself visited the jail for sometime???

Your not known as desi in Uk thats bullcrap all asians (indians, bengalis, pakistanis) are known as pakis pure and simple we dont use desi thats a yankee word. When white people wanna be racist to brown people they call us pakis same like they call black people the n word.

The number of Muslims in prison in England and Wales has soared in recent years from 2,513, or 5% of the prison population, in 1994 to 6,571 or 8% in 2004 and to 10,300, more than 12%, on the latest figures.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/jun/08/muslim-prisoners-potential-terrorists

BBC News - Growing fears over Muslim prison 'gangs'

Last edited:
uk is a vibrant place to live in...there are more pakistanis and bangladeshis in uk than indians...even u can find a india(owned by a bangladeshi) restaurant in as far as whick in scotland...the place i used to live stoke on trent has a huge population of pakistanis who r very friendly made me feel at home most of my stay...but there is radicalisation which is visible not only in major cities like bhirmistan and londonistan who are very critical of western policy..most of the immigrant pakistanis lead a very peaceful hardworking life which is not the case with future gen who are very aggressive..drug peddlers..trying to dominate the ghetto... i dont say all of them but a very few i kno
i had very brotherly exp with them all of them during my 3 yr stay...

Check your facts before you post

As of 2007,In Britain,

Indians 1,316,000
Pakistani 905,700
Bangladeshi 353,900

Lead View Table

Your not known as desi in Uk thats bullcrap all asians (indians, bengalis, pakistanis) are known as pakis pure and simple we dont use desi thats a yankee word. When white people wanna be racist to brown people they call us pakis same like they call black people the n word.

The number of Muslims in prison in England and Wales has soared in recent years from 2,513, or 5% of the prison population, in 1994 to 6,571 or 8% in 2004 and to 10,300, more than 12%, on the latest figures.

Muslim prisoners 'treated as potential terrorists' | Society | The Guardian

BBC News - Growing fears over Muslim prison 'gangs'
Where it says they are Pakistani......They being muslim make them Pakistani....??? You BS that pakistani are in high numbers in crime.....Give me a proper source with official figure or statement.....

Where it says they are Pakistani......They being muslim make them Pakistani....??? You BS that pakistani are in high numbers in crime.....Give me a proper source with official figure or statement.....

Yes some % are involved in gangs and crime I live here I know how it is here. Most the asian gangs in Uk are pakistani ones in north of england like Manchester, bradford, Oldham etc they wanna control the heroin trade in england.

Heroin gangs compete for slice of £1bn racket - Home News, UK - The Independent

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1042820/British-crime-lords-control-40bn-trade-drugs-arms-jail-cells.html

Bradford is the base for British-Pakistani gangs smuggling heroin into the country.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1448727/Pakistani-gangs-are-targeting-us-say-fearful-black-youths.html

Pakistani gangs are targeting us, say fearful black youths
Thirty years after Afro-Caribbeans in Walsall successfully fought off white skinhead thugs, their children face a fresh wave of attacks - this time from Asians, reports David Harrison

Last edited:
The generation of Pakistanis maturing during the Afghan-Soviet war were truly lost. Caught in cross fire of culture and extreme conservatism. Entertainment replaced by hardcore rallies of mullahs. The infiltration by KHAD into luring Pakistanis in crime and drug trade.

All the heroin comes from Afganistan to Turkey which is the transit to western europe, the turkish mafia is big in UK they supply the asian/white gangs who sell to the street dealers.

Remind me never to go to Britain, ever.

jk but they look like thugs and druggies.

i have hope that thats not the majority.

Remind me never to go to Britain, ever.

jk but they look like thugs and druggies.

i have hope that thats not the majority.

UK is much safer then USA just compare the crime stats in british cities to american ones and you will see the diffrence, There is organised crime in every western nation if you are not looking for trouble nobody will bother you i guess thats the same in most places.

I dont buy this that there is a correlation between being Pakistani or Muslim and the incidence of Crime...as pointed out by a German fellow....

If this were true,.....the same stats in % based on the population that exists in other countries should hold true....

I am of the opinion that this is a case of "Nurture NOT Nature".....in this case...growing up in Britain and the post-colonial complex that may have much to do with.....

FYI.....There are quite a few Indian gangs in the UK....Sher-e-Punjab being the most famous.....and the Tamil Snake gangs that are considered quite a menace along with the Pakistani Panthers....if Im not mistaken...

Last edited:
Yep now Tamil gangs in UK have in recent years exploded and many murders have taken place and there is sikh punjabi gangs too who were big back in 70/80's

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom