What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

TRUMP IS STUPID INEXPERIENCED BASTARD WHO WAS UNFIT FOR OFFICE FROM THE START

Pentagon say's Trump ordered this.

Historically, American Presidents who start wars get reelected to office so if anything this is Trump trying to save his presidency and get reelected because he knows Dems don't have the votes to kick him out and getting reelected will basically make his impeachment look more like a badge of honor!
HE WANTS TO FRIGHTEN IRAN BY SHOW OF FORCE-----HE DOESN'T WANT TO DESTROY AMERICAN ECONOMY BY STARTING A WAR----HE IS A RICH COWARD WHO DOESN'T WANT TO LOOSE MONEY

IRANIAN PROXIES IN IRAQ CAN USE THEIR BALLISTIC MISSILES TO ATTACK US FORCES IN KUWAIT AND IRAQ

Stop spewing stuff from your rear-end boy! I live here in the US. I don't need your infantile conspiracy theories to understand how this place is run. I see what is happening here with my own eyes everyday. The people here elect everybody down to their school officials and police chiefs and even judges. The US has the biggest economy in the world. They have one of the highest per capita incomes anywhere in the world. They spend more on their military than the rest of the world combined. They can afford a few things that indoctrinated fools on the other side of the world can't even imagine. You worry about the 2000% loss in value of Iranian currency since your filthy islamist buddies came to power 40 years ago...
Then why are you obsessed with Iran? You love your new country US so much because it has more money than Iran? You are just like a prostitute.

Stop spewing stuff from your rear-end boy! I live here in the US. I don't need your infantile conspiracy theories to understand how this place is run. I see what is happening here with my own eyes everyday. The people here elect everybody down to their school officials and police chiefs and even judges. The US has the biggest economy in the world. They have one of the highest per capita incomes anywhere in the world. They spend more on their military than the rest of the world combined. They can afford a few things that indoctrinated fools on the other side of the world can't even imagine. You worry about the 2000% loss in value of Iranian currency since your filthy islamist buddies came to power 40 years ago...
The general American population cannot tell their elbow from their arse no wonder they elect idiots every year and complain about them next year seems stupidity comes natural to Americans and the few educated Americans dont even get a say in politics since they are few in number remember you are the same American who elected great leaders such as Bush trump and many more who threaten other countries for their election gains

It makes things actually worser.. that you live in US and still think like this. 7 trillion dollars and yearly almost 1 trillion dollar could be spent on health care and infrastructure and other projects instead of fooling tax payers to fund weapon industry and to wage wars for tiny colony israel.

It makes things actually worser.. that you live in US and still think like this. 7 trillion dollars and yearly almost 1 trillion dollar could be spent on health care and infrastructure and other projects instead of fooling tax payers to fund weapon industry and to wage wars for tiny colony israel.
Leave him alone. His allegiance is to whatever country throws the most dollars at him

Haha, the same Arabs that ruled large areas of the West/Europe for almost 800 years and fought more wars against the same West than Iranians ever did?:lol: While Arab rulers were fighting against European monarchs during the crusades, you Iranians were being ruled/massacred by Mongols/Central Asian Turkish hordes. When Arabs were fighting against European colonialism, your late Shah's father was barely resisting against Soviet/British occupation.

The same Arabs who just needed 19 people to cause the largest amount of casualties on US mainland by a foreign entity in history and to attack the heartland of the US military power (Pentagon) and caused 20 + billion USD in economic losses?:lol:

The same Arabs that have killed more US soldiers than anyone else since WW2 outside of Vietnam?:lol:

You were the first entity in the region, aside from Turkey, that invited US/West into the region. Your late Shah, that most diaspora Iranians worship as a demigod, was a far closer ally to the West than any Arab regime (in history) has ever been.

Most Yemeni Arabs are not in favor of the Houthis terrorist cult who are on their last legs as well with many of their leaders killed.

Your Mullah's had 40 years to develop friendly ties with their neighbors, instead they were obsessing about spreading their 40 year old WIlayat al-Faqih filth and their proxy filth like the cowards they are while never touching the US or Israel even once despite the 24/7 propaganda.

No sane Arab will ever trust your entity.
lol, we're not talking about arabian horses and swords and wars 1400 years ago. I'm talking about saudi arabia, kuwait, qatar, bahrain, oman of recent years. I'm not even talking about Iran 40 years ago.

Governments change, evolve, but technology and military and independency remains. I've always been for healthy reforms from within, by Iranians, not by foreigners or enemies.
i see that even anti mullah iranians chearing when they here iran is building an empire becuase even if they are anti mullah they all dream about iranian empire. this is agood thing actually when i see that iranians prefere iranian jew over non iranian shia i wish the iraqis to be nationalistic like them but not to the ultra-nationastic level.

