What's new

BRICS statement not foreign policy failure, says Asif

it remains highly unacceptable that evidences of Pakistan's alleged support for these organisations are missing.
pakistanis always have deliberate amnesia when it comes to the terrorists. mullah omar died in pakistan, mullah mansour got blown up in pakistan ...etc these are all facts not rumors.
Every time there is an attack in India JeM owns it up directly but pakistan says it is a charity group.

you cannot wake up ppl who are pretending to be asleep.

Please do some research. Not only did you guys asked for it. There was a special delegation sent to the "WEST". You have every right to drink the coolaid you want to drink.

You are the one here claiming something, the burden of proof lies on you not me. Why should i research?

This is the same policy of establishment that every pakistani tow even they know nothing about. USA came to afghanistan we we took the pounding laying down and they left some peanuts only. When talks or negotiation even try to begin, then we want to equal partners. This old bs only works on US or maybe not even on them now.
English please because i cant understand what you are blabbing about

As far as the recognition of durrand line goes, pakistan should ask the taliban's first.
I know being an Indiot you will come with a stupid argument. Did I say anything about recognising the durrand line? I talked only about barring it. But than if it gets barred how would India continue to send terrorists inside Pakistan and the US with that mayor of Kabul aiding and abetting it while blaming Pakistan for their failures?
As for asking the talibans, We know how to deal with them you start worrying about losing more territory to taliban every other day and whining to Pakistan like Bitch every other day.

English please because i cant understand what you are blabbing about
Sorry I am yet to learnt pinglish.

I know being an Indiot you will come with a stupid argument. Did I say anything about recognising the durrand line? I talked only about barring it. But than if it gets barred how would India continue to send terrorists inside Pakistan and the US with that mayor of Kabul aiding and abetting it while blaming Pakistan for their failures?
As for asking the talibans, We know how to deal with them you start worrying about losing more territory to taliban every other day and whining to Pakistan like Bitch every other day.
I also knew this will come from you that we are only fencing durand line. Look It's not an agreement of border.

I don't think afghanistan refuses to fence the border outside of its claim to the border and pakistan should be able and free to do the same. As for whining, we let the pakistan do it anyday and everyday. But when time comes the B-slap is always in order.

But than if it gets barred how would India continue to send terrorists inside Pakistan and the US with that mayor of Kabul aiding and abetting it while blaming Pakistan for their failures?
Nobody is blaming pakistan for failures in afghanistan. They are talking about the terrorist networks in pakistan's territory and its role in harbouring them.

They didn't put any blame of loss of territory on pakistan. Though They are correlated.

Sorry I am yet to learnt pinglish.

Still better than those call center trained wanabes trying to pretend.

I also knew this will come from you that we are only fencing durand line. Look It's not an agreement of border.

I don't think afghanistan refuses to fence the border outside of its claim to the border and pakistan should be able and free to do the same. As for whining, we let the pakistan do it anyday and everyday. But when time comes the B-slap is always in order.

No body cares what you think, its the ground reality that matters. Also Last we checked Pakistan did no barge from its position from sheltering those so called terrorists as per India and your daddy the US and all we hear is more whining like whores with Modi at BRICS and Trump in Afghanistan. Let me know when you change anything on the ground. Till than its Pakistan that has B slapped you.

Still better than those call center trained wanabes trying to pretend.
From karachi

No body cares what you think, its the ground reality that matters. Also Last we checked Pakistan did no barge from its position from sheltering those so called terrorists as per India and your daddy the US and all we hear is more whining like whores with Modi at BRICS and Trump in Afghanistan. Let me know when you change anything on the ground. Till than its Pakistan that has B slapped you.
Pakistan has the habit of having the sugar daddy (now daddies). BRICS was a resolution from 10 countries.

Oh!! forgot you are not isolated.

pakistanis always have deliberate amnesia when it comes to the terrorists. mullah omar died in pakistan, mullah mansour got blown up in pakistan ...etc these are all facts not rumors.
Every time there is an attack in India JeM owns it up directly but pakistan says it is a charity group.

you cannot wake up ppl who are pretending to be asleep.
These guys were travelling in other countries like Iran.

I think I am pretty objective in my arguments, accepting that the Afghan state is weak but is making progress.
Your post is typical of current Pakistani FO :),like ostrich with head buried under the sand.

No offense meant btw ;)
Afghanistan is progressing?? Please enlighten us. With over 40 % of territory under direct or indirect Taliban control. Corruption sky high. Country being ruled for last 16 years by foreign powers. Civilians killed by airstrikes at will. You still think Afghanistan is progressing? Shocking.

I think it's time Pakistan asks for the location of haqqani network if it really exists in Pak we should remove it at all costs.
@Arsalan @The Eagle @django if haqqani network truly exist in Pak than we should take action against them (although the possibility is almost nill but sill) and if we have already targeted them in ZEAB which i am sure we have than why aren't we telling this to whole world? guys your opinions?
We are telling them, they just do not believe it. :P

Afghanistan is progressing?? Please enlighten us. With over 40 % of territory under direct or indirect Taliban control. Corruption sky high. Country being ruled for last 16 years by foreign powers. Civilians killed by airstrikes at will. You still think Afghanistan is progressing? Shocking.
They made India as their friends with Air Corridor so they are progressing :).

Did you miss JeM and LeT from the list?

They operate from Pakistan. Their founders are living in Pakistan.

I agree with you, Yes we do have YOUR MONKEY (Kalboshan Yaduv) he is in Pakistan. The founder of JeM and LeT. And the MONKEY is serving Indian Army officer. Hope it updates your record.

Stop lying to the world, Face the truth. See what you MONKEY is confessing about committing terrorism in Pakistan.See this video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nhP0YixTZi8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Don't quote me for your newbie rhetoric boy.

These craps have been discussed to death in this forum. So, move on.

Back
Top Bottom