What's new

BRICS statement not foreign policy failure, says Asif

I asked you for official statement and you put out a Mr.Nobody guy in US. So, who is blabbering? I asked you an official US government spokesperson who blame India. Again you can't get that. So, your BS walks.

Regular rhetoric. We only supported Afghan government, we have no other connection. Even the US government rightly said, India don't fund any organization in Pakistan. How can you say LeT and LeJ do not get government support when they openly call for Jihad against India. Held public rallies. Whether you fund them or not, there are enough proof that you openly support them. We only support LTTE for a very short period. We retracted that and turned against them. As for Mukti Bahini, well Bangladesh don't think so:azn: so I think it's more justifiable.

Apart from China, why do you think Russia is your BFF?:lol:

Where did we defend TTP?:o: I guess comprehension is not your forte. TTP is still named in the declaration. You should read the history of TTP, who created them. They pledge allegance to Afghan Taliban. We don't support Taliban. You are the one playing with all these organization. :enjoy:

Pakistan ------- Super duper hyper powa Since 9 gazillion BC :enjoy:

For you world revolves around Pakistan. I rest my case.

You are basically expecting a donkey to run like horse
and a handicap to dance like prabhu deva.

The fact is clear, no one gives a damn about Pakistanis. They use them and throw them. Just like Americans did.

Brother i don't care if they've job offers or not thing is everyone is accusing my country of harboring them and i want my civil and military leader to come out and tell us and whole world whether they're in Pak or not and if they aren't than why our leaders are failing to shut mouths they have to answer and be truthful to us.

Brother i don't care if they've job offers or not thing is everyone is accusing my country of harboring them and i want my civil and military leader to come out and tell us and whole world whether they're in Pak or not and if they aren't than why our leaders are failing to shut mouths they have to answer and be truthful to us.

Definitely a major setback for Pakistan regardless of what the FM is saying, the groups that threaten Afghanistan and the region with roots in Pakistan were mentioned. The final communique has signatures of China and Russia ( two main stakeholders) which Pakistan seem to bank on vis-a-vis US and her policies towards Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Now where does this leave Pakistan? I say Pakistan's policy towards Afghanistan is on life support and in need of urgent pivot. One were Pakistan stops using these groups as a foreign policy tool and deal with Afghan on state-state level.

@Kaptaan :

@pakistani342
----------------------------
https://www.geo.tv/latest/156689-brics-statement-cant-be-termed-foreign-policy-failure-says-asif

بی غیرت را گفتن در کونت درخت سبز کرده، گفت: خیر است زیر سایش میشینم هههههه

In a world where you can put forward even a trail of white powder bought on the dark internet, it remains highly unacceptable that evidences of Pakistan's alleged support for these organisations are missing.

There are some forces hell bent on declaring the LoC a permanent border for which they are desperate as recent moves have shown.

A heavily manned LoC makes it impossible for any intrusions or infiltrations.

As far as Afghanistan is concerned. We should just ignore the rhetoric since it's quite embarrassing to try and make Afghans understand anything.

Mr. Asif needs to start being more talkative in the coming weeks or months since we had no foreign minister for the past 4 years.

In a world where you can put forward even a trail of white powder bought on the dark internet, it remains highly unacceptable that evidences of Pakistan's alleged support for these organisations are missing.

There are some forces hell bent on declaring the LoC a permanent border for which they are desperate as recent moves have shown.

A heavily manned LoC makes it impossible for any intrusions or infiltrations.

As far as Afghanistan is concerned. We should just ignore the rhetoric since it's quite embarrassing to try and make Afghans understand anything.

Mr. Asif needs to start being more talkative in the coming weeks or months since we had no foreign minister for the past 4 years.

The declaration they signed is laughable, probably 4 of them just signed it for the sake of it ........... what on Earth would have Brazil and South Africa worried about these organisations? Plus Hizb Ut Tharir is included in the list whereas india itself has yet to ban Hizb ut Tahrir. Further, if we are talking about our boogeymen than Pakistan should convey clearly to China that any such declaration / statement is incomplete without including Mukti Bahini and its supporters mentioned in it.

I asked you for official statement and you put out a Mr.Nobody guy in US. So, who is blabbering? I asked you an official US government spokesperson who blame India. Again you can't get that. So, your BS walks.

That Mr nobody was sec of defence of US. you still have to answer who among bricks blamed Pakistan for LeT other then sanghis..

regular rhetoric. We only supported Afghan government, we have no other connection. Even the US government rightly said, India don't fund any organization in Pakistan. How can you say LeT and LeJ do not get government support when they openly call for Jihad against India. Held public rallies. Whether you fund them or not, there are enough proof that you openly support them. We only support LTTE for a very short period. We retracted that and turned against them. As for Mukti Bahini, well Bangladesh don't think so:azn: so I think it's more justifiable.