No it was not. Salahhadin was an Arab whose ancestor adopted Kurdish identity for a short while due to living among Kurds, later he became Arabized and his ancestors are Arabs and live in KSA and Jordan.

Why do you care if we Arabs look at the Iranian Mullah's and Iran as a historical enemy? This is a historical fact. What has that to do with other entities and other relations?

I don't consider the Mullah's to have anything to do with Islam or their Wilayat al-Faqih sect. Try that game with another person.
That's the problem...you consider them kaffirs and they consider you kaffir...yet you both say Allah u Akbar. Pathetic isnt it

Then why are you obsessed with Iran? You love your new country US so much because it has more money than Iran? You are just like a prostitute.

Millions of Iranians have become refugees from their home since the your filthy islamists took over our beautiful country. You have raped, murdered and stolen since then. But don't worry. There will be justice in this world. Your filthy islamofascists will meet their just end. I just don't want any pleas to mercy or any complaints when the time comes...

i see that even anti mullah iranians chearing when they here iran is building an empire becuase even if they are anti mullah they all dream about iranian empire. this is agood thing actually when i see that iranians prefere iranian jew over non iranian shia i wish the iraqis to be nationalistic like them but not to the ultra-nationastic level.
There is no empire and time of empires are gone. This is all about regional independency and the larger picture is Asian "unity/nationalism". That's why we don't need cucks who suddenly want to play Swiss/neutrality.

Why is Pakistan and India not uniting?

That is very dumb question. Why are you not allowing Hindus to bring their statues back to Kabba? Its only fair since you forefathers were idol worshipers before Islam came and rescued them.

Pakistan will not get involved in your idiotic wars. In fact, Pakistan will stand a mile away and watch you getting destroyed. Good luck.

TRUMP IS STUPID INEXPERIENCED BASTARD WHO WAS UNFIT FOR OFFICE FROM THE START

HE WANTS TO FRIGHTEN IRAN BY SHOW OF FORCE-----HE DOESN'T WANT TO DESTROY AMERICAN ECONOMY BY STARTING A WAR----HE IS A RICH COWARD WHO DOESN'T WANT TO LOOSE MONEY

IRANIAN PROXIES IN IRAQ CAN USE THEIR BALLISTIC MISSILES TO ATTACK US FORCES IN KUWAIT AND IRAQ

stop typing in caps lock you maymoon. We can read without it just fine.

Pentagon say's Trump ordered this.

Historically, American Presidents who start wars get reelected to office so if anything this is Trump trying to save his presidency and get reelected because he knows Dems don't have the votes to kick him out and getting reelected will basically make his impeachment look more like a badge of honor!

Let’s be real. Solemani’s time was up for a LONG time. No other state actor has been responsible for more US soldier deaths since 1980’s and lived.

The only thing that stopped Solemani from being targeted was Prior US presidents and military brass that didn’t want to disturb the peace and raise the risk of huge escalation.

Trump and Neo-hawks are implementing the last gasp Neo Imperialist strategy.

The thinking is if Neo-Nazi’s in Washington can implement every one of their wet dream desires then Iran will SURELY be stopped.

1) If we sanction Iran oil ——done
2) If we sanction Iran oil to zero ——done
3) If we designate IRGC a terrorist organization —-done
4) If we sanction Iran’s other industries —-done
5) if we respond by killing Iranian officials —-done
6) if we end waivers on iran nuclear projects —- done

What Iran MUST show the world is that Neo-Nazi strategy is flawed and results in a more aggressive Iran. Anything to a contrary will mean that Neo-Hawks will celebrate and say their strategy works and it will be the template to dealing with Iran for millennia.

As I said the door to negotiations is now forever closed. Iran is better off pulling out of NPT and becoming a nuclear power.

That will be the nail in the coffin for Republicans and Neo-Hawks because they will forever be known as the party that let Iran get the nuclear bomb and that is the WORST EMBARRASSMENT a president and administration can endure.

That's why some of our figures in the PMU, like Amiri make no sense. I wouldn't join another country to fight my own whether it's Saddam or Amiri ruling it.

Amiri's loyalty is not solid, it's like Iraq's own MKO which is willing to fight against its state depending on what ideology is in charge of it. Not that i'm calling for the death of Amiri, we've got enough death in the country already.

Millions of Iranians have become refugees from their home since the your filthy islamists took over our beautiful country. You have raped, murdered and stolen since then. But don't worry. There will be justice in this world. Your filthy islamofascists will meet their just end. I just don't want any pleas to mercy or any complaints when the time comes...

Iranians have become refugees because of the same Americans you love so much because they throw some money at you. I am not an islamist, but between mullahs and you MEK scum, mullahs are thousand times better. Unlike you, I will not ever sell my country for money.

Back
Top Bottom