What's new

BREAKING :US confirms Pakistan's hand in Pathankot airbase attack; gives proof

Thank you Sir ji

That Kashmir Agitation discussion took its toll on me ; I became collateral damage :p:

Control your emotions. Be an informed poster not merely a poster. You were heading for trouble, indicated a lot to you.

And for Joe, he has adopted the Management practices. Comes with statutory warnings now. Read his signature. Stick to it, you will be fine.

Control your emotions. Be an informed poster not merely a poster. You were heading for trouble, indicated a lot to you.

And for Joe, he has adopted the Management practices. Comes with statutory warnings now. Read his signature. Stick to it, you will be fine.

Thank fully Kashmir has cooled down

SO there will be NO discussion here

BTW Joe shearer has gone crazy ; may be Age is catching up finally

@hellfire I read posts of both you members, but i do admit that not everything sticks, partly because of lack of understanding, knowledge and the amount of concentration to read some of the posts of you two.

I did get a little uncomfortable with @Joe Shearer's attitude a week or so back. He got angry because he thought that i was a nobody trying to tell him something. I replied with my perspective. But how does this take away from the treasure trove of information that he is, as well as his delightful ability to put his points across.

We need more people like you two.

You haven't replied to my query about your "PROFESSIONAL' tag.

I think he has to apply with evidence. I agree, he belongs there.

37101455.jpg

Mighty kind sir. But ...... the blushes have started and it will take a reallllyy long time to stop, rendering me useless.

You haven't replied to my query about your "PROFESSIONAL' tag.

Seriously. You will learn a lot from the members as mentioned by me earlier. Do that.

As for a pro tag .... I don't meet the criteria (whatever that maybe)

Hence, lets move on......

Fakebook links as proof? Damn we're doomed now. :rofl:

Pathankot a is well prepared false flag operation with planted links in Pakistan.

How hard is it for RAW agents to open Facebook accounts in Pakistan or to use Pakistani sims to call India?

Didn't Modi already deny the involvement in Pathankot?

There have been calls for past few years now but still no action and I don't see any positive development on this either. I am sorry but it appears NAP has turned it's focus on Politicians rather than terrorists.
Such operations take a long time to plan, organize and implement. The Karachi operation took years, ZeA took nearly 5.

Looks like US intelligence is targeting Pakistan for being too close to china.

"Tatte jitne bhi bade hote hain, lund ke niche hi rahte hain."
Your abuses are countless, this is just one example. Now since you have left the forum, yet once again, while you are away, take a look at your posts and you will realise you havn't matured yet. And if didn't happen in 60 years, it probably won't happen ever. The problems in our country are due to your generation, and yet you want others to follow your failed ideology. You self righteous morality and attitude, your certificates of secular and communal, were all indicators of your intolerance and your black and white way of seeing things. The only difference between your ideology and our ideology is that we love people of this country as much as we respect national symbols. A simple peace promoting post by the most gracious people on this planet was worthy of a positing rating for you while such posts from Indian members were ignored. Think about it why. You kept proving your worth by showing your positive ratings to fellow Indians, earned by you being a good goody fellow, you fail to see there is not even a single gracious person on this forum who gives positive ratings to Indians, while positive ratings by you were only given to people whose opinion you approved. Not that i cared about positive or negative ratings that much, just pointing out things you fail to see intentionally or unintentionally, since you bragged a lot about your positive ratings a lot.

Knowing you are leaving, suddenly i remember me being 15 years old :p: when i used to create farewell threads on forum of a particular game after giving away all my earned stuff to my friends and say "I am quitting" and always used to come back later after weeks or months :D. But for the last time when i genuinely quit, i never informed anyone. Everyone knows you will be back, so meanwhile just take care of yourself wherever you are and be happy :-). Your English was very good btw, you must have been a very good English teacher throughout your career i am sure.

@hellfire Why don't you get the 'PROFESSIONAL' tag? something to do with Indian Army policy?

Its so informative to read yours and @Joe Shearer's posts, plus both of you are witty.

Sorry for being off-topic.
So witty of you :p:

Only Indian medias is covering this. The rest of world including USA medias is not covering at all. Something tells me why Indian medias should be avoided. Fictional narrative at play here. :D

Fakebook links as proof? Damn we're doomed now. :rofl:

Pathankot a is well prepared false flag operation with planted links in Pakistan.

How hard is it for RAW agents to open Facebook accounts in Pakistan or to use Pakistani sims to call India?

Didn't Modi already deny the involvement in Pathankot?

Right now, only Indian medias are covering, and their premise is based on facebook. Indian medias were caught with lies earlier and the whole world became acquainted with that.

Expect the same lies from Indian medias again. :D

For US go fck themselves, biggest terror nation on earth, criminals, bomb blasts already a weak US getting divided by black and white wars.

Back
Top Bottom