What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

Lol good luck with that,as a friendly remainder not many people have succeed in doing so :enjoy:
British Soviets and Americans have succeeded in doing so. Even without nuclear weapons we can kill tens of thousands of them. whats your point?

British Soviets and Americans have succeeded in doing so. Even without nuclear weapons we can kill tens of thousands of them. whats your point?
Bro the Golden rule of humanity is that,You cant F*** em and you can't kill em.
Afghanistan can't be controlled not by anyone,But Pakistan can surely,If Pakistan can take a chunk of it not all of it definitely the area surrounding District chitral its useless anyway the neighboring afghan province badakshan could actually help Pakistan and China in a long way to establish trade routes etc Gas Lines which Pakistan could get safely from central asia or simply buy it much like how America got alaska ,It will actually bring stability to the region,I think it was Zia Ul haq who envisioned this
problem is our country is itself downside :D.
I'm against Afghan killings and the deportment of all Afghans from Pakistan and their 2nd 3rd Generations ,Pakistan should even pay for them and sort them out to take refugee abroad,we already have a huge population to take care of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Construction Continues

Pakistan Zindabad!

Salute to the Tank Commander and the crew

vlcsnap-2016-06-16-10h18m46s64.png

Can someone summarize me the happenings? Is it all about construction of border checks that's already supposed to be there between two countries? :O

Can someone summarize me the happenings? Is it all about construction of border checks that's already supposed to be there between two countries? :O
The issue is not that simple...Afghans do not recognise the border where as the world recognises it. This is the reason they do not want Pakistan to build any thing.

Pakistan has got documents from the British to which the Afghans have signed on to accepting this border but still they do not accept.

Ok so now that you are not blaming India or USA for a Af-Pak border skirmish, now let's tal about the other charge you are making: what makes you think India is funding terrorism in the region?
Think? No... My friend we provided evidence to the UN last year, look that up.

This is true answer from Pakistan. Afghanistan is playing in the hands of US & India. Ashraf Ghani is Poppet.

Think? No... My friend we provided evidence to the UN last year, look that up.

Your own Advisor on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz has officially testified that there was no material evidence contained in the dossiers given to teh UN. Only 'narrative' which is just another word of 'story'. You can feast your eye on this gem yourself (link below). I trust you will be then honest enough to come back and admit your mistaken stance.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1220957

ISLAMABAD: The Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs was told on Thursday that dossiers given to the United States and United Nations Secretary General on India’s alleged involvement in terrorism in Pakistan did not contain ‘material evidence’.

Testifying before the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee, which met with Senator Nuzhat Sadiq in the chair, Adviser on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz said the dossiers instead contained the “pattern and narrative” of Indian involvement.

“The dossiers have been meticulously prepared, but material evidence cannot be shared for the sake of protecting the sources,” he said, adding that the proofs could have only been provided to others in the narrative shape.

Also read: Dossiers of Indian hand in terrorism handed over to UN chief: Aziz

Mr Aziz had first talked about the three dossiers ahead of Pak-India National Security Advisers meeting, which was later cancelled. His statement led to a media hype that the government after decades of complaining about Indian role in terrorism in the country was finally readying to present credible evidence to the world.

Sartaj tells Senate committee dossiers given to US, UN contain ‘pattern and narrative’
Following the cancellation of the bilateral NSA talks, the dossiers were given to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon by Pakistan’s Permanent Representative in the UN, Dr Maleeha Lodhi. The same were also shared by Mr Aziz with US Secretary of State John Kerry during Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s visit to Washington last month.

The dossiers, according to previous official statements, contained proofs about Indian involvement in Balochistan, Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) and Karachi

While talking to media after the US visit, Mr Aziz had said that the dossiers would help build a narrative about India’s patronage of subversive activities in Pakistan.

Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhry told the committee that the contents of the dossiers could be shared with the members of the panel in an ‘in-camera’ session due to `the sensitivity of the matter’.

Your own Advisor on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz has officially testified that there was no material evidence contained in the dossiers given to teh UN. Only 'narrative' which is just another word of 'story'. You can feast your eye on this gem yourself (link below). I trust you will be then honest enough to come back and admit your mistaken stance.

ISLAMABAD: The Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs was told on Thursday that dossiers given to the United States and United Nations Secretary General on India’s alleged involvement in terrorism in Pakistan did not contain ‘material evidence’.

Testifying before the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee, which met with Senator Nuzhat Sadiq in the chair, Adviser on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz said the dossiers instead contained the “pattern and narrative” of Indian involvement.

“The dossiers have been meticulously prepared, but material evidence cannot be shared for the sake of protecting the sources,” he said, adding that the proofs could have only been provided to others in the narrative shape.

Mr Aziz had first talked about the three dossiers ahead of Pak-India National Security Advisers meeting, which was later cancelled. His statement led to a media hype that the government after decades of complaining about Indian role in terrorism in the country was finally readying to present credible evidence to the world.

