What's new

BREAKING! Kandahar has been captured!

Plus I don't think he needs to convince anyone,

And he is not succeeding in convincing anyone, either.

Simple solution is to increase the screening on Airports.

There is no simple solution to the overall problem, which may or may not be air travel based the next time. Such a complex issue needs a mutli-factorial approach with constant vigilance and updates.

As a certain member here always says, Countries should do what's best in their interests :whistle:

Of course. The question I posed is what does Pakistan see as its national interest at this time, and how does it plan to proceed to achieve them as best as possible in the unfolding scenario.

Amrullah Saleh should be made the military commander..

I don't think you were following that war.. They had minor clashes specifically the northern Alliance but nothing really but sporadic and few. The Northern Alliance, NATO were ghosted and they started to just arrest random civilians because they couldn't really get hold of an actual taliban for media and propaganda reasons so the Northern alliance just started arresting random folks on the highways
20210813_060413.jpg

NATO/US humiliation... 20 years they poured blood and treasure into this..... something tells me hollywood wont make a movie about this......

its laughable... nobody could have predicted how pathetic the NATO puppet regime was going to be.... Afghan fatemiyoun trained by Iran fought 100x times better in a distant country, then the garbage "army" the US trained for 20 damn years...

its laughably sad...

NATO/US humiliation... 20 years they poured blood and treasure into this..... something tells me hollywood wont make a movie about this......

its laughable... nobody could have predicted how pathetic the NATO puppet regime was going to be.... Afghan fatemiyoun trained by Iran fought 100x times better in a distant country, then the garbage "army" the US trained for 20 damn years...

its laughably sad...

They made movies about Vietnam. The humiliating loss in Afghanistan is very painful for US/NATO. They had it all planned. They were going to go after Pakistan, China, Russia and Iran. The American generals really thought of Afghanistan as their island. How deceptive dreams can be.

Well after watching countless news reports about Taliban gains this one sums up pretty well … in this video the news correspondent states at 3:10 mins that the Taliban commander have said “IF WE DIE ITS VICTORY IF WE WIN ITS VICTORY - WELL GOOD LUCK TRY TO FIGHT THAT …

Well after watching countless news reports about Taliban gains this one sums up pretty well … in this video the new correspondent states at 3:10 mins that the Taliban commander have said “IF WE DIE ITS VICTORY IF WE WIN ITS VICTORY - WELL GOOD LUCK TRY TO FIGHT THAT …

Compare that spirit with a bacha baaz commie trained by India, US and NATO. Day and night difference.

Last edited:
They made movies about Vietnam. The humiliating loss in Afghanistan is very painful for US/NATO. They had it all planned. They were going to go after Pakistan, China, Russia and Iran. The American generals really thought of Afghanistan as their island. How deceptive dreams can be.
But as I mentioned to @Titanium100 above…ke gorey ki fitrat ko samjho yeh apni tazleel kabhi bhi bardaasht nahi karta … Allah na karey lakin apni haar ka badla yeh log masoom logon ki jaan leker karengey agar Afghanistan ko air cover na milla… humesha ki tarhan bataya ye jayey ga ke is target pe dehshat gard the… or bomb gira diya jayega…is baat se mein darta hon…
Compare that spririt with a bacha baaz commie trained by India, US and NATO. Day and night difference.
Well to be honest with you i have heard it is an ALL around thingy in Afghanistan….

Regardless the Taliban never would have been able to do this without help from Pakistan. Their leadership is in Pakistan. They took sanctuary in Pakistan. Their manpower, supplies, weapons. You think it comes from thin air ? They started off with 50,000 militants. You think they eat dust ? or work a part time job ? LOL

There are some very deluded and ignorant people on this forum mate who think some 'Divine Spirit' is helping Taliban. These people don't know the ABC of such wars. Without continuous and systematic supply lines, and without a war strategy, Taliban cannot even conquer their own back sides. :lol: So yes, Taliban are an off shoot of Pakistan Military. There I said the unspeakable on this forum -- Let's see how some of these people will jump up and down now.
Pakistan is neutral in this fight, without any favorites

The best Joke of 2021. Well done.

please do not insult islam to label on these terrorist as huq . shame on you . quraan is far greater then these unch of terrorists . . ask any hazara that mazar e sharif masscare was fake and he will skin you there . just try .

That incident is over 20 years old. Numerous more atrocities have been committed since then. You should take a look at your own wiki page which you posted above.

And btw, they aren't terrorists. The US State Department has never called them terrorists. The Taliban are also not on any terror watchlist. Only the media calls them terrorists and recently, they too have started calling them rebels, insurgents etc.

You're behind your time. You should update your facts. :lol:

There are some very deluded and ignorant people on this forum mate who think some 'Divine Spirit' is helping Taliban. These people don't know the ABC of such wars. Without continuous and systematic supply lines, and without a war strategy, Taliban cannot even conquer their own back sides. :lol: So yes, Taliban are an off shoot of Pakistan Military. There I said the unspeakable on this forum -- Let's see how some of these people will jump up and down now.

The best Joke of 2021. Well done.

Heck we proudly own the Taliban. They learnt from the best.

If US/NATO and India can boast about supporting pedo warlords why should we be in denial?

China is a trading country. Trade needs peace. We hope for peace. We will not be foolish enough to undermine the peace process in Afghanistan.

Correct. Actually, none of Afghanistan's neighbors want the strife. India--a non-neighbor--wants the strife.

There is no simple solution to the overall problem, which may or may not be air travel based the next time. Such a complex issue needs a mutli-factorial approach with constant vigilance and updates.

Hey sure why not, but invading and bombing a dirt Poor country is no solution, I hope our dear America has learned its lesson.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom