What's new

Britain is No Longer a Major Military Power

you do know your comparing a destroyer to a carrier right
the zumwalt can do 30+knots, the qec can do 25+ and is multiple times bigger. thats called design sunshine. go to your mom, your nappy must be full of crap because its spilling of on to the keyboard

no the nappy of your whole country is full

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/nov/15/hms-astute-submarine-slow-leaky-rusty

"It would also be incapable of keeping pace with the Royal Navy's new aircraft carriers, which will be able to travel at more than 30 knots and need the submarines to protect them. One source told the Guardian the boat had a "V8 engine with a Morris Minor gearbox". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS!!! We all knew the Astute was a lemon the day it was born, the BIGGEST lemon was QE. No wonder you wanted to sell one off to IN and we weren't stupid enough to buy it. And you invented some new kind of math where the weight is multiplied by 4 times and the speed comes down by only 5 knots :lol::lol::lol:.

And that's why we've decided to bolt our next carrier- a 70 KT monster with a nuclear reactor. Plannty of power to do 30 Knots and operate an EMALS on deck and lots more. Not this under-powered JUNK.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh my my my....this is interesting, what have we come across? This is the INS Vikrant II . I just checked the engine specs...

-This ship is 44000 Tonne displacement. Power 4 GE engines giving 33000 HP each = theoretically it can tap 120K HP (I'm guessing not all turbines will be run at peak, so actual derived will be lesser)

-QE has 88K HP despite being 1.5X bigger @waz @Steve781 @Blue Marlin

:lol::lol::lol: what is this? Is QE some kind of a joke?:lol::lol:

211.jpg

UK....united kingdoms queens still leader of worlds largest territories.Australia,Canada,Newzeland still British influenced and still got veto power in united nations.So don't underestimate Britain.

No dude, no one in the world will wet themselves laughing at that comment, most people, including people from your own country will generally agree with it.

Lol 'carrier is here' :lol::lol::lol: F 35 is here :lol::lol::lol:...man do you have any idea where that program is? Especially the VSTOL version? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You even ignored Global Firepower, THE authoritative ranking of global armed power. What they say is the most rational assesment, what you say is called 'opinion'. You got some kooky opinions man :lol::lol:

@waz we had a decades old carrier....but it was an actual carrier with working planes that can sail up to Britain and attack if we decide to :D. Not 'khywabi pulao' . Guess what? There's a lot more where that came from

On a micro level people are laughing at you now right now. The world would think your comments are deranged.
Oh look now you're resorting to silly icons to cover the weakness of your posts.
The carrier is here, or do you have information otherwise? VSTOL version? You mean the STOVL version, that's what the RAF has and is continuing to receive. By 2018 we will have the 617 Squadron operating out of RAF Marham.
Global fire is an authoritative ranking is it, according to who? Janes? Which think tank, university, experts are behind it? Something which doesn't even take into account the evolution of technology. The whole x amount of tanks v x amount of tanks is something you do as a kid.
As for your carrier, has it sailed beyond the Indian Ocean yet, in your hands? As for attacking the UK, oh dear, it's just not going to happen.

On a micro level people are laughing at you now right now. The world would think your comments are deranged.
Oh look now you're resorting to silly icons to cover the weakness of your posts.
The carrier is here, or do you have information otherwise? VSTOL version? You mean the STOVL version, that's what the RAF has and is continuing to receive. By 2018 we will have the 617 Squadron operating out of RAF Marham.
Global fire is an authoritative ranking is it, according to who? Janes? Which think tank, university, experts are behind it? Something which doesn't even take into account the evolution of technology. The whole x amount of tanks v x amount of tanks is something you do as a kid.
As for your carrier, has it sailed beyond the Indian Ocean yet, in your hands? As for attacking the UK, oh dear, it's just not going to happen.
VSTOL = Vedic Short Take Off and Landing, a tech the rest of the world can only dream of, AND something that every Brit should be scared of!

Interesting discussion, but Britain's power is far more than mere military hardware. Its alliances with powers across the world, in particular its special relationship with USA, give it a gravitas far more than mere numbers.

VSTOL = Vedic Short Take Off and Landing, a tech the rest of the world can only dream of, AND something that every Brit should be scared of!

He's writing off the QE when they operate a Russian hand-me-down carrier. Why do you think some people have stopped responding to him. He'll still continue.

no dude, no one is laughing at me both Micro or macro level. They are only sad at how disjointed from reality you are. Yea we actually have a carrier on sea right now-Vikramaditya. We can ACTUALLY project power. As far as the INS Vikrant is concerned, you missed the point completely.

And as far as your F 35 dreams are concerned, no you're wrong there too. you will start testing the things in late 2018. (you will not start testing anything then I can assure you). You will not have sufficient jets until 2023- even then you won't have sufficient jets at current development rates. That's a fact.
http://www.autoblog.com/2016/12/16/usmc-f-35s-deploy-royal-navy-carrier/
e Royal Navy has struggled to fund a purchase program to deploy aircraft on the first Queen Elizabeth-class carrier, and won't start aircraft trials with British F-35s until late 2018. The QE won't have a suitable number of British-flagged fighters until 2023, so attaching Marine F-35Bs gives the Royal Navy's carrier a reason to exist during its first deployment. It's unclear if American aircraft will deploy to the second Queen Elizabeth-class carrier, the HMS Prince of Wales – she's currently two years behind schedule and probably won't be commissioned this decade

no
w all of this is dependent upon how the americans are going to handle this expensive, over budget under delivering program's future

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24707...nning-moves-to-scrap-their-f-35-stealth-jets/

They are laughing, you just choose to ignore it. Much like posts of substance that have been directed at you.
You can project power to Sri-Lanka and the Maldives, that's where it's been right?
What am I wrong about? The F-35's have been undergoing testing in the states. They're not just arriving in the UK raw.

A group of Royal Navy and Royal Air Force personnel are currently at sea onboard USS WASP, joining American colleagues in the latest F-35B Lightning II fast jet trials.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/avi...tary-test-F-35B-Lightning-II-jets-at-sea.html

On 15 Apr 16, the RAF deployed a Voyager aircraft to US Naval Air Station Patuxent River in support of Lightning II (F-35B) Air to Air Refuelling (AAR) trials.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/news/archive/raf-voyager-and-f35-air-to-air-refuelling-18052016

The Royal Air Force’s 17 Sqn has assumed control of the test and evaluation of the UK’s first Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II, marking the start of independent operational testing by the UK of its future Joint Strike Fighter.

The aircraft – dubbed BK-1 – is based at Edwards AFB, California, where 17 Sqn has now begun to test and evaluate without the assistance of US forces that have until now supported the test campaign for the UK’s aircraft.

Both RAF and Royal Navy personnel make up the squadron, which will work to ensure that the aircraft is interoperable with the UK’s regulations and its other assets – including the RN’s new aircraft carriers – ahead of initial operational capability clearance for the aircraft, which is earmarked for 2018

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/a...sumes-control-of-f-35-test-and-evalua-408880/

That's not sufficient jets for the QE, there will be an operational squadren out of RAF Marham.

Last edited:
They are laughing, you just choose to ignore it. Much like posts of substance that have been directed at you.
You can project power to Sri-Lanka and the Maldives, that's where it's been right?
What am I wrong about? The F-35's have been undergoing testing in the states. They're not just arriving in the UK raw.

A group of Royal Navy and Royal Air Force personnel are currently at sea onboard USS WASP, joining American colleagues in the latest F-35B Lightning II fast jet trials.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/avi...tary-test-F-35B-Lightning-II-jets-at-sea.html

On 15 Apr 16, the RAF deployed a Voyager aircraft to US Naval Air Station Patuxent River in support of Lightning II (F-35B) Air to Air Refuelling (AAR) trials.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/news/archive/raf-voyager-and-f35-air-to-air-refuelling-18052016

The Royal Air Force’s 17 Sqn has assumed control of the test and evaluation of the UK’s first Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II, marking the start of independent operational testing by the UK of its future Joint Strike Fighter.

The aircraft – dubbed BK-1 – is based at Edwards AFB, California, where 17 Sqn has now begun to test and evaluate without the assistance of US forces that have until now supported the test campaign for the UK’s aircraft.

Both RAF and Royal Navy personnel make up the squadron, which will work to ensure that the aircraft is interoperable with the UK’s regulations and its other assets – including the RN’s new aircraft carriers – ahead of initial operational capability clearance for the aircraft, which is earmarked for 2018

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/a...sumes-control-of-f-35-test-and-evalua-408880/

That's sufficient jets for the QE, there will be an operational squared out of RAF Marham.

by....2018? Your QE will be fully operational with sufficient jet complements?

That's sufficient jets for the QE, there will be an operational squared out of RAF Marham.
What a pity the glorious royal navy has been reduced to fighting troll wars. would you mind serving us some........:pop:

Read the post again man.

Wait what?

You obviously haven't worked on engineering projects.

a) yeah i read the post and I think you read too much into those news items. Officially the F 35 has not completed testing, in fact is wayyyyyyyy behind so many parameters that there is a big risk that the US might actually cancel the project and go for super hornets (I used to think that's a bad move but the delays are so bad I'm not sure any more, something has gone seriously wrong in this project). You think it won't happen? I've got news for you einstein- another project called F22 is an academic project for all practical purposes now.

b) RAF is just about getting it's hands on them now, this is nowhere close to induction testing. Hell extensive tests with QE will have to be done before indction. Hell QE itself will have to undergo years of sea trials before being declared seaworthy/ fit for naval service. Jets will land after that.

c) Production. USAF and USMC will be the first to take delivery. At this time there is only limited series production for testing. They have to do final config/ go ahead and only then will full production actually start. RN obviously knows it won't be the first to get the jets. So it has recommended that USMC jets be placed on decks instead of RN. Obviously you don't want a carrier floating around without planes. If the proposed date for that is 2023, then your consignment will come probably by 2028.

einstein- another project called F22 is an academic project for all practical purposes now.

Right you cheeky little cu*t I asked you before not to make it personal now you have. I'm not going to waste my time posting a response to you. I don't have the slightest bit of respect for you anymore. Now think your next step carefully, or it's bye, bye from this forum.
Oh I just saw your 57 warning points. Quite the little antagonist fantasist aren't you.

Right you cheeky little cu*t I asked you before not to make it personal now you have. I'm not going to waste my time posting a response to you. I don't have the slightest bit of respect for you anymore. Now think your next step carefully, or it's bye, bye from this forum.
Oh I just saw your 57 warning points. Quite the little antagonist fantasist aren't you.
Hmmm new addition to my vocabulary, another word for retard.

Back
Top Bottom