What's new

Britain is No Longer a Major Military Power

He insults a moderator, and one which many Indian members come to voicing their grievances. Retard is too tame of a word.
The mod should now do some soul searching, and realize, no matter what, it is his brethren who will stand by him, in real life.

On topic: Some people who think that the UK Military has fallen into obsolescence, need to make a day trip to Sandhurst, maybe they would learn a thing or two.

He insults a moderator, and one which many Indian members come to voicing their grievances. Retard is too tame of a word.
i ignored him cause he was talking crap. shupa power india....... hehe lol
if he had the chance he would leave india for the uk in a heart beat then pop out a much kids as possible and claim benefits and live the rest of his life as a taxi driver.

Last edited by a moderator:
i ignored him cause he was talking crap. shupa power india....... hehe lol
more like dirty ganga lamo
if he had the chance he would leave india for the uk in a heart beat then pop out a much kids as possible and claim benefits and live the rest of his life as a taxi driver.
You do realize that after this statement, your life on the gangaland forum is over.

Right you cheeky little cu*t I asked you before not to make it personal now you have. I'm not going to waste my time posting a response to you. I don't have the slightest bit of respect for you anymore. Now think your next step carefully, or it's bye, bye from this forum.
Oh I just saw your 57 warning points. Quite the little antagonist fantasist aren't you.

You're getting agitated because you can't handle the facts and so are getting personal. Or else why would anyone have a problem being called einstein, the greatest mind history? :lol::lol: rest of it is you fuming because F 35 isn't coming before 2028 :lol:

I'm not going to waste my time posting a response to you. I don't have the slightest bit of respect for you anymore. Now think your next step carefully, or it's bye, bye from this forum.
Oh I just saw your 57 warning points. Quite the little antagonist fantasist aren't you.

The member @Guynextdoor2 is one of the most prolific trolls on this forum, I don't think he actually believes the things that come out of his own mouth. Or at least I hope not, if he does then there are some serious underlying problems there.

You're getting agitated because you can't handle the facts and so are getting personal. Or else why would anyone have a problem being called einstein, the greatest mind history? :lol::lol: rest of it is you fuming because F 35 isn't coming before 2028 :lol:

Bye, bye. You can go off now to conquer the entire world. I'll make sure I tell my countrymen to expect the one man invasion from you.

The member @Guynextdoor2 is one of the most prolific trolls on this forum, I don't think he actually believes the things that come out of his own mouth. Or at least I hope not, if he does then there are some serious underlying problems there.
Yeah, people like him get away with murder, by playing the psychotic card. What a shame.

He's mentally unstable. Just like you said my friend, one look at his posts a person either writes him off as insane, or an hormonal teenager, who hasn't seen anything of the world. Either way, he's not welcome here. I gave him time and he still thought it was a game.

Last edited:
He's mentally unstable. Just like you said my friend, one look at his posts a person either writes him off as insane, or hormonal teenager, who hasn't;t seen anything of the world. Either way, he's not welcome here. I gave him time and he still thought it was a game.

I hope he is only a troll and that he doesn't believe any of the things that come out of his own mouth. If he really believes what he is saying then I am deeply concerned for his health. I'm not even kidding, there is something seriously wrong there.

I hope he is only a troll and that he doesn't believe any of the things that come out of his own mouth. If he really believes what he is saying then I am deeply concerned for his health. I'm not even kidding, there is something seriously wrong there.

India is full of guys like that troll. Sua puwa syndrome is an epidemic right now.

Bye, bye. You can go off now to conquer the entire world. I'll make sure I tell my countrymen to expect the one man invasion from you.
well you took your time banning him.
i assume you edited my post to?

You do realize that after this statement, your life on the gangaland forum is over.
from you source about their carrier

Moreover, the report says the MiG-29K fleet - India ordered 45 fighters from Russia for $2 billion for INS Vikramaditya and INS Vikrant - is "riddled with problems" due to defects in the fighter airframes, RD-33 MK engines and fly-by-wire systems. Consequently, the serviceability or operational availability of MiG-29Ks is pathetic - ranging from just 15.93 per cent to 37.63 per cent.

15% to 38% availability rate. bloody hell. they might as well not bother and call it a helicopter carrier

I'm afraid he actually believes everything he says, there's plenty of them around. Attack the UK, fight two front wars, better technology than the F-35 and so on.

well you took your time banning him.
i assume you edited my post to?

Yes apologies for that. I tried to give him time and I hoped he would stop trolling. Yes I did edit you post haha.

from you source about their carrier

Moreover, the report says the MiG-29K fleet - India ordered 45 fighters from Russia for $2 billion for INS Vikramaditya and INS Vikrant - is "riddled with problems" due to defects in the fighter airframes, RD-33 MK engines and fly-by-wire systems. Consequently, the serviceability or operational availability of MiG-29Ks is pathetic - ranging from just 15.93 per cent to 37.63 per cent.

15% to 38% availability rate. bloody hell. they might as well not bother and call it a helicopter carrier

Yep, that's the one that's going to launch an assault once it enters the English Channel. Have you prepared your bomb shelter? I'm thinking of taking on a role in an AA battery. I don't fancy the idea of all those Migs swarming London. Our Typhoons and F-35's don't stand a chance.

Last edited:
Britain's still massively powerful compared to its size both land mass and population wise. However, even when factoring the size of the British economy, we're still overpowered. We've sustained a lot of that power despite economic "decline", or rather the ascent of larger nations, the actual decline of empire. But we've sustained it largely by retaining high tech industry, maintaining a military industrial system at home, taking part in quite a few interventions and most importantly, augmenting our reach with the EU and the US, these two factors are what makes Britain really powerful and not to be underestimated. Although Brexit could soon alter than reality.

Britain isnt as strong as it was pre-1945. Even the rising economies will be stronger than England one day.

Back
Top Bottom