What's new

British-Pakistani lost generations

That is true but a significant subset of these British-Indians are Ismaili/Gujarati Muslims from Africa whose ancestors settled there few generations ago. They were born in Africa and only identify with British India.

Hindus 558,342 + Sikhs 336,179 = 894,521. While 97% of Pakistanis are Muslims so 905,700 will give you 878,529. That means Pakistanis and Indians are nearly equal in UK. These are all my interpretation and I accept that they are neither scientific nor completely accurate.

It may not be your intention, but I think it was very unfair on your part to club all muslims in UK as Pakistanis!

I have a close Gujarati Muslim friend (working for an Indian IT company) who was born and bred in UK with his parents migrating from Africa. He and his family, all of them, consider themselves to be Indians.

honeslty i get mad to see all these benefit people. we work day and night and still cant afford to have proper cloth or pay our mortgages. Benefit is good as long as it is safety net for the needy ones, but some poeple do choose it as their way of life. Benefit is fine, but abusing the systme is disgusting.

problem is there is so many loopholes in the system people can find ways to milk it, there are so many people who say they have lower back problems and you and I both know that diagnosing back problems is a hard thing to do from a medical view. How can a Dr prove you are lying? and that you are capable to work when you say you can't due to pain its makes the case for who are genuine cases and those not a grey area.

British Paksitanis in general have ruined the reputation of Paksitanis world wide......

What a shame for us decent hard working Pakistanis......

Bolded part.... very unfair!

Would you make a statement that all of your countrymen are morons if one of them blows himself up in Rawalpindi? Then why dont you extend that same privilege to your countrymen leaving in Britain? From personal experiences, I can assure you that your generalized statement is far away from facts!

problem is there is so many loopholes in the system people can find ways to milk it, there are so many people who say they have lower back problems and you and I both know that diagnosing back problems is a hard thing to do from a medical view. How can a Dr prove you are lying? and that you are capable to work when you say you can't due to pain its makes the case for who are genuine cases and those not a grey area.

yes, you are right. and we shouldnt forget the benefit cheats, tax evasion as well. tax evasion is the easiet of all without a question asked.

yes, you are right. and we shouldnt forget the benefit cheats, tax evasion as well. tax evasion is the easiet of all without a question asked.

Since the Tories came to power this is what they have done:

Child benefit frozen for three years
Public sector pay frozen for two years
VAT to rise by 2.5 percentage points

Now i work in public sector im getting screwed I wont get a pay rise for god knows how long no matter how hard i work. If i decide to have children I will be out of pocket from the time labour were in charge and if you wanna buy anything like electrical, car etc it will cost you 2.5% more then b4.

All these tax hikes will be paid for by people like you and me the ordinary joe public.

Now i work in public sector im getting screwed I wont get a pay rise for god knows how long no matter how hard i work. If i decide to have children I will be out of pocket from the time labour were in charge and if you wanna buy anything like electrical, car etc it will cost you 2.5% more then b4.

All these tax hikes will be paid for by people like you and me the ordinary joe public.

Amit what's your line of work in the public sector mate?

Amit what's your line of work in the public sector mate?

Im a school teacher hard to believe I know lol, well im a recent teacher I have only been in the job 18 months how about yourself Waz?

My situation is exactly like yours, i am public sectro employee with uncertain future for my job, we have got time until April next year but god knows what happens next. There is again a big problem for people who pay taxes, we wont get child benefit which we need the most, they are significantly reducing child tax credit BECAUSE we work and those who are on benefit are not gona lose much except the child benefit, so again it is the people who work are f up. the only thing i am happy is the rise of VAT, everybody is going to pay it no matter who, wish they had raised it 22%.

Im a school teacher hard to believe I know lol, well im a recent teacher I have only been in the job 18 months how about yourself Waz?

Snap mate. Do you teach secondary? If so what is your speciality?

Last edited:
It may not be your intention, but I think it was very unfair on your part to club all muslims in UK as Pakistanis!

I have a close Gujarati Muslim friend (working for an Indian IT company) who was born and bred in UK with his parents migrating from Africa. He and his family, all of them, consider themselves to be Indians.

954.gif

There are over 1.5 million Muslims in UK and I never implied they are all Pakistanis nor used this figure. I did not refer to Gujaratis coming directly from India to UK. Many Gujaratis from Africa in UK feel they are Indian because they are called Indians in Africa. Same is true in Caribbean and South America where they were termed Indians. I was saying that these people are subset of Indians in UK. The Indians from India and Pakistanis from Pakistan are very close in numbers if we ignore these Indians from Africa and Caribbean. That was my argument may be I did not say it clearly and/or people misunderstood. Many Gujarati Muslims from Africa do feel close to Pakistan in my experience.

sher-e-punjab(if they ever were a gang) are history as with all the jamaican yardie gangs, white working class(estate boys) and many other gangs in the uk. and the only reason they are history is because they have been booted out by the pakistani mafia. Pakistani gangs/gangsters have totally taken over in the uk, cities with asian populations are totally run by the pakistanis.the pakistanis control 85% of the drug trade(the turks now are having sleepless nights) prisons are full of hardcore pakistani gangster's who now run the prisons as well, white and black inmates in prisons are fearing for their lives with the influx of the pakistani inmates. Bradford and Birmingham are the centre of the mafia. it is well known in england that you dont mess with the pakistani population. its is not all doom and gloom for the pakistanis, as their a large proportion who are educated profesionals & business owners. 77% of pakistanis in the uk are self employed.

I suspect the trend is coming from back home. See Google Trends figure for areas in and around Lahore (middle Punjab);

Google Trends

mww41s.png

Middle Punjab in Pakistan is notorious for such sick mind-set; one that also supports the barbaric laws like the notorious blasphemy law. Imagine that; mindset that loves horse sex is the same that loves barbarity in the name of blasphemy. Two faces of the same coin, or reflections of the same perverted primitive middle Punjab mentality.

Back
Top Bottom