What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

my point is even the iranians who hate mullahs hate MEK while some of our donkeys glorify Badr, dawah, barzani and talabani even though they were fighting against iraq as a country and not against saddam as regime. our people lack nationalism.

Mainly a minority (loud) of religious Iraqi Shia Arabs who mainly gained power after 2003, lack that. If Iraqi Sunni Arabs were fifth columns like those pathetic lot have been accusing since 2003, half of Iraq would long ago have separated.

Sad to say it but since Iraqi Sunni Arabs have shaped almost every institution of Iraq since its inception (modern), military, politics, state institutions etc. they have the highest degree of patriotism. The Iraqi Shia Arab masses in the South were always less influential in terms of ruling/politics and were/are on average poorer to this day. Hence much more influenced by religious clerics/militias etc.

Shia Islam itself encourages blind following of religious authorities, hence the importance of hierarchy, ancestry, clerical titles etc.

Of course there are exceptions but in general that is the case.

For instance can you mention a single Iraqi Sunni Arab cleric that is blindly/has a huge following among Iraqi Sunni Arabs? Not a single one exist.

Almost all Iraqi Shia Arab dominated political parties are Shia Islamist in nature. How many Iraqi Sunni Arab political parties are dominated by religion? For instance the largest political Sunni Arab organization in the Arab world (MB) barely has any following among Iraqi Sunni Arabs.

But anyway, if you state such facts, simpletons accuse you of sectarianism.:lol:

Remove Wilayat al-Faqih Shia Islam from Iraq and Iranian influence will be reduced to 0, just like you see in the Iraqi Sunni Arab heartlands which are indeed the swords of Arabism against that entity (historically) in the region and must be admired and supported always lol.

Last edited:
one day they will do the same with other Muslim nation including Pakistan if they are not responded forcefully,I think iran may kill their general in gulf u.s military headquarters using drones or cruise missile which will further escalate war in region

You don't worry about Americans. They don't seem to be in need of or your espert advice... Keep that for your own broken mullah system that just killed 1500 people on the streets of Iran for protesting the rise of gas price by 3 times overnight...
Max 300 were killed due to rioting and inexperienced anti-riot teams, not 1500. Secondly in US every year savages kill and wound 60000 of each other by guns and kill thousands civilians abroad.

Iranians have become refugees because of the same Americans you love so much because they throw some money at you. I am not an islamist, but between mullahs and you MEK scum, mullahs are thousand times better. Unlike you, I will not ever sell my country for money.
Well I never said anything in support of the MKO. But you are constantly defending the islamists. So who is the scum here? Country has to come before ideology. The system of government should be at the service of the country and its citizen. Not some filthy, deranged ideology like Fascism, Islamism, communism...

yesterday taiwan army general killed in helicopter crash also seems assassination by u.s to provoke war between china and taiwan after seeing this,i think army generals are next target of u.s after ordinary militant commanders have become irrelevant for them

yesterday taiwan army general killed in helicopter crash also seems assassination by u.s to provoke war between chin and taiwan after seeing this

Yeah I guess every helo crashes has U.S. involvement.

i think in future u.s may openly kill any army general of countries which not accept their directions,this is dangerous move which may bring u.s army leadership under direct threat when they visit other countries

They always under threat, hence why they have bodyguards.

Mainly a minority (loud) of religious Iraqi Shia Arabs who mainly gained power after 2003, lack that. If Iraqi Sunni Arabs were fifth columns like those pathetic lot have been accusing since 2003, half of Iraq would long ago have separated.

Sad to say it but since Iraqi Sunni Arabs have shaped almost every institution of Iraq since its inception (modern), military, politics, state institutions etc. they have the highest degree of patriotism. The Iraqi Shia Arab masses in the South were always less influential in terms of ruling/politics and were/are on average poorer to this day. Hence much more influenced by religious clerics/militias etc.

Shia Islam itself encourages blind following of religious authorities, hence the importance of hierarchy, ancestry, clerical titles etc.

Of course there are exceptions but in general that is the case.

For instance can you mention a single Iraqi Sunni Arab cleric that is blindly/has a huge following among Iraqi Sunni Arabs? Not a single one.
and that was a big mistake the shia in the south were kept backward and isolated that's how they became puppets in their clerics hands.

mohsin al hakim the grandfather of ammar the cuck gave fatwa to kill communists this fatwa lead to the rise of Baath and the islamists because most of the communists were from the educated shias of the south with them gone it opened the door to islamists and the cleric thieves to take the shia population hostage since the shia loyalty was still divided between the tribe and the religion and natioalism was week among them unlike sunnis who were educated in europe, istanbul, beirut, cairo, damascus and aleppo who were exposed to nationalism and modernizations.

Max 300 were killed due to rioting and inexperienced anti-riot teams, not 1500. Secondly in US every year savages kill and wound 60000 of each other by guns and kill thousands civilians abroad.
Oh, only 300 people were killed by the hands of your filthy Islamists? 300 citizens were butchered in the middle of streets by predatory islamists for protesting the mafia regime ruling them by force for 40 years, and you think that is ok?

Are you still human or have you been infested with the Islamist zombie virus?

Well I never said anything in support of the MKO. But you are constantly defending the islamists. So who is the scum here? Country has to come before ideology. The system of government should be at the service of the country and its citizen. Not some filthy, deranged ideology like Fascism, Islamism, communism...

Your'e wishing for American bombs to drop on Iranians. If given the opportunity, you would not hesitate killing Iranians just for the sake of Americans. MEK sided with Saddam, you are siding with the Americans. You are essentially the same. Traitors, both of you. You cheer when US sanctions Iran, blocks humanitarian aid, and as a result, poor Iranians suffers, meanwhile you brag about how much money US has, and how good life in US is.

i think in future u.s may openly kill any army general of countries which not accept their directions,this is dangerous move which may bring u.s army leadership under direct threat when they visit other countries

He was a foreign services goon who directly threatened and caused the death of American soldiers. Any general of any country that does those actions, should expect a swift death from above.

Weak and fragile leaders have to use strong language to blame their failures on an outside boogie-man, but it is only for domestic consumption. However, when that rhetoric spills out into the open world, there are consequences.

the occurrence of events in same period create such doubts

Perhaps China wants to take advantage of U.S.'s attention in ME to assassinate a couple of Taiwanese generals in preparation for invasion of Taiwan which they still want to reclaim.

one day they will do the same with other Muslim nation including Pakistan if they are not responded forcefully,I think iran may kill their general in gulf u.s military headquarters using drones or cruise missile which will further escalate war in region
You're thinking long term which is because of your wisdom unlike shortsighted zionists here.

“Quds force are extremely aggressive and fearless” - Former CIA officer
exactly what said before, he mentioned american companies can become a target.

Back
Top Bottom