What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

bro,any suspects booked as yet??

One . Local news reports tells Chennai may not be have been the intended target. Since it was late by more than one half hours, Target may been Nellore, where Modi is to conduct a rally according to them.
But now Police source tells it was exploded by Mobile device, which tells Chennai might have been a target.
Need more investigation.

There are appropriate threads for such discussion... not this thread... and i have been requesting you

Why are you only requesting me and not others ? is this not double standards ? You then called me a "troll". Is that not a personal insult ? Is that not against forum rules ?

I have only spoken up for secularism and all of you are attacking me. Why ?

I am the only person who has NOT violated any forum rules while the rest of you have ALL violated forum rules. So why these special treatment for you guys ?

RIP
When I see that platform i just remember the same place ,platform and even same time when I arrived in Chennai .I walked through the same place in April first 9.30 am.

What are my intentions ? What have you exposed ?

How am I a false flagger ? What false flag did I claim ?

You are calling me "not bright" . This is a personal insult and is against forum rules. Don't the rules apply to you ?

Your intention was to blame a whole state without proof.
You were exposed when you brought non relavant names.
You are claiming an Indian flag .
Not bright is clearly a personal insult.Apologies. I wish to use more severe ones from now on.
Rules are applicable for me. You are not bright to understand that too.

चेन्‍नई एयरपोर्ट से भी एक शख्‍स हिरासत में चेन्‍नई एयरपोर्ट से भी पुलिस ने एक संदिग्‍ध को गिरफ्तार किया है. इसका शख्‍स का नाम अहमद हुसैन बरभुय्या है. पकड़ा गया संदिग्‍ध उसी ट्रेन से आया था और रेलवे स्‍टेशन से एयरपोर्ट पहुंचा था.

-aajtak

Barbhuiyaa means Bangla ?

@desert warrior ,
@Indrani ,
@GlowingRedStar ,
@Skull and Bones ,
@sandy_3126 ,
@Jako ,
@Arun666 ,
@paranoiarocks ,
@sreekumar ,
@Rajaraja Chola ,
@Missile ,
@danish_vij ,
@rockstarIN ,
@bronxbull

चेन्‍नई एयरपोर्ट से भी एक शख्‍स हिरासत में चेन्‍नई एयरपोर्ट से भी पुलिस ने एक संदिग्‍ध को गिरफ्तार किया है. इसका शख्‍स का नाम अहमद हुसैन बरभुय्या है. पकड़ा गया संदिग्‍ध उसी ट्रेन से आया था और रेलवे स्‍टेशन से एयरपोर्ट पहुंचा था.

-aajtak

english translation plz

Minorities are right to be afraid and they just expressed their fear. Hindoos should not be so evil and prevent minorities from expressing themselves.

This is far better than burning trains which happened under communal Narendra Modi, who was unable to prevent the train burning and killing of 56 women and children. Their bloods are on his hands too.

The blood of victim of this chennai bomb blast is also on the hands of communal devil Narendra Modi. It is because he is winning election that these things are happening. He should have stepped down as PM candidate to prevent such incidence. Shame on him.
I initially thought this was a sarcastic comment. My Bad.

-aajtak

No, Assamese most probably.

Why are you only requesting me and not others ? is this not double standards ? You then called me a "troll". Is that not a personal insult ? Is that not against forum rules ?

I have only spoken up for secularism and all of you are attacking me. Why ?

I am the only person who has NOT violated any forum rules while the rest of you have ALL violated forum rules. So why these special treatment for you guys ?

Did you look at the guys and the time they spend in forum??? Did you looked at the number of posts of those posters???? They know the forum rules better than you ( me too)

If you think i have personally attacked you, you have an option of reporting me. for report button look at the left bottom corner of the post.

If you feel anyone violated rules please report them too.... Now can we get back to the topic?????

Your intention was to blame a whole state without proof.
You were exposed when you brought non relavant names.
You are claiming an Indian flag .
Not bright is clearly a personal insult.Apologies. I wish to use more severe ones from now on.
Rules are applicable for me. You are not bright to understand that too.

What state did I blame ?

How is political names not relevant during a bomb blast during election time ?

I am an Indian, so what is wrong in claiming an Indian Flag ?

RSS Chadiwala also appears to be a personal insult. Apologies. Now can you remove the 2 negative rating you gave ?

You again called me "not bright". This is again a personal insult and against forum rules. So what will be the action against you for violating forum rules ?

english translation plz

A man from chennai airport is in custody, police have arrested a suspect. The man's name is Ahmed Hussein Brbhuyya. Suspect arrested came from the train station and reached airport.

A suspect found hiding on the train reportedly with explosives has been detained by the police.

Damn!

-aajtak

Its an Assamese surname.

Back
Top Bottom