What's new

Breaking news: 57 Terrorists sent to hell in airstrikes

This will help taliban. Till now talibs have not engaged in media offensive. What if they show pics of dead children in media? Dont think you can show middle finger to UN and human rights. It will come back to haunt you. So, a better approch would be a special operation targeting the commanders and their mullahs. Hot pursuit into Afghanistan etc etc are all secondary. First clean your home and weed out the sympathizers from the military. Half the job will be done.

This is true but no sympathy for terrorist families.

Good. Very good. More are required. We need to show these terrorists that we wont sit down and drink tea while they slaughter our children. There will be retaliation and retaliation of major proportions. Good work PA!!!

We want to see videos and pictures of these bastards being blown to bits...

Unless they [Terrorist] record it themselves, yeah.

Otherwise, its not worth sending in one of our own into such a risk.

Any pics or videos???... Sorry but I find hard to believe Pakistani Army's word... Hope you don't take it in a wrong way.

Yeah, and Indian Army is telling the truth everytime they flare up the LoC, yeah?

Unless they [Terrorist] record it themselves, yeah.

Otherwise, its not worth sending in one of our own into such a risk.

It doesn't need a person to do it. Aircraft and gunship target videos show it. Remember the swat operation.

Tirah and Bara?

Chem/Bio weapons are not used on village sized targets but 'pockets'. Since all civilians are out, they can and should be gased out of there. Effects will deplete before civilians get back. We can't do that though as the entire world would go mad.

Chem/Bio weapons are not used on village sized targets but 'pockets'. Since all civilians are out, they can and should be gased out of there. Effects will deplete before civilians get back. We can't do that though as the entire world would go mad.

Since the they would be building new infrastructure anyway, i say just bomb the militants and let the IDPs live in a new area....establish new cities that are better connected to the country and well policed. No need to have a town here and a town there in the mountains.

Army need to show the dead bodies also, otherwise I will not believe them. They have already kicked out all the Journos from the area and there is no one there to verify what they are stating.

Army need to show the dead bodies also, otherwise I will not believe them. They have already kicked out all the Journos from the area and there is no one there to verify what they are stating.

Pics = Fuel for propaganda

Since the they would be building new infrastructure anyway, i say just bomb the militants and let the IDPs live in a new area....establish new cities that are better connected to the country and well policed. No need to have a town here and a town there in the mountains.
disarm the area and keep it well policed but do not try to change the people's way of life that would be an awful mistake

You won't get any details, no pictures, no video. That's for the official response.
The unofficial response won't even surface.

The entire point is to serve up revenge as cold as possible, and to deal with this as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
I would personally love to see Fazlullah captured and put on live TV while Raheel Sahrif takes a few swings at him, but we know it won't happen. The people responsible if we're lucky will be killed quickly and quietly, not arrested or put on trial so that the courts have the opportunity to screw us once more.

I like the idea of new cities. They should be far away from the FATA.

Back
Top Bottom