Sartaj tells Senate committee dossiers given to US, UN contain ‘pattern and narrative’
Following the cancellation of the bilateral NSA talks, the dossiers were given to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon by Pakistan’s Permanent Representative in the UN, Dr Maleeha Lodhi. The same were also shared by Mr Aziz with US Secretary of State John Kerry during Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s visit to Washington last month.

The dossiers, according to previous official statements, contained proofs about Indian involvement in Balochistan, Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) and Karachi

While talking to media after the US visit, Mr Aziz had said that the dossiers would help build a narrative about India’s patronage of subversive activities in Pakistan.

Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhry told the committee that the contents of the dossiers could be shared with the members of the panel in an ‘in-camera’ session due to `the sensitivity of the matter’.

Currently we have your monkey with us. A physical solid evidence.

cheers

Could you tell me if Pakistan was involved in the recent Pankotha airbase attacks? And if it was then supply me with evidence.

Well, there are two ways of "acceptance", one is, through dialogue and understanding each others concerns and working with them. The second one is, when you piss someone off, and they use deadly force, you don't have a choice but to accept. The US had to go down that path in Afghanistan post 911, I think its being repeated to a smaller extent by Pakistan this time.

Afghanistan has to understand, you can't allow terrorists into other countries, kills thousands of civilians and be happy about it. Someone from the side losing their Civilian population, will one day, put a big boot up someone's rear and it will hurt. I am sure that's the case now from what I am gathering!! So why not behave peacefully and coordinate efforts to eliminate terrorism to begin with?

Afghanistan is ALREADY in India's hands. Its been the case for a few years (remember the 50 cultural centers built like 4 year ago in mountainous areas where there is no population? The culture they teach to Afghan militants there, is VERY anti-Pakistani :rofl:).

This is now a straight forward Israeli style lock-down. Pakistani forces will create a safe perimeter. The Gates and the Fence will be built. And the Indian cultural "training" centers can train whoever they want to, and they can remain in Afghanistan and kill others. Like they've been doing for centuries. Nothing is or will change in that country, it goes back to the British invasion like 200+ years ago :enjoy:.

But this is the right strategy, clear your borders and put the Snake in a cage before its able to bite you (which would happen if things continued down the good old path for another couple of years). A Snake with Poison in a Glass box is less scary than a tiny Roach!! So this is putting that Snake into the Glass box so everyone can see it but it can't bite anyone. Good and timely strategy.

Although this is the only solution, we have to see Army's long term commitment. This will take some years to complete so multiple Army chiefs will have to continue. Also in case of Israel, the funds were unlimited (thanks to Americans), Pakistan has limited resources. How and when they will complete this project, has to be seen. Meanwhile Afghans backed by Indians will make every effort to stop it.
Military effort apart, there is a dire need for diplomatic push. This is where we may loose. We have some antique and clown type of people in foreign office. Will they be able sustain the pressure? I am doubtful. A few lolly pops from American can do the job. Israel-styled lock down is impossible, but atleast we may have some control over rats running around. What kind of country we are? every idiot crosses the border and claims this his land. We have to have a define contour to look after, without proper border management, we will not be able to economically prosper ever after 100 years.
@MastanKhan

Currently we have your monkey with us. A physical solid evidence.

cheers

unfortunately for you, every such claim in the past has fizzled out and hugely embarrassed Pakistan. You guys must really like eating crow!

Could you tell me if Pakistan was involved in the recent Pankotha airbase attacks? And if it was then supply me with evidence.

no I couldn't tell you if Pakistan was involved or not. but the Pakistani JIT was allowed access to the evidence and witnesses that India had for their claims. Which tells me that the Indians believe they have a strong case.

Compare that with Pakistan refusing to share the evidence they have, or allow consular access to the guy they say is an Indian spy. They say they will share it with UN but it has been weeks and months and no sight of that happening.

Add to that the last time Pakistan government claimed they have provided a dossier on Indian involvement to teh UN - a few days later your government sheepishly testified that they did not have any evidence in the dossier - just their 'narrative'.

Given this posture and history, is it any wonder we cannot trust Pakistani statements ?

unfortunately for you, every such claim in the past has fizzled out and hugely embarrassed Pakistan. You guys must really like eating crow!

no I couldn't tell you if Pakistan was involved or not. but the Pakistani JIT was allowed access to the evidence and witnesses that India had for their claims. Which tells me that the Indians believe they have a strong case.

Compare that with Pakistan refusing to share the evidence they have, or allow consular access to the guy they say is an Indian spy. They say they will share it with UN but it has been weeks and months and no sight of that happening.

Add to that the last time Pakistan government claimed they have provided a dossier on Indian involvement to teh UN - a few days later your government sheepishly testified that they did not have any evidence in the dossier - just their 'narrative'.

Given this posture and history, is it any wonder we cannot trust Pakistani statements ?
Do they really? Because a ruling was giving the Indian person in charge that Pakistan was not involved and now he has fled to Afghanistan over a death threat...

Back
Top Bottom