What's new

BREAKING :US confirms Pakistan's hand in Pathankot airbase attack; gives proof

Where is this information about an ISI guy coming in? How was it substantiated? Whats his name? Intel agencies do not send ISI officials on trips like these. I do not know how to properly explain this to you this. The most that person would have been was a known ISI facilitator. In that sense it wasnt just one ISI guy but the entire team of ISI guys

It doesnt mean that he was here to collect Intelligence,...... Probably they had a representative as some of the info need to be collected by ISI, Nothing wrong in it..... The point made here is on a positive note..... That is allowed for the first time......

What investigation site would you like the Indian agency to go to? What has been asked by the Indian authorities and is being constantly rejected. With these answers the picture could be more clearer to me.

How would i know??? Am i part of the investigation team??? They have placed their request to investigate it further..... You can ask your own agencies why they were not allowed to visit......

Whos says we do not have a problem with Masood Azhar?, We know he is upto no good and his cadres who break the law are being taken out. Hundreds were rounded up right after the incident. He was put under house arrest right on Jan 20 with India pointing at him. Then evidence came lacking and then followed the UN blacklisting incident. We pointed at people in India too when they killed Pakistanis in Indian soil. But courts do not take finger pointing as evidence

I would have agreed if you were talking about HS.... But not in the case of Masood Azhar..... This man was convicted in India and was kept in an indian jail..... He was released infront of the entire world on exchange of IC 814, But you still need proof?????? I do not have anything more to say my friend........

There are many ways intel is gathered. Sometimes it is not prudent to lay out those cards in the interest of saving those supply lines. But that does not stop from making wholesale accusations of state involvement and loud noises by TV anchors.

If you read my first post in ths thread then you would have known how indians looked at Pathankot attack..... There was not a single statement from Indian officials blaming pakistan.....TV anchors, who cares, there are some nuts in that section..... but their influence in govt is next to "0"

We have never said GoP is responsible. We say 'elements within your establishment'. That is different from Government of Pakistan.

We accept you have backed off your official policy. But your elements of state machinery are complicit. That is for you to take charge of - that is what we have always said. You need to act.. you cant permit open camps being run in name of ulema and jihad against India just because you have a problem on Kashmir.

Your youth and inexperience is apparent from this. Again, also your inability to get things in a conceptual language.

You are wrong; and yes, there is tremendous amount for you to know and learn.
Elements within Pakistan's establishment is also a foul statement ... It implies that Pakistan Army or ISI is involved.. They are too part of GOP and blaming them is blaming entire Pakistan ...
Just bring the proof of ISI involvement in it.

@hellfire lost the way to communicate with you. Seems post got deleted and I didn't copied the address.
Can you please help.

You are welcome. Hope you do not entice me for an encore.

He's a member. You are enticed by PDF itself, it seems. You can't stay away, even when a big boot is planted where it does you the most good. Must be something about the forum that brings you crawling back every time.

Why was Indian Intelligence agencies not able to find this proof. :tdown:

Ajit Doval ...... kya kar rahe ho.
India had given all the required proof to Pakistan but since Pakistan is living in denial since 1947, any proof they say is nothing but 'literature' as one worthy from Pakistan said on the proof given by India on the Mumbai terrorist attacks! They say that Pathankot was a false flag op by RAW to defame Pakistan!!!

India can give mountains of evidence to Pakistan but for them it's not worth the paper it's written on. They'll even refuse to accept that the sky is blue and say that it's nothing but a RAW conspiracy!!

India had given all the required proof to Pakistan but since Pakistan is living in denial since 1947, any proof they say is nothing but 'literature' as one worthy from Pakistan said on the proof given by India on the Mumbai terrorist attacks! They say that Pathankot was a false flag op by RAW to defame Pakistan!!!

India can give mountains of evidence to Pakistan but for them it's not worth the paper it's written on. They'll even refuse to accept that the sky is blue and say that it's nothing but a RAW conspiracy!!

