What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

bus kr do yaar close this thread plz aik mamuli sa pathaka phata hai yaar and u all are reacting as if it was a 400 kg TNT explosion

For you it could be a small thing. not for us.

we still have some senses prevailing in our hearts and minds . . . not everyone can be numb like you.

For you it could be a small thing. not for us.

we still have some senses prevailing in our hearts and minds . . . not everyone can be numb like you.
not about being numb its about sticking to the topic now some dudes has started dragging LTTE and other organisation in this thread i think enough ov discussion on this thread... i dont know why u people dont discuss about daily bomb blasts happening in indian occupied kashmir or in Chattishghar are they not part of ur country why only Delhi blasts mumbai blasts or chennai blasts ..

Yes sir my *** is burning as well, not because u r calling 15% of your population as terrorist but, because of my one night stand you were born!! who god please forgive me for this sin.

R u sure u fucked ur grandma?

Do not show your stupidity any more. You know the more you talk the worst it gets.

thats applies to you and your lot, I will rebut your lie on UN but knowing your shameless morbid race , immune to honesty truth , humanity , you will regurgitate the same hogwash

This was supposed to be a war conducted in secret. The Government excluded the international press, forced the UN to leave the war zone and ruthlessly silenced the Sri Lankan media – dozens of media workers were killed, exiled or disappeared. While the world looked away in the first few months of 2009, an estimated 40,000 to 70,000 civilians were massacred – mostly by Sri Lankan government shelling, though the Tamil Tigers also stand accused of war crimes

No Fire Zone: In Sri Lanka's Killing Fields | Pulitzer Center

UN voluntarily left. There were only Red Cross as usual.

Tamils-at-Kadirgamh-camp--001.jpg

A senior official at the United Nations humanitarian agency, Unicef, has been given two weeks to leave Sri Lanka after expressing concerns about the plight of Tamils in government-run "welfare camps", the first UN official to be expelled from the island nation

Sri Lanka orders Unicef official to leave | World news | theguardian.com

from UN Report http://www.un.org/News/dh/infocus/Sri_Lanka/POE_Report_Full.pdf

the govt shelled on a large scale in 3 consecutive no Fire Zones, where it had encouraged civilian population to concentrate , even after indicating it would cease using heavy weapons. It shelled UN hub, food distribution lines and near the ICRC ships that were coming to pick up the wounded and their relatives from the beaches. It shelled in spite of the knowledge of the impact provided, by its own intelligence system and through notification by UN, ICRC, and others. Most civilian causalities in the final phases of the war were caused by Government shelling

LTTE was disciplined fighting force yeah it depend on how you describe the discipline.

its not for war crimnils of your kind to certify LTTE's conduct and discipline, your race only knows to kill, rape, loot and do the baila after the mayhem

Last edited:
You ranted against a poster and claimed that person took lot of pride on her caste and hoped that she burns in hell :cheesy:
One can only assume it was a result of a inferiority complex and jealousy. But feel free to correct me. Why exactly did you rant against her ?
As to why ? ....you alone can answer that question. You tell us.

Again why should I have inferiority complex...we have some differences with that stupid ideology and the argument is going on for a while.

Back
Top Bottom