What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

Lol thats what I was saying its similar to rocks with a camera sensor :lol:

You have made a good point as per your understanding of things.

People should read your point with open mind that there are differently able people everywhere.

In this case many will learn or already know how space technology, gadgets and computing software will be Incorporated with many other challenges in different field of science to help the population at large. Many like you will take their own time may be years because such things do not get published on internet as open source.

Bangladeshi swag:
image.jpg

You have made a good point as per your understanding of things.

People should read your point with open mind that there are differently able people everywhere.

In this case many will learn or already know how space technology, gadgets and computing software will be Incorporated with many other challenges in different field of science to help the population at large. Many like you will take their own time may be years because such things do not get published on internet as open source.

Thanks for your positive reply.
This mission is really important for india. To gather more experience. But it wont do much new. As its objective is to analysis methane gas on Mars surface. But has very limited equipment to do so.
As Nasa already said there are methane gas on surface by analysing image
NASA - Martian Methane Reveals the Red Planet is not a Dead Planet
But ground reality was different, they didnt found any sign of Methane there.
Mars Mystery Deepens: Curiosity Rover Finds No Sign of Methane
But as more sophisticated orbiter Maven already entered into the Mars, with similar and superior objectives.
NASA's MAVEN Mission to Mars: 5 Key Facts
There are doubt that what MOM can do new with limited equipment. Im hopeful India can do something and will do better in future. But not much this time.
This seems a bigger achievement from your perspective but as Im outsider its not much for me comparing world context.
Winning cost and entering there at first try isn't a better deal. All I see it was a test run and will improve in future.

This mission is really important for india. To gather more experience. But it wont do much new. As its objective is to analysis methane gas on Mars surface. But has very limited equipment to do so.
But as more sophisticated orbiter Maven already entered into the Mars, with similar and superior objectives.
There are doubt that what MOM can do new with limited equipment. Im hopeful India can do something and will do better in future. But not much this time.
This seems a bigger achievement from your perspective but as Im outsider its not much for me comparing world context.
Winning cost and entering there at first try isn't a better deal. All I see it was a test run and will improve in future.
@Matrixx - Look at it this way- NASA found traces of methane using spectrometer analysis. They didn't find methane with an object doing rounds in it's atmosphere itself. "Is Methane actually present in Martian atmosphere?", "What is the source of Methane, if present?" are some of the perplexing debates doing rounds in the deep space circles and MOM looks to find out answers to these questions. The payload of MOM, though small, has specialized equipments to look for specific questions and that's why it's significant. Even NASA said they are looking forward for collaborating with ISRO in search for answers to Mars questions.
Also, the data sent by MOM would help our scientists in understanding a lot of key concepts. I don't think NASA, ESA releases all findings for their missions. They definitely will tend to keep some key findings confidential. Access to information is important in this age and it will be MOMs responsibility to provide key information which otherwise would not have been available publicly.

Have you read Isro's mission objectives and doctrine for this mission?

They have cleared it in two words, i.e technology demonstration. What we are celebrating is the same objective, not anything else.

I would highly recommend you to improve your English comprehension before jumping to science. People visiting PDF have better science degrees to understand your copy paste links of no use in this thread.

Last edited:
I dono about hindi or telugu, But if some one understand a language there then it is going to be a Malayalam..... if life is found there you will find a mallu for sure :P
yes if its true the first tea stall will have already been established.

CONGRATS NASA for your idiot helping the INDIAN MOM, now look at them laughing about you NASA. Indian is not deserve of this MOM, anyway congrats NASA on your stupidity helping INDIAN get credit. Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom