What's new

Britain is No Longer a Major Military Power

WAS ONCE but not now.So many in the race already.btw I heard the news about GB making their own Aircraft Carriers.thats a big leap

No you're not. With no ability to project power, age old equipment etc. I haven't even gone into your country being penned in by two enemies, you're more powerful how? You're weaker conventionally speaking,and forget about the nuclear deterrent. You're still chugging along trying to develop a sea based deterrent, where as the UK has had one for since the 70's.

@mike2000 is back You reading this?

you're just saying that because you're a pakistani and you can't handle the idea that India is more powerful than even a P5 member, else you'd have not missed the simple fact that 'power projection' of UK is basically a half built carrier that's not even begun sea trials and by the time it'll get working F 35 it'll be at least another 10 years. You're claiming India can't fight a two front war? Britain can't even fight a one front war. Let them take on a real major power, not argentina etc. and we'll see how well they do. India's objective is to protect a territory almost the size of western europe, currently the fastest growing region on the planet. No one's really challenging us anywhere.

Who ever here is butthurt about english power pray please stop buying properties in london ! :lol:

People stopped buying properties in london quite a while ago. Pak politicians excluded. Britain belongs to India anyway so I don't think that should be a big deal.

No you're not. With no ability to project power, age old equipment etc. I haven't even gone into your country being penned in by two enemies, you're more powerful how? You're weaker conventionally speaking,and forget about the nuclear deterrent. You're still chugging along trying to develop a sea based deterrent, where as the UK has had one for since the 70's.

@mike2000 is back You reading this?

yeah... @mike2000 is back are you reading this? I just called RAF sissies......

India is already more powerful than GB. They won't match up any time soon

Dude, I had to visit the doc to get myself a tetanus shot after I looked at your pic.
lamo.......india is already more powerfull than us lol.
you cant even deal with a country 5 time smaller than india let alone us lot.

Who ever here is butthurt about english power pray please stop buying properties in london ! :lol:

indians.........what do you expect

lamo.......india is already more powerfull than us lol.
you cant even deal with a country 5 time smaller than india let alone us lot.

you mean pakistan....don't make that statement. It is rude to them. And India is ways more powerful than your inferior forces.

it is still a major military power... and will remain so for quite some time.. even if scotland goes for independence...

One thing the British do that we can never match- hot air.....
brits can project power thousands of miles away from UK, something India simply cant... they have well developed arms industry that can export and earn money.

Honestly Uk only have very good political influence and that's to because of colonialism ........... And as for as military power concerns they only have very goof Atomic capabilities that's for sure.
Now for civilian side they have very good and better way of life then many other countries , Here I will say , Thank you the money that come from Sub-Continent and China.......
And for power projection why not you British Attack Bangladesh on your own and see what happen????????
All the current backwardness in Sub-content is only because of British , They destroyed our system , culture , heritage ........... How come we forget Bengal , what shit they turned this province just to have Drug money from China..............
Yes they were once supper power but now they are not by meaning ,,,,,,, But yes they are way better (supper power) in HR (management) and Human Development

you're just saying that because you're a pakistani and you can't handle the idea that India is more powerful than even a P5 member, else you'd have not missed the simple fact that 'power projection' of UK is basically a half built carrier that's not even begun sea trials and by the time it'll get working F 35 it'll be at least another 10 years. You're claiming India can't fight a two front war? Britain can't even fight a one front war. Let them take on a real major power, not argentina etc. and we'll see how well they do. India's objective is to protect a territory almost the size of western europe, currently the fastest growing region on the planet. No one's really challenging us anywhere.

Oh Lord you sound more desperate with each post. It was just waiting and knew it was just a matter of time before you bought the "oh you're Pakistani" part in, your points are weak, hence you make it personal. Firstly I'm third generation, and I don't hold Pakistani citizenship. If I came from a Pakistani perspective I'd stay neutral or hammer you far worse. I take it you also see millions of British, Canadian and American people, of Indian origin as just Indians? They'ed probably take issue with that.
You are not powerful than the UK, and never will be. These are just your fantasies where virtually every non-Indian member, yes that includes people apart from Pakistanis, are laughing at you. Half-built carrier, what utter rubbish. It has been fully constrcuted and is about to undergo trials in a couple of months.
Two front war! The Chinese will do irepariable damage to you in under a week. They have the industrial capability to build weapons from scratch including fifth generation jets, you import most of yours. No one takes your claims seriously apart from yourselves.
The RAF already has four F-35's, the first two debuted in last year's RIAT, a show I was at. But then that shows the difference from someone who gets his information online and someone who actually goes out and about.
Also why on earth are we going to find a "real major power" to fight? We have no quarrels with anyone.

