What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

I hope you are right. But he is the face of IRGC, proxies and pro-Iran militant groups, from PMU factions to Hezbollah in Lebanon. His death will cause a power struggle and instability internally in IRGC and possibly even the militant groups and in our proxies.

Militants turn to Iran because Iranian proxies are successful. If you are an Arab in Iraq or Lebanon and you want money and protection, you are going to turn to Iran. Why would any non-Iranian want to turn to Iran when their most powerful commander, together with the most powerful non-Iranian commander (Muhandis) recently were assassinated? It sends the message that we cant provide protection to even our two most important commanders in Iran. I feel Soleimanis death will cause us to lose influence over our proxies.

Yeah I agree with this, thats what I meant.

The issue wasn't security, the issue was reliance on the belief that US is a rational actor. For years since the Surge, Muhandis and Soleimani met without any additional security. The security was assumed base on rationale that US wouldn't dare to attack Iranian Iraq personal especially when Iraqi government endorses them. That rationale became obsolete when Trump came to power. Trump is an irrational entity, the sooner people start to recognize his mental health problems, the more prepared they will be. Trump doesn't understand politics, geopolitics or strategy. He is driven by impulses and election, he has been diagnosed by several psychologist as mentally unfit so normal realist approach is not applicable to this man.

These are just gangs funded and trained by your filthy islamists. That's how they make their living. They are mercenaries. They are hated as much in Iraq as they are in iran. That's what the money from the Iranian people's table has been going to, professor espert...
Americans are hated everywhere, they recently threatened european countries with sanction for importing Russian gas (northstream 2 project). They will soon be kicked out of Iraq and Afghanistan very harsh if they don't leave immidiately.

Nothing big going to happen against USA by Iran,but for Saudies for sure, and unfortunately it's destined to happen, Allah Huma aidul Islam, لا الہ الا ا انت سبحانک انی کنت من الظالمین ،

Americans are hated everywhere, they recently threatened european countries with sanction for importing Russian gas (northstream 2 project). They will soon be kicked out of Iraq and Afghanistan very harsh if they don't leave immidiately.
Yes professor espert, whatever you say...

The issue wasn't security, the issue was reliance on the belief that US is a rational actor. For years since the Surge, Muhandis and Soleimani met without any additional security. The security was assumed base on rationale that US wouldn't dare to attack Iranian Iraq personal especially when Iraqi government endorses them. That rationale became obsolete when Trump came to power. Trump is an irrational entity, the sooner people start to recognize his mental health problems, the more prepared they will be. Trump doesn't understand politics, geopolitics or strategy. He is driven by impulses and election, he has been diagnosed by several psychologist as mentally unfit so normal realist approach is not applicable to this man.

But it is the message it sends and how it will be taken. How do you think the rest of PMU, Hezbollah fighters, commanders, and even Nasrallah feels now that Soleimani is martyred? The illusion of "if we side with Iran we are invincible" is gone

Did you inject too much heroin or are you a part of those 40% illiterate of yours? Because those are quite some delusions.:lol:

Nobody is doing that aside from maybe one 1-2 ignorant individuals who follow some ancient fairytales blindly. Although camel urine has been proven to have medicinal benefits.

Finally, recent studies from our laboratory have shown that camel milk and urinepossess potent cardiovascular actions. In separate in vitro experiments, it was shown that camel urine has potent platelet blocking properties similar to the actions of the widely used anti-platelet drugs, aspirin and clopidogre

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1658361216000238
You should be grateful to PAkistan rather kiss our feet , for stopping afghan heroin supply from getting pass Pakistani premises and stepping into kingdom since your folks love this sh!t..

I just jumped in here when i saw a guy who is miserable deluded to believe Algerians are ethnically arab yet cant unite with them, asking us to unite with Indians..
BTW its not just the urine thing..a handsome portion of your fiefdom of saudia arabia have arabs with south-indian looks..

and a quick google search shows that this is done by some people in Pakistan as well.
that was just a silly indian attempt to groups us with you ..

Just gonna leave this here.

Not taking a side though, as it's really not Canada's nor Pakistan's problem.
Just gonna leave this here.

Not taking a side though, as it's really not Canada's nor Pakistan's problem.

The problem is that you just can't treat these people by the same rules as normal people and governments. You can't coexist with people who don't want to coexist with you. You just have to kill enough of them and then at some point they will get the message and there will be some peace... until next time

The problem is that you just can't treat these people by the same rules as normal people and governments. You can't coexist with people who don't want to coexist with you. You just have to kill enough of them and then at some point they will get the message and there will be some peace... until next time
I've heard that argument before, and I'll tell you right now that its BS. That argument is usually said by people who dont understand how geopolitics and national interests work.

Back
Top Bottom