What's new

BRICS statement not foreign policy failure, says Asif

First become a state, than talk about having dealings on state to state level. Currently 40% of your territory is well under taliban rule and you are worried about Pakistan?
And who still support the Taliban? I don't think it's Iran or CIA.

We are turning the tide everyday on the ground as we speak. On the policy side, Pakistan being in the corner and a regional understanding that Pakistan is on the wrong side vis-a-vis Afghanistan a strategic win for us.

Big feat for a country that you consider a no state!!

bold letters showing your desperation,

whatever floats your boat :lol:

have a national holiday for isolating Pakistan :rofl:

yeah they were, i guess 2nd last mention which shows their importance to Brics forum. lol

Should i call it failure of indian and Afghan policy bcoz it include TTP, ISIS too for which Pakistan accuse you and Afghans.. afghan president even accepted that they have safe heaven in Afghanistan..

What is you age dude.Second last mention does not decrease or increase their priority.
Their inclusion in the joint statement is a result of lot of quid pro quo from both Indian and Chinese side.

I think it's time Pakistan asks for the location of haqqani network if it really exists in Pak we should remove it at all costs.
@Arsalan @The Eagle @django if haqqani network truly exist in Pak than we should take action against them (although the possibility is almost nill but sill) and if we have already targeted them in ZEAB which i am sure we have than why aren't we telling this to whole world? guys your opinions?

There you go, we can find the middle ground here.

yeah they were, i guess 2nd last mention which shows their importance to Brics forum. lol

Should i call it failure of indian and Afghan policy bcoz it include TTP, ISIS too for which Pakistan accuse you and Afghans.. afghan president even accepted that they have safe heaven in Afghanistan..
Well for you guys every forum that takes some policy against you is an irrelevant forum.

When US banned Syed Salahuddin you guys said, US ban carry less weight.

There is no single allegation made by any countries on links connecting TTP to India. So save me the BS. Even China failed to acknowledge it.

First become a state, than talk about having dealings on state to state level. Currently 40% of your territory is well under taliban rule and you are worried about Pakistan?
You became the "state" after taking billions in CSF for removing terrorist from your own side of KPK and FATA. Let them make some money. Baluchistan, the biggest province... leave it otherwise you will even be scrambling for 40% of the territory.

We are turning the tide everyday on the ground as we speak. On the policy side, Pakistan being in the corner and a regional understanding that Pakistan is on the wrong side vis-a-vis Afghanistan a strategic win for us.

Big feat for a country that you consider a no state!!
Enjoy while it lasts and remind me again when something changes on the ground.
As for turning the tide, goodluck with that though in reality if were really making tides, trump wouldn't be crying and trying to shift blame on Pakistan.

Last I know Did US declared taliban as teerorist organization ?
I mean why taliban have officies in Qatar under the biggest US base in region ...
How it is on Pakistan that US along with NATO has not been able to defeat a red tag milita of few thousand men not sufficiently equipped ?
It's simple why US and Afghanistan yet not able to close the border and increase security with fence ..wherever Pakistan start doing it there is disruption from Afghanistan ?
There is wrong notion being by Pakistan of having influence a highly exaggerated one I believe ..
Can somebody point out where is this Invisilbe haqqani network established in Pakistan ? IF US can take osama out why not this one too ?
Pakistan should stay out of this Afghanistan problem ..let us handle it
Regarding BRICs this is not something unusual unless it changes something on ground ...

What is you age dude.Second last mention does not decrease or increase their priority.
Their inclusion in the joint statement is a result of lot of quid pro quo from both Indian and Chinese side.

Lej and LeT are as much priority for China and rest of state as floods in india :lol: and what you offer in quid pro quo? dhoklam?

You became the "state" after taking billions in CSF for removing terrorist from your own side of KPK and FATA. Let them make some money. Baluchistan, the biggest province... leave it otherwise you will even be scrambling for 40% of the territory.
We have heard that one many times before. Guess what Pakistan is here, terrorism is all time low apart from few attacks on soft targets by Indian back Jamat ul Ahar and ttp. Pakistan has made alot of strides in our battle and the result is on the ground. CSF was a joke compared to what we sacrificed. And for your poor information most of the funds were for using our territory against to the popular notion that US tried to sell. Pakistan is here for the past seventy years despite of Indian crying and you can cry some more along with your daddy trump, nothing is going to change. Afghanistan will remain a hell hole not because of Pakistan but because US choses to ignore the ground reality and puppet regime of Kabul wants to do India's bidding instead of trying to bring peace in their own country. In the end blame Pakistan. Thats the easiest way of hiding your own in competency.

Last I know Did US declared taliban as teerorist organization ?
I mean why taliban have officies in Qatar under the biggest US base in region ...
How it is on Pakistan that US along with NATO has not been able to defeat a red tag milita of few thousand men not sufficiently equipped ?
It's simple why US and Afghanistan yet not able to close the border and increase security with fence ..wherever Pakistan start doing it there is disruption from Afghanistan ?
There is wrong notion being by Pakistan of having influence a highly exaggerated one I believe ..
Can somebody point out where is this Invisilbe haqqani network established in Pakistan ? IF US can take osama out why not this one too ?
Pakistan should stay out of this Afghanistan problem ..let us handle it
Regarding BRICs this is not something unusual unless it changes something on ground ...

Last I head TALIBAM has not not now not ever declared a terrorist organisation by the U.S. The Qatari office was opened with the consent of U.S when it was in the process of peace negotiation with U.S

Lej and LeT are as much priority for China and rest of state as floods in india :lol: and what you offer in quid pro quo? dhoklam?

Understand this kid...each line of the declaration is vetted , argued over , vetoed over in a multilateral statement.About the quid pro quo...we will soon find out.Maybe India's silence over N.K

Enjoy while it lasts and remind me again when something changes on the ground.
As for turning the tide, goodluck with that though in reality if were really making tides, trump wouldn't be crying and trying to shift blame on Pakistan.

I think I am pretty objective in my arguments, accepting that the Afghan state is weak but is making progress.
Your post is typical of current Pakistani FO :),like ostrich with head buried under the sand.

No offense meant btw ;)

We have heard that one many times before. Guess what Pakistan is here, terrorism is all time low apart from few attacks on soft targets by Indian back Jamat ul Ahar and ttp. Pakistan has made alot of strides in our battle and the result is on the ground. CSF was a joke compared to what we sacrificed. And for your poor information most of the funds were for using our territory against to the popular notion that US tried to sell. Pakistan is here for the past seventy years despite of Indian crying and you can cry some more along with your daddy trump, nothing is going to change. Afghanistan will remain a hell hole not because of Pakistan but because US choses to ignore the ground reality and puppet regime of Kabul wants to do India's bidding instead of trying to bring peace in their own country. In the end blame Pakistan. Thats the easiest way of hiding your own in competency.
CSF was asked by pakistan to clear its territory of the terrorist. A total of $8 billion was required and half was to paid by US and rest had to be raised from other countries. What happened in the end we all know it.

As for the rest of the bs you mentioned ---Only if donkeys could fly, but perhaps they do.

Well for you guys every forum that takes some policy against you is an irrelevant forum.

When US banned Syed Salahuddin you guys said, US ban carry less weight.

There is no single allegation made by any countries on links connecting TTP to India. So save me the BS. Even China failed to acknowledge it.

Have you heard of the expression, an ostrich with head buried under the sand? :)

Back
Top Bottom