Last edited:
ven so it's pretty strange for Poland to ally with people who honour the SS, or with the people in Ukraine who did this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

Oh we are so powerfull only Poland support them and only Poland helping them hey wait did we even gave them any weapons like you did?... You now there are Racist in UK now to that kill Pols ...

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT GIVES THEM WEAPONS AND VEHICLES so whos realy working with the SS?

UK To Expand Support To Ukraine’s Armed Forces

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-to-expand-support-to-ukraines-armed-forces

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine_Support_Act

I'll spell it out to you: Hitler killed MILLIONs of Poles. So it would be rather odd for Poles to honour him, no? Churchill didn't kill millions of Englishmen to my knowledge.

And you work with Nazi to so ... They killed milions of you to ... You know if we go the way you speak Russia did the same to us ... For us Hitler = Stalin

EDL3.jpg

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/6/12/1211079/-British-Neo-Nazis-are-on-the-March

It looks like you love them ;p

Last edited:
Oh Lord you sound more desperate with each post. It was just waiting and knew it was just a matter of time before you bought the "oh you're Pakistani" part in, your points are weak, hence you make it personal. Firstly I'm third generation, and I don't hold Pakistani citizenship. If I came from a Pakistani perspective I'd stay neutral or hammer you far worse. I take it you also see millions of British, Canadian and American people, of Indian origin as just Indians? They'ed probably take issue with that.
You are not powerful than the UK, and never will be. These are just your fantasies where virtually every non-Indian member, yes that includes people apart from Pakistanis, are laughing at you. Half-built carrier, what utter rubbish. It has been fully constrcuted and is about to undergo trials in a couple of months.
Two front war! The Chinese will do irepariable damage to you in under a week. They have the industrial capability to build weapons from scratch including fifth generation jets, you import most of yours. No one takes your claims seriously apart from yourselves.
The RAF already has four F-35's, the first two debuted in last year's RIAT, a show I was at. But then that shows the difference from someone who gets his information online and someone who actually goes out and about.
Also why on earth are we going to find a "real major power" to fight? We have no quarrels with anyone.

Lol!!! There is no power assessment in the world that supports your claim. India has been more powerful than puny Brits for a long time now. You have had no carriers for almost a decade and still you claim 'power projection'. It will go to sea trials is a line that you're taking with a country that has constantly held carriers for decades. It has FOUR F 35, tell anyone including the RAF/ RN that F 35 is hale and hearty, they'll laugh at you. Sea trials take many years themselves. I will charitably tell you you don't know how this stuff works. You thought what? By jan the ships will be in service? That even in the next 5 years you'll get the squadron strength of F 35s? You gotta be out of your mind.

And yeah, I still think the third gen Pakistani guy can't deal with the fact that a rival is too powerful. Britain is a garbage bin of history as far as we are concerned.

And yeah, I still think the third gen Pakistani guy can't deal with the fact that a rival is too powerful. Britain is a garbage bin of history as far as we are concerned.
You keep saying that and yet you've created about twenty threads about our decline. Why do you care so much? Nobody in this country is obsessing about the power or lack thereof India has. I think you probably need a wife or girlfriend.

@waz here, even in the latest firepower index- forget India, even FRANCE is ahead of UK. :lol::lol: @Steve781 @Blue Marlin @mike2000 is back even France kicks the crap out of you :D

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

You keep saying that and yet you've created about twenty threads about our decline. Why do you care so much? Nobody in this country is obsessing about the power or lack thereof India has. I think you probably need a wife or girlfriend.

my commitment to truth and global honesty and dignity has been mocked at in the past too. My girlfriend feels the same about UK.

@waz here, even in the latest firepower index- forget India, even FRANCE is ahead of UK. :lol::lol: @Steve781 @Blue Marlin @mike2000 is back even France kicks the crap out of you :D

. My girlfriend feels the same about UK.
What, your blow up doll?

my commitment to truth and global honesty and dignity has been mocked at in the past too..
It's your pathetic obsession with a foreign country that's being mocked. Neither myself, nor waz, blue marlin or mike2000 have ever been interested in your attention and yet you're constantly vying for ours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom