What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

Allah help us all, Afghan are playing in hands of India and US. Pakistan should try to avoid looking aggressor to Afghan masses which their media may have been already portraying Pakistan.

US and India is trapping Pakistan in this new trap. Pakistan should bring China into picture to have investment in Afghanistan to mitigate Indian and US influence there.

I thought the checkpoints belonged (really) to Pakistan anyway ....BTW, the Afghani-American father of our Orlando shooter wants to abolish the Durand line. Shouldn't be a border there anyway!

I don't know what those Afghans were thinking. This is bloody ridiculous!

So did we kill all those manning the post or did they simply run off? o_O

I knew there were issues on the diplomatic level but did not know of any actual skirmish. Aren't Pathans anyway allowed free movement along the Durand Line?

PAKISTAN ARMY ARTILLERY UNIT PASSING FROM LANDI KOTAL ON ITS WAY TO PAK AFGHAN BORDER
Sher dai puttar!
This is message to everyone that Armed forces will not sit silently and on the sidelines & will not be intimitated by anyone.
Khusra Sharif is silent as he could care less. May Allah rid us of these fasiq, bai-iman and zalimeen rulers.

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

PAKISTAN ARMY ARTILLERY UNIT PASSING FROM LANDI KOTAL ON ITS WAY TO PAK AFGHAN BORDER

That too when we haven't even used our regular army let alone special forces. That too against an enemy that has nato backing and weapons/equipment.

Back
Top Bottom