Proof to be used for propaganda and to convince international community to take action, not to be submitted to Pakistan in folders.

I love being a giant in Lilliput. Its good for my ego.

Do you know why clowns wear big boots ?

Going by your record, you love being a tiny little animal wherever you are. And whatever you were on your feet will be bigger than you can handle. It's called being too big for your boots.

The other feature is your complete shamelessness. How many times did you get kicked out? And came crawling back again?

Elements within Pakistan's establishment is also a foul statement ... It implies that Pakistan Army or ISI is involved.. They are too part of GOP and blaming them is blaming entire Pakistan ...
Just bring the proof of ISI involvement in it.

It does not imply ... it conveys it in no uncertain terms.

You are welcome to visit LC and do your own fact finding, the ingrained 'launch pads' wherefrom the militants are launched, colocated with your posts, the 'launch commander' an ISI rep/nominee, the tanzeem commander and the actual ingress party lashkar, a pretty nice cohesive working unit.

UAV flights to ascertain the deployment pattern of our troops in real time, monitoring by TI to 'guide' the ingressing elements, the monitoring of frequency by interceptors and DFs, the listening mode AAA battery compatible iCom sets, the pre-fed coordinates in GPS with map matrices .... awesome precision and cohesiveness.

Unfortunately for peace, your Army controls all aspects of foreign policy, a legacy of martial laws over substantial portion of your independent history. That is why, I earlier stated, that had Quaid-i-Azam been alive, perhaps you would have had a thriving democracy instead of army coming to power and systematically undermining and dismantling every institution of the civil society that should and could have been strengthened.

We differentiate between GoP and it's other organizations, yes. Because, we are pragmatic and realise that notwithstanding the hysteria and rants here in PDF (majority of members show their hysteria just for the heck of it), people do NOT want a conflict/war and would rather that all differences are settled peacefully.

If you see the Indian policy, we want you to strengthen your civil institutions and give your government the chance to take cognizance of the wishes of the people in all matters including foreign policy and not be hijacked by military's aim to maintain its own supremacy.

Look at your history of governance and military-civil relationship. Need I say more?

You seem to know all about being too small for your boots. Do tell us more. No wait, don't. I don't thing anybody is really interested.

Ramachandraji was called shameless by Bali when he layed wounded and dying on the ground, and Sri Ram asked him "who are you to talk about shame". You are a sinful monkey and I am a Kshatriya from the Surya vansh.

You should read the Ramayan. It provides many answers.

LOL.

I have read the Ramayan probably before you were born, and my response is that only a shameless slave like you could have come crawling to the enemy camp again and again, even when told you were not wanted. But your defence must be that Vibhishan was very much wanted. You can emulate him and learn to crawl before a Kshatriya from the Surya vansh, since you are neither and can hope to be neither.

Apart from the Ramayan, you should mingle with the Punjabis. They will tell you,"Tatte jitne bhi bade hote hain, lund ke niche hi rahte hain." You can swell up as much as you want, you remain inferior, for now and for eternity.

B.S

Frankly after Modi's Balochistan admission this randi rona from india means nothing

LOL.

I have read the Ramayan probably before you were born, and my response is that only a shameless slave like you could have come crawling to the enemy camp again and again, even when told you were not wanted. But your defence must be that Vibhishan was very much wanted. You can emulate him and learn to crawl before a Kshatriya from the Surya vansh, since you are neither and can hope to be neither.

Apart from the Ramayan, you should mingle with the Punjabis. They will tell you,"Tatte jitne bhi bade hote hain, lund ke niche hi rahte hain." You can swell up as much as you want, you remain inferior, for now and for eternity.

Lol you're funny Joey. Guess the old age finally loosened you up.

CIA is very active in Pakistan, the only possibility is, US would not share or shadow Indian activities in Pak or warn Pak if they come to know about it.

It's a big danger and diplomatic failure for Pak.

We have the ISI for that, they could be ordered to go on a major offensive in india if they see indian threat increasing

Back
Top Bottom