What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

Pakistan resumes construction of Torkham border gate & fence. The gate will now be built at any cost.
Picture taken earlier today.

Ck_9ymSWkAA6fD3.jpg:large

is there any aerial view picture of torkham border and gate?

The pages from the 9/11 report about Saudi , all 28 pages , were removed ... lol ... they obviously stuffed enough oil and dollars to get those pages removed , even though most of the implicated were their nationals

The pages will be declassified soon. Let's talk then.

My point is that yesterday was by our own forces and Afghan forces clashing and had nothing to do with India. What I am saying is that India is funding terrorism in the region and that must stop.

Ok so now that you are not blaming India or USA for a Af-Pak border skirmish, now let's tal about the other charge you are making: what makes you think India is funding terrorism in the region?

NATO also does not like this as this counters to a degree her destabilization efforts.

Well said! However one thing: 9/11 was a false flag operation.

The NATO and American forces have also benefitted from the porous border. This is largely due to Pakistan's own inaction. This time, Pakistan seems more serious. It is high time that the porous border area is controlled by various means.

13407333_912254882220030_2390712672754304322_n.jpg

Afghanistan offers cease fire,Pakistan accepts.
But in all honesty the damage has been done. Pakistan army should never trust Afghan army again

https://www.facebook.com/**********...6691342443057/912254882220030/?type=3&theater

Just read on FB that the Afghan forces have entered pak territory in Torkham sector, can't validate or verify the news! hence would request the seniors to throw some light on this update if true! Unable to upload the screenshot as image is too large.

The NATO and America n forces have also benefitted from the porous border. This is largely due to Pakistan's own inaction. This time, Pakistan seems more serious. It is high time that the porous border area is controlled by various means.
All credit goes to NAP(national action plan) devised after 16 December 14 attack on a school where 150 student (aged 5-18) were butchered and teachers torched.Those attackers came from afghanistan,trained from afghanistan,mostly were from afghanistan as well.This was the time when each and every Pakistani came together and stood on one point to eradicate this BS taliban and stuff resulting in NAP.In this first point was to kill them all so OP zarb e azb was started,second to catch all the facilitators,third was to rehabilitate IDP's,4th and the most important point was to fence the border and have strict check and balance at the entrypoints.
Due to NAP Pakistan has seen 77% deduction in Terrorism activities.
Gate and fence was being built as a part of NAP's border management system when it came under heavy fire by the afghan's apparently they thought it was a bad idea to make fence instead of talking and suggesting ideas they started firing at the gate and local population 13 civilians got injured and 1 major of Pakistan army got martyred in the intial unprovoked firing, then Pak paramiltary forces gave them a beating of their life capturing and destroying the checkpost from which they were firing this resulted in death of 2 Afghan soldier and 3 civilians (official) unofficial says around 17 afghan soldiers died during this skirmish.
As ANA and afghan establishment is being governed by the Americans and to some extent the Indians you can see who wants peace and who doesn't.

Just read on FB that the Afghan forces have entered pak territory in Torkham sector, can't validate or verify the news! hence would request the seniors to throw some light on this update if true! Unable to upload the screenshot as image is too large.
Sure Sure.... they have reached all the way upto Islamabad... even after getting their As* handed to them, Losing almost 10 check posts( Most captured by Pak Army others destroyed) , and 20+ Soldiers.. and at the end raising White flag ... but hey since Facebook says they have entered Pakistani territory ... it must be true.

ahahaah Pakistan paramiltary has more control on torkham than afghanistan we have gunships and tanks guarding that area after the ceasefire most probably the afghanistani posts captured by the Pak is/are being returned .

Sure Sure.... they have reached all the way upto Islamabad... even after getting their As* handed to them, Losing almost 10 check posts( Most captured by Pak Army others destroyed) , and 20+ Soldiers.. and at the end raising White flag ... but hey since Facebook says they have entered Pakistani territory ... it must be true.
I just asked for some updates not hyper active Internet warrior-esque reply! Anyways good luck to you and no FB didn't say so some defence related page did! Peace out

Well it is true you know they came with a force of 3.3 million and have put a siege in the outskirts of Islamabad.
he might have missed the point that the came here 30 years ago

I just asked for some updates not hyper active Internet warrior-esque reply! Anyways good luck to you and no FB didn't say so some defence related page did! Peace out
you know there is a thing called google & reading... just read this thread you will get your answer...

you know there is a thing called google & reading... just read this thread you will get your answer...
I've read the entire thread buddy and just shared a recent update i saw! Anyways I'm not interested in discussing this any further with you and as i said good luck to you and peace out!

Back
Top Bottom