What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

Bear in mind, Iran had people like Shahkd Hamedani and Tehrani Moghaddam who where never introduced to the public before their death.
We can expect people of Shahid Solemanis calibre in the background.

Serious question.....we know Iran has the ability to respond, they have greatly improved their warfighting capabilities. But what do you think the US will do when it is their turn?
Well american has crossed red line by making a very big mistake & that means total war.

Great news!

Kill the Islamists! Coexistence with them is not possible. They must be exterminated. A short while ago another one of the filthy pigs was arrested in Sweden more than 30 years after taking part in the prison massacres of thousands of mostly young and teenage Iranians in 1988.

The time will come when they are hunted down by the Iranian people around world and hung from lamposts in Iranians cities.
US is not against islamists, they once supported mujahideen against soviet union.. so calm down. They have other plans and intentions.

You arguably share more with each other than we Arabs do with Iran. Your hostility is a recent thing and religiously motivated and since 1947 about land dispute (Kashmir). Ours is a millennia old rivalry. Religion is of no importance here. 20 million or so of your countrymen (if not more), including many users here, have origins in today's India as well. I even read that your current leader Imran Khan is half Mujahir.

We don't even neighbor them unlike you and India.

The only entity in that country that I for instance fell close to are the Arabs of Iran but I don't consider them Iranians but Arabs.

Why should we ally with a hostile regime that has caused nothing but harm? Give me one good reason. The religion card won't work, 90% of all Arabs are Sunni Muslims and we share nothing in common with the Wilayat al-Faqih sect that runs Iran where some Grand Ayatollah that falsely claims Arab ancestry is some infallible holy figure and where distorted Islamic history is celebrated. I have nothing in common with such a thing. You can ally with them for all I care, just don't ask us to ally with them.

And yes, I rather ally with Israel (Palestine) as 20-25% of the population is Arab and 2/3 of all Israeli Jews are Arab Jews. Only thing that causes hostility is land dispute. Prophet Muhammad (saws) had dealings with Jews (many positive) and we all know the dealings we had with the fire-worshipping Farsis back then.

If we can put up with India's bullshit, then you Arabs can put up with Iranian bullshit. Pretty simple stuff.

Needless to say our hostilities are much greater than what Arabs and Iranians have. There are thousands of cease fire violations each month on our border, it's practically a limited war in 2 months out of 12. The only thing stopping is nuclear deterrence. But the tension is times, times greater.

Why is Pakistan and India not uniting?

We like eating Chappli Kebabs, and Indians don't Like Chappli Kebabs .. When Indians start eating and like those kebabs, we will unite :)

On the Topic , I don't know what will happen , honestly I had to google this guy to know who he is .. but I remember he threat Pakistan on one occasion . I sincerely Wish that sane minds prevail and the region will not plunge into bloody war .

You arguably share more with each other than we Arabs do with Iran. Your hostility is a recent thing and religiously motivated and since 1947 about land dispute (Kashmir). Ours is a millennia old rivalry. Religion is of no importance here. 20 million or so of your countrymen (if not more), including many users here, have origins in today's India as well. I even read that your current leader Imran Khan is half Mujahir.

We don't even neighbor them unlike you and India.

The only entity in that country that I for instance fell close to are the Arabs of Iran but I don't consider them Iranians but Arabs.

Why should we ally with a hostile regime that has caused nothing but harm? Give me one good reason. The religion card won't work, 90% of all Arabs are Sunni Muslims and we share nothing in common with the Wilayat al-Faqih sect that runs Iran where some Grand Ayatollah that falsely claims Arab ancestry is some infallible holy figure and where distorted Islamic history is celebrated. I have nothing in common with such a thing.
Well if you guys like killing fellow muslims carry on not only will both the regimes lower the muslim population across the middle east but give the world more chance to abuse muslims living across the world and remember Pakistan is created for muslims who have secured a good future from Hindu barbarism and we shall continue to expose hindu fanatics across the world whilst you guys continue to embarrass muslims across the world

Serious question.....we know Iran has the ability to respond, they have greatly improved their warfighting capabilities. But what do you think the US will do when it is their turn?

@ OCguy doesn't matter how US will respond if Iran responds and US does after that this tit for tat will throw the already fragile region into disarray. Because any small attack on US forces would be pinned to Iran and then open another can of worms until it reaches a point none can control or get back down from.

In meantime make sure you and family pay taxes, while wealthy like me shelter it away using proper means -- cause in the end it's you who will be left holding the bag of debt. All our wars of IOUs for last 18+ years.

Why not leave the middle east?

It's like Iran setting up shop in Mexico.

Why exactly can't they have their own variant of a Monroe doctrine?

No, no war will happen. The Iranian people themselves will shred these filthy pigs on the fist opportunity they get. The US won't even have to get involved.
this attack will unite the people against USA and iranian leadership can use it to prove that if we are not there then you are going to kill like sheep. Moreover USA would nkt invlove in war and this time middle east would completely destroted by the war

Well american has crossed red line by making a very big mistake & that means total war.
Be quiet.. you couldn't even take a some rag tag international rebels without taking thousands of deaths and needing the help of Russian Air force.

You and your filthy islamists are good at raping, murdering and stealing from the helpless. You have no honor. Your ideology is the scum of the earth.

We like eating Chappli Kebabs, and Indians don't Like Chappli Kebabs .. When Indians start eating and like those kebabs, we will unite :)

On the Topic , I don't know what will happen , honestly I had to google this guy to know who he is .. but I remember he threat Pakistan on one occasion . I sincerely Wish that sane minds prevail and the region will not plunge into bloody war .

He believes in an aggressive policy. And if some don't believe that, you have to wonder what an Iranian general is doing in Iraq.

If we can put up with India's bullshit, then you Arabs can put up with Iranian bullshit. Pretty simple stuff.

Tell that to the wannabe Arab Mullah's that have been ruling Iran since 1979. The same lot that falsely claim Arab ancestry, uses those black tires on their heads and obsess about Arab events 24/7 and think that they have any relevancy in the Arab world and that we welcome them and their idiotic/cancerous meddling. They have not been doing anything but spreading cancer. So what unity are you blabbering about?

The same entity that openly celebrates the killer of Umar ibn Al-Khattab (ra) and distorts Islamic history 24/7?

Anyway I don't care about that tiny entity, KSA alone is almost twice as big, and Yemen alone will have more people in 2050, as long as their Mullah regime is not engaging in hostile acts against Arab nations. A simple thing, really. If they want peace, the ball is in their court.

In fact our leaders are so retarded, that they host the largest Iranian diaspora in the UAE while they should all be kicked out ideally and instead fellow Arabs should be welcomed.

Unfortunately many retards in power.

Understandable! Only Mullah shills and fifth columns would not be celebrating!

Back
Top Bottom