What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

d27083e25a2b3f5c5be315e976819cd0.jpg

Congrats India for sending another dead rock in Mars orbit.
Added another rock among millions in the solar system which has no significant value :enjoy:

The caste system, religious forces which impede reform and development in India.
and I thought we were discussing Mars and ISRO here.. For you, theres nothing to worry..India didnt send that rocket up in martian orbit using religious forces..

Congrats India for sending another dead rock in Mars orbit.
Added another rock among millions in the solar system which has no significant value :enjoy:

come back and say that when you develop the capability of building your own car..what a loser

Last edited:
come back and say that when you develop the capability of building your own car..what a loser

Yes, whatever but this orbiter was meant for test run only. It increased your experience. New for India but nothing new for world.

Yes, whatever but this orbiter was meant for test run only. It increased your experience. New for India but nothing new for world.

Forget the World.. only privileged few..Two things..1. Whats new ? Success in the very first attempt ..2.. You don't feature among them..

Forget the World.. only privileged few..Two things..1. Whats new ? Success in the very first attempt ..2.. You don't feature among them..

We are not interested in doing things which doesnt serve our purpose. Agree or not it was literally a dead rock.

We are not interested in doing things which doesnt serve our purpose. Agree or not it was literally a dead rock.
Am I supposed to be impressed? Did I ask what are you interested in ?

Lol it's a satellite not a rock, look up what a satellite does and compare that with a rock. You will see a big difference.

congrats... it feels good... although I have zero contribution towards its success.. :yay:

Back
Top Bottom