more blabbering from terrorist when couldnt defend state sposored terrorism, are we allowed to cause civil war in Afganistan just because we have millions of Afghan Pashtuns living here? yeah you have no other connection that's why piss poor shithole like yours pouring billions in Afghanistan for humanitarian purpose :rofl::rofl: while your hindutva sanghi are against accepting 15000 refugee from next door rohingya. while your farmers in Maharashtra alone are committing thousands of suicides you are funding Afghans, well just bcoz yankee need you against China doesnt mean everyone is blind, thats why nobody take you serious, Afghani warlords know how to earn billions from bharatis, few suicide bombers and barking against Pakistan... party whole year in London and dubai :lol:

What you bharati think regarding LeT and Pakistan is irrelevant, the most idiotic clown who want to fool himself will only accept bharati opinion on Pakistan, it is as if you ask OBL's opinion on US :rofl:. as i said, bring a single brics country which connected LeT to Pakistan otherwise shove that blabbering up ur arse.:lol: What Bangladesh think is not my concern, recorded history says you are biggest terrorists of this region, you caused civil war in east Pakistan, you destroyed 30 years of Sri Lanka with civil war, you changed your stance decade later doesnt change the fact that you destoryed lacs of lives their, you were behind the birth of monstor.. you destroyed lives of Afghan by supporting warlords in Afghanistan, just bcoz you never won in Afghanistan doesnt mean you didnt funded Northern alliance. :lol:

Apart from China, why do you think Russia is your BFF?:lol:

No Russia is regional power and a UNSC member, i would like to have them on our side or neutral then against US.

Where did we defend TTP?:o: I guess comprehension is not your forte. TTP is still named in the declaration. You should read the history of TTP, who created them. They pledge allegance to Afghan Taliban. We don't support Taliban. You are the one playing with all these organization. :enjoy:

read the quoted part again and then decide who should improve his comprehension skills, :lol:

Last edited:
That Mr nobody was sec of defence of US. you still have to answer who among bricks blamed Pakistan for LeT other then sanghis..
He is still Mr.Nobody as he was 'former' spokesperson.
more blabbering from terrorist when couldnt defend state sposored terrorism, are we allowed to cause civil war in Afganistan just because we have millions of Afghan Pashtuns living here? yeah you have no other connection that's why piss poor shithole like yours pouring billions in Afghanistan for humanitarian purpose :rofl::rofl: while your hindutva sanghi are against accepting 15000 refugee from next door rohingya. while your farmers in Maharashtra alone are committing thousands of suicides you are funding Afghans, well just bcoz yankee need you against China doesnt mean everyone is blind, thats why nobody take you serious, Afghani warlords know how to earn billions from bharatis, few suicide bombers and barking against Pakistan... party whole year in London and dubai :lol:

What you bharati think regarding LeT and Pakistan is irrelevant, the most idiotic clown who want to fool himself will only accept bharati opinion on Pakistan, it is as if you ask OBL's opinion on US :rofl:. as i said, bring a single brics country which connected LeT to Pakistan otherwise shove that blabbering up ur arse.:lol: What Bangladesh think is not my concern, recorded history says you are biggest terrorists of this region, you caused civil war in east Pakistan, you destroyed 30 years of Sri Lanka with civil war, you changed your stance decade later doesnt change the fact that you destoryed lacs of lives their, you were behind the birth of monstor.. you destroyed lives of Afghan by supporting warlords in Afghanistan, just bcoz you never won in Afghanistan doesnt mean you didnt funded Northern alliance. :lol:
:o:

Speak in Hindi man if you don't know English. I don't like to read broken English. :-)

Also, I don't need to prove to you, who destroyed life of Afghanis's. You just ask any Afghani he will point towards the mountains. And call you out.
Russia is regional power and a UNSC member, i would like to have them on our side or neutral then against US.
Good luck:enjoy:
read the quoted part again and then decide who should improve his comprehension skills, :lol:
The above rhetoric shows who have comprehension problem. There is an app called grammarly, it helps you, sorry it helps us to understand what you are saying.

Ciao!

Also, I don't need to prove to you, who destroyed life of Afghanis's. You just ask any Afghani he will point towards the mountains. And call you out.

Its bharat and her soviet husband, who else that can be.

Speak in Hindi man if you don't know English. I don't like to read broken English. :-)

kiddo, you found my broken english after almost dozen replies, before that you have no problem with my broken english, its not fault of my broken english but your butthurt and not having answers for my questions, anyways i don't need certificate on my english skills from gangaite angreez , much better then the graduate from shakha :rofl:

The above rhetoric shows who have comprehension problem. There is an app called grammarly, it helps you, sorry it helps us to understand what you are saying.

Ciao!

here is what part you quote..
rants, not answered my question, since you defended your terror sponsoring nation by saying none accused you of supporting TTP, now you should answer how many of them (BRICS) connected LeT to Pakistan.

your reply :lol:

its beyond you ganga IQ.. leave that clown, stop embarrassing your shiksha mandirs :lol:

The bottom line is that Pak must change course, there is no more appetite for adventurism of this sort in the region or beyond.

Do you listen to your talk shows?Just curious . They seem to think that Pakistan is winning .

Its bharat and her soviet husband, who else that can be.
Like I said, ask any Afghanis. Now who's messing with their life.
kiddo, you found my broken english after almost dozen replies, before that you have no problem with my broken english, its not fault of my broken english but your butthurt and not having answers for my questions, anyways i don't need certificate on my english skills from gangaite angreez , much better then the graduate from shakha :rofl:
Like I said, you got a comprehension problem.:-) That's why I said, you can speak in Urdu/Hindi.

:lol:I wasn't mocking you for your english. I don't understand what you speak with that broken English. If I can't understand what you say, how can I reply?

Also, bringing up Modi video doesn't change it.:enjoy: Poor attempt eh!
your reply :lol: since you defended your terror sponsoring nation by saying none accused you of supporting TTP, now you should answer how many of them (BRICS) connected LeT to Pakistan.

Who said anything about connecting it to Pakistan? Everyone knows the founders of LeT and JeM are operating from Pakistan. You want proof, then look at the founders of these organization.

It's a win for India as we went to your Higher than nonsense friend's country, and named the organization as terror organization. That's a diplomatic victory for India.

There is no need to name Pakistan, even in Goa summit, we didn't name Pakistan explicitly, we are happy to call these organization in international forum. In one way, it thwarts your attempt to make Kashmir more violent.:azn:

its beyond you ganga IQ.. leave that clown, stop embarrassing your shiksha mandirs :lol:
:blah:keep crying.

If Indians can, donkeys can too because apparently you dont have a damn clue what you are talking about. Pakistan never asked for CSF to clear its territory, this is so absurd.
Please do some research. Not only did you guys asked for it. There was a special delegation sent to the "WEST". You have every right to drink the coolaid you want to drink.

The whole reason this mess began was because of the US invasion of Afghanistan and the influx of people from Afghanistan into Pakistan. Tell me something why is Afghanistan so hesitant to let Pakistan barred the durand line?
This is the same policy of establishment that every pakistani tow even they know nothing about. USA came to afghanistan we we took the pounding laying down and they left some peanuts only. When talks or negotiation even try to begin, then we want to equal partners. This old bs only works on US or maybe not even on them now.

As far as the recognition of durrand line goes, pakistan should ask the taliban's first.

India Ecstatic Over BRICS Naming Pakistan Terror-Groups
by GERRY BROWN

It must have been a great day in India yesterday, with the entire nation in a celebratory, ecstatic mood. Probably on par with the Duke of Wellington defeating Napoleon in the battle of Waterloo. It couldn’t have come at a better time for New Delhi, with the economy devastated by Modi’s self-destructive demonetisation, the summer of discontent in Kashmir, Darjeeling and Northeastern India, and withdrawal from the Donglang/Doklam border standoff with China.

No, it’s not a military victory that sent Indians into a frenzy across the land of godman. It’s a self-proclaimed, delusional “diplomatic” victory. Yesterday, the front page news of the Indian printed media was inundated with the following typical battle cry:

“India achieved a major diplomatic victory over Pakistan—and China—when the association of BRICS nations condemned terror by naming several Pakistan-sponsored terror networks such as Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Mohammad, the Haqqani network and Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan. “

But, what did the BRICS Declaration actually say? Nothing to write home about for a calm, rational person :

“48. We, in this regard, express concern on the security situation in the region and violence caused by the Taliban, ISIL/DAISH, Al-Qaida and its affiliates including Eastern Turkistan Islamic Movement, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, the Haqqani network, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Mohammad, TTP and Hizb ut-Tahrir.”

China didn’t sell out or betray its “iron-clad” brother Pakistan in agreeing to include the three Pakistan-based militant groups in the BRICS Declaration. Much less under Indian pressure. The three groups have been banned by Pakistan itself since 2015. If anything, it’s just China and Russia throwing a sop to the delusional and petulant Modi to prevent him from disrupting the BRICS Summit, akin to throwing a piece of bone to a hungry dog to stop the barking.

The following report from the horse’s mouth, Pakistan’s major daily The Nation, confirms what it’s really all about:

“ISLAMABAD/Lahore – Pakistan Monday wondered at India’s celebrations over BRICS’ naming some alleged Pakistan-based terror networks that are already on country’s list of banned outfits.”

“Indian officials and media tried to sell mention of the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) among the terrorists groups as a diplomatic defeat for Pakistan, ignoring the fact that Islamabad regards these groups anti-peace entities and had declared them proscribed organizations years ago.”

As in the BRICS Summit in Goa last year, India doesn’t get what it desperately wants this year : Naming Masood Azhar, founder and leader of JeM, as a terrorist and putting him on the UN sanctions list. Nor is there mention of cross-border terrorist attacks allegedly committed by the Pakistan-based groups.

Days earlier, both China and Russia had issued statements supporting Pakistan in its anti-terrorism efforts after Trump scolded Islamabad for not having done enough. That’s more substantive and meaty than mere mention of the three Pakistan-based militant groups already proscribed by Islamabad.

Both Xi Jinping and Putin are focussed on the big picture, while Modi is still mired in hostility with its neighbor. Once again, it shows clearly the provincial politician in Modi has failed to rise to become a player in geopolitics. He and his Modibob are still stuck at the binary gears of sulking or fits of exuberance. A classic case of “Much ado about nothing”!

Back
Top Bottom