What's new

#‎BREAKING‬ VIDEO: ISRO - Indian Space Research Organisation launches its first indigenous space shu

http://www.ndtv.com/video/news/news...to-india-s-maiden-space-shuttle-flight-416988

Its just a model which will go to only 70 Km height and splash down in the sea , not on a runway.

No its not that simple. It reentered into atmosphere as per predecided angle. It encountered reentry friction and heat successfully and than it subsequently glided like a plane on predecided path till it touched sea. It had no wheels and can not land on earth. You are trying to undermine ISRO's sucess.

Good for boosting national morale but nothing significant. Topgear a TV show launched a bigger space shuttle in 2008. Google it.
But yeah, at least India tries.

Look, even without this space shuttle, we are the cheapest launcher of spece crafts in all orbits. This is to reduce cost further by ten fold. So better you stop trolling here if you can not congratulate this success.

Congratulations ISRO!

Projects like these are what the world of aerospace needs. As a Pakistani aerospace engineer I look at this project with great envy and wish you guys the very best for it.

Congratulations ISRO!

Projects like these are what the world of aerospace needs. As a Pakistani aerospace engineer I look at this project with great envy and wish you guys the very best for it.

yes, This is basically aimed at reducing the launch cost by 10 folds to just 500 UDS per KG. If this is successful than launch cost shall be reduced substentially. This will be a blessing for all. I expect semi cryogenic engine to be operational soon. It will boost the lift capability and reduce pollution as well.

Good for boosting national morale but nothing significant. Topgear a TV show launched a bigger space shuttle in 2008. Google it.
Correct. Now tell me the cost comparison

And I do hope you know the worth of the flight data that has been collected.
ISRO isn't doing anything new they are just trying to do it economically efficient way.
It's not a ready to use RLV its TD

RkVJTUo.gif

Good job ISRO. Now waiting for the real thing.

Quality garbage. That's all you've written:disagree:.

The status of the US Shuttle Program, or its successor V2 Dragon:
spacex-dragon-v2-interior-wide.jpg

Has nothing to do with the Indian ventures and you know it. You're just flinging sh*t to disparage their accomplishments.

China's doing things the US did 40 years ago:
tiangong_3_1200.jpg

Doesn't this belong in a museum too? Or is it just Indian space ventures that do when the US already tried and retired them?

It's that later one isn't it:D?
Seriously?
Dragon V2 is comparable to Soyuz capsule not Space shuttle.
Nobody is trying to make Buran or Challenger anymore.

Seriously?
Dragon V2 is comparable to Soyuz capsule not Space shuttle.
Nobody is trying to make Buran or Challenger anymore.
So whats u r trying to convey?simply we have to scrap this pgm or what....

Any closup pic ?

Back
Top Bottom