What's new

Breaking News Malik Ishaq head of LEJ killed

Malik Ishaq head of Lashkar e Jhangvi has been killed along with 16 other members of banned terrorist organisations. Those who have died include Malik Ishaq two sons Usman and Haq Nawaz. They were is fire exchange with Police and CTD.
@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @syedali73 @nair @Areesh @TankMan @AUz @Arsalan @ajpirzada @Slav Defence @Manticore @Secur @Hakan @waz @Abu Zolfiqar @Bratva @DESERT FIGHTER @Cheetah786 @AUz @Stark13

Pakistan-MalikIshaq-policeencounter_7-29-2015_192503_l.jpg

MUZAFFARGARH: At least 14 proclaimed offenders including Malik Ishaq, leader of a banned outfit, and his two sons were killed in an alleged police encounter near Shahwala.

Six police personnel were also injured in the exchange of fire.

Police said Malik Ishaq was arrested six days back for targeted killings of eight people.

According to Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) sources, six accused including Malik Ishaq and his two sons were taken to Muzaffargarh for identification of arms when exchange of fire took place after their aides tried to get them released.

Bodies have been shifted to DHQ, the police said.

Last edited:
Didn't they arrest him 3 days ago and now he's dead?

Pakistan can never seem to get it right.
Supposedly they took him to the area where the encounter took place to help track accomplices and got ambushed, resulting in the deaths.

The man was a avowed sectarian hate-monger and terrorist, with links to Al Qaeda. I don't care how he died, so long as he died at the hands of law enforcement, especially civilian law enforcement.

Khas kam Jahan paak - I take it as the 'Tabal-e-Jang' against LEJ.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM
Yes, the signs have been there for a while. The crackdown on hate speech by preachers, ASWJ's muted public responses to some suspicious tit for tat sectarian attacks on Sunni and Shia personalities, and Mauvia of Punjabi Taliban fame publicly renouncing violence. At the end of the day there was probably a realization that groups like LeJ and Jundullah will be the opening groups like ISIS need to expand into mainstream Pakistan, and would pose a far bigger threat than the TTP converts to ISIS (the latter being isolated geographically).

However, I'm reluctant to confidently say this is a sustained policy shift until additional evidence of a wider crackdown emerges.

Didn't they arrest him 3 days ago and now he's dead?
Pakistan can never seem to get it right.
Mate, thats standard police encounter style followed every where. No wasting of time in courts or evidence required.
If human rights ppl raise a question police receive salary + suspension => paid vacation.

Supposedly they took him to the area where the encounter took place to help track accomplices and got ambushed, resulting in the deaths.

The man was a avowed sectarian hate-monger and terrorist, with links to Al Qaeda. I don't care how he died, so long as he died at the hands of law enforcement, especially civilian law enforcement.

Clean up is on :D

Back
Top Bottom