What's new

Breaking news: Tejas SP-1 had its maiden flight

Here comes first aircraft from serial production variant. Great.

Some relief for HAL at least it flew...... just kidding.
What was the news regarding the refueling pot and quartz nose cone? Was those for MK2?

What was the news regarding the refueling pot and quartz nose cone? Was those for MK2?
no that was for FOC

this is IOC 2 config

I thought that they will miss dead line once again.

Well done guys. Series production started.

This are ordered from a British company. Infact FOC is delayed because of these 2 points only.

OK then they have started testing it without FOC standard. Those will be integrated later. Good that's clever thinking.

Well done, I thought they will be delayed again.Nice job, hope to see more details soon! :)

the 1st 20

tha is sp1 thru sp20 willbe IOC2 standard

the next 20 will be FOC standard

What does it mean ? We are mass poducing it now ? Or atleast production started . and what what the latest midair refueling pod delay ?
I am not sure but as far as i know we have already started(or just started??) production and first 20 Tejas aircrafts will be of IOC 2 standard and IOC 2 has already been achieved.The idea is to not to delay the production and keep working in parallel for FOC.

They will be integrated later as they are required only for FOC configuration,in short clever thinking.

Back
Top Bottom