What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

How the fcuk you urself claim to respect secular values and claim to be patriotic when you have clearly blamed a section of people of the country as culprits in your very first response on a tragic incident that affected whole nation.

Why you give a secular and liberal person like me bad words ? You are RSS Chadiwala too.

I have blamed Modi for the bomb blast. How much more secular can I be ?

How lucky you are to be able to live with pakistani and bangladeshis brothers all day. Now I understand where you secular values come from.

I just love it when you said you do not respect someone for being an Indian. I think just like you and hate all Indians who are not secular and liberal. I do not respect them either and will only respect them when they earn it. We both think alike.

Kone me jakar marwa apni, chutiye.

He is a troll

Normally this train comes just behind Tvm - Chennai mail...

Why are all of you ganging up to abuse a secular liberal like me ? I am only defending secularism

You are the one who is trolling me. :cry:

Why you give a secular and liberal person like me bad words ? You are RSS Chadiwala too.

I have blamed Modi for the bomb blast. How much more secular can I be ?

You can blame whoever you want.
You are clearly exposed about your intentions. I have been long enough in this place to detect a false flagger.
You are not bright enough to do the job. Many have tried earlier and have been elevated as glorious martyr in this very same place.

@WebMaster check this guy's IP and bring the handcuffs.

Why are all of you ganging up to abuse a secular liberal like me ? I am only defending secularism

You are the one who is trolling me. :cry:

There are appropriate threads for such discussion... not this thread... and i have been requesting you

You can blame whoever you want.
You are clearly exposed about your intentions. I have been long enough in this place to detect a false flagger.
You are not bright enough to do the job. Many have tried earlier and have been elevated as glorious martyr in this very same place.

@WebMaster check this guy's IP and bring the handcuffs.

What are my intentions ? What have you exposed ?

How am I a false flagger ? What false flag did I claim ?

You are calling me "not bright" . This is a personal insult and is against forum rules. Don't the rules apply to you ?

TN police say explosives were triggered by mobile device

11.00 am: TN police say explosives were triggered by mobile device Tamil Nadu police have told media that they believe that the blast was triggered by a mobile device with a timer.

Investigations are underway, and extensive vehicular checking is being carried out in a one kilometre radius of the station. Meanwhile Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa has condemned the blasts at the Chennai central railway station and has ordered a CB-CID probe into the incident.

10.51 am: Unlikely that Chennai was blast target, says TN DGP Tamil Nadu DGP K Ramanujam said it was unlikely that the target of the blast aboard the Bangalore-Guwahati express was Chennai. "It is not a major blast. It is suspected that Chennai could not have been target of those who were behind the blast because the train was running late. Some other location could have been the target", Ramanujam said. He said police have no immediate information on who was responsible for the explosion in which 11 people were injured. "It is premature to say what kind of device was used is the blast. Damage to the train is not heavy," he added.

10.36 am: No confirmation on whether Chennai blast was terror attack Union Home Secretary Anil Goswami has refused to comment on whether the blast at Chennai central can be termed a terror attack just yet. "We are still waiting for the details," he said. Meanwhile Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde is currently in Himachal Pradesh for campaigning for the Congress candidates. "I am away in Himachal. I have directed my officials to provide all assistance to the state government," Shinde said. A team of National Security Guard and explosive experts is likely to be sent to Chennai to join in the investigation into the blast. A NIA team from Hyderabad is also being rushed to the blast site, official sources said.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/india/live...y-tn-cops-1503997.html?utm_source=ref_article

Back
Top Bottom