What's new

Breaking news: 57 Terrorists sent to hell in airstrikes

I am disappointed and I am losing faith now, they entered planned and killed our children mercilessly and what we did? Lift the ban on hanging already captured terrorists and that too would take weeks, our political leadership is interested in sit ins as if they won't get time to sort their political matters later. F**k you all those journalists who were interested in sit ins and political activity at this most tragic moment of our times.

Alas if we had a mard e ahan in power we would have seen hangings within hours and culprits and planners of this attack hunted down no matter where on earth they are. A clear message and a deadline would have gone across borders that killing our children in cold blood is not forgivable and we after deadline will go ourselves after killers if not handed over to us. Where is the deadline? We will wait for another attack? The world does not give a f**k about us Pakistanis then I fail to understand why should we care then. Burn this region down to ashes if we have to but avenge these innocent brutally killed children.

And to my slain children I am sorry and I am ashamed that we live in a country where we have a nation that does not have the power but has lots of will and courage but cannot avenge your murderers, a country where we have coward leaders who do not have the balls to speak and threaten your killers by names. I am sorry we live in a country that has nukes and modern weapons and a strong force but cannot bring your killers to justice because there are political / diplomatic and strategic reasons. I am sorry we are still worried what the world would say.

I wish I was there when those animals came to rip you apart, I wish I was the first one to face bullets before those came for you, no matter I would have been unarmed but I would have shown those cowards that we are not afraid of you or your bullets, I would fought those cowards before they could have reached you I would have laid my life before seeing you in pain. I am sorry my children I was not there, but I promise by ALLAH I will not forget what these barbarians did and will pray till my lost breath for destruction of these rats because the only weapon I have is these prayers.

MAY ALLAH MAKE THIS LIFE AND LIFE HERE AFTER OF THESE INFIDELS WHO KILLED OUR INNOCENT LITTLE CHILDREN HELL FOR THEM. MAY ALLAH BRING A MISERABLE DEATH UPON ALL THESE MUNAFIKS WHO HAVE MADE FUN OF HIS DEEN ISLAM. AMEEN SUM AMEEN.

Modi is affiliated to BJP and instead of getting hanged he is made Indian PM!
BJP is elected by 123 crore people. Not some Joke this is. If you want to troll then there are other threads! Is HUJI representing Pakistan? Nonsense!

Good job PA. But don't stop at the foot soldiers. Assemble your special ops to get the leaders. Bring them into Pakistan and show them the same mercy which they showed to your kids on 16/12.

Best response from Pakistan is to execute hundreds of terrorist in prison from firing squad in full public view or on live television.

Not really. Most of the collateral damage results from faulty intelligence where an innocent may be designated as terrorist by mistake or carelessness. Modern weapons should have great accuracy.
Isn't that what I just said? Intel reduces collateral - Lack of intelligence or "faulty" intelligence will logically increase collateral.

Back
Top Bottom