What's new

Breaking News COAS asks Nawaz to resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit thread, bullshit news, as always, news channels fail to authenticate their sources before they decide to report them. Sensationalism at it's ugliest.

Chalo phir UK main ek Pur-Amn Azadi/Inqilab ho jai :fans::fans:

Yes may be PTI should hold memorial rallies for the dead over there -if they are left with any strength- .RIP for the dead there.

all I can say hope fully it is going to happen to the responsibles who did it?
Nature has its own justice?

Don't try to dodge the real question , does democracy entitle a family or a person to be head of a proclaimed Democratic Party for life ?
Sorry but the way democratic person tried to steal it has left rather him with the facepalm. Btw he hasn't returned back til now. Where is he?

all I can say hope fully it is going to happen to the responsibles who did it?
Nature has its own justice?
Yeah I agree Justice should prevail....

Sorry but the way democratic person tried to steal it has left rather him with the facepalm. Btw he hasn't returned back til now. Where is he?

Yeah I agree Justice should prevail....

Again you have side stepped the real question , if Nawaz Sharif had become the party head through some democratic process and this process was such that it passed the baton of PML leadership through process of vote every few years one could take him as the legit leader , he has has not become party head through democratic process and is now leader for life. How can such a person take the moral high ground and proclaim to be saviour of democracy ?!

The Premiership of the country today and the PML-N party is all about the Sharif Family , nothing more

This thread has served its purpose. Some people got a pie in the face for believing stupid rumors. They do not have the decency to admit their mistake. There is some really shameful stuff here, particularly about the consentious SSP Asmatullah Junejo. I have deleted it.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom