BREAKING! Kandahar has been captured!

Logar
Ghor
Zabul
Uruzgan
provinces have also fallen.

That makes 18 capitals sofar?

Last edited:
N you was there while they were killing rit? Don't you know how intelligence agencies n media works.. I am going to tell you story of a doctor from gujar khan from my home town . He went there in Afghanistan when talib was ruling there. He higher afgan taxi driver. In middle of journey driver got more greedy and started asking more money. While they were having arguments. There was a man appeared there with broken cloths and carrying woods on head. He asked the reason for arguments. Pakistani doctor told him the story. He asked them if they agree to take him Judge in this matter. They said oky after hearing them he gave the judgment in favor of Pakistani doctor. Afghan refused to accept the decision. Then he showed him his card n he was Defence minister of Afghanistan. That taxi driver left no choice to accept the decision. Why i am telling this story because that doctor was best friend of my late grandfather. So everything you are believing is not true. Look we are grown men and we have brain. We must know what info is true n what info is not true.
please dont insult yourself and others by denying the savagery of Afghan taliban
they are one and same in their ideologyand conduct like TTP and Daesh.

I have lived long enough next to Afghanistan to meet the families of the victims who were massacred for their ethnicities and faith.

no foreign media or propogenda can replicate the real events and living scarred witnesses. Taliban are brutal savages to all Afghan people this is why they are hated by a substantial Afghan population. just because they are winning against a curropt regime doesnt make them right.

@Imran Khan
I am shocked and saddened by the misplaced celebrations by fellow Pakistanis here over the Taliban victories .. whats in store for Pakistan will sadly come soon and these celebrations will haunt us.. because the real benefactors are TTP. who will unleash another reign of terror on Pakistan.

question is.. why these beloved Afghan Taliban have not attacked TTP or BLA? its because the first ones are their brothers and second ones they don't care.

please dont insult yourself and others by denying the savagery of Afghan taliban
they are one and same in their ideologyand conduct like TTP and Daesh.

I have lived long enough next to Afghanistan to meet the families of the victims who were massacred for their ethnicities and faith.

no foreign media or propogenda can replicate the real events and living scarred witnesses. Taliban are brutal savages to all Afghan people this is why they are hated by a substantial Afghan population. just because they are winning against a curropt regime doesnt make them right.

@Imran Khan
I am shocked and saddened by the misplaced celebrations by fellow Pakistanis here over the Taliban victories .. whats in store for Pakistan will sadly come soon and these celebrations will haunt us.. because the real benefactors are TTP. who will unleash another reign of terror on Pakistan.

question is.. why these beloved Afghan Taliban have not attacked TTP or BLA? its because the first ones are their brothers and second ones they don't care.
I have seen thousands of Afghans who moved after us n nato attack. But later they were kicked out by zaradri. I told you the story what it was. Second can they win with out local support. Man it is not child game. They are wining with the speed which can not possible with out support of their own people simple logic. Who i am to side them. I just want people in Kabul side by Islamabad. Because my people lost 70 lives.

Seems like all the pussies were employed by Afghan army whereas all the fighters remained with Talibs? How come Talibs with no money, broken flip flops, ragged old clothes, aging AK47s and basic rocket launchers could win so easily against top notch US equipment and decades long trainings? Along with air support?

I heard Afghan general saying we need air support because the little helicopters we have are busy in transportation of goods & injured! My question is which air support Talibans get? Who picks up their dead? And who brings them weapons other than that they can carry on their backs? Whats up with this Afghan army?

Canada to deploy special forces to assist Afghan embassy evacuation as major cities fall under Taliban assault – reports
13 Aug, 2021 03:32 / Updated 2 hours ago
Get short URL
Canada to deploy special forces to assist Afghan embassy evacuation as major cities fall under Taliban assault – reports

FILE PHOTO: A Canadian CH-146 Griffon helicopter flies behind soldiers during a patrol in the Panjwai district of Kandahar province, in southern Afghanistan, June 27, 2011. © Reuters / Baz Ratner

Follow RT onRT
Canadian special forces troops will be deployed to help evacuate diplomatic staff from Ottawa’s embassy in Afghanistan, according to multiple reports, following similar moves by the US and UK amid a devastating Taliban offensive.
The special operators will work alongside British and American counterparts to ensure civilian personnel leave the country safely as fighting ramps up, unnamed Canadian officials told the Associated Press, CBC and Global News on Thursday night.
While the officials did not say how many troops will be sent, a source told CBC that the government does not plan a large presence, suggesting it would be smaller than Washington or London’s embassy deployments, which include 600 British and 3,000 American soldiers.
ALSO ON RT.COMUS cuts staff at Kabul embassy down to ‘core presence’ as Taliban closes in
A number of Afghan nationals who worked for the Canadian government, as well as their families, also hope to be evacuated along with Canadian citizens, but officials have not decided on where they should go, Global News reported. A planeload of Afghan workers was sent to Canada earlier this month amid the Taliban’s latest offensive, while the government says it’s resettled more than 800 Afghans over the last decade.
The rapid evacuations were ordered earlier on Thursday as Taliban fighters continue a relentless offensive across Afghanistan, seizing around a dozen provincial capitals over the last week, including Kandahar on Thursday, the country’s second-largest city and formerly the home of Canada’s military mission.
Later in the evening, a Taliban spokesperson declared the militant group had also captured Lashkar Gah, capital of Helmand province, claiming the major southern city is now “under the complete control of the mujahideen” and that large numbers of government troops had surrendered after suffering “heavy casualties.”
READ MORE: UK to send 600 troops back to Afghanistan to aid evacuation
After a week of rapid gains, the Taliban now controls around two-thirds of Afghanistan, stoking fears it could soon threaten the national capital of Kabul. Early on Thursday, the group seized Ghazni city, an important strategic checkpoint between Kandahar and Kabul, putting its fighters within 80 miles (128km) of the capital.
Before largely withdrawing in 2014, Canada kept around 40,000 soldiers stationed in Afghanistan for 13 years as part of a joint NATO mission, though its troop levels paled compared to the more than 100,000 US soldiers deployed at their peak during the Barack Obama administration.
Twenty years after the invasion, an American withdrawal is also moving ahead, with the Pentagon stating last month that the exit is more than 90% complete. While the US has stepped up airstrikes on the Taliban in recent weeks, they have done little to slow the group’s advance. Nonetheless, anonymous US officials recently told the New York Times that a fresh bombing campaign may be in the cards should Kandahar or Kabul fall, suggesting US combat operations in the country could continue beyond President Joe Biden’s September 11 withdrawal deadline.
ALSO ON RT.COMTaliban claims capture of Afghanistan’s 2nd-largest city Kandahar as govt forces reportedly withdraw (VIDEOS)
Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

In my heart I am deeply saddened that this is happening. I feel for the innocent civilians women, men and children who will now be forced to live under these cockroaches with complete indignity.

Women now won’t be able to go to clinics, no more school parks, zero prospects for higher education, Garbage trash ideology completely devoid of reality and what works in the 21st century.
blah blah!

@Imran Khan

I guess we'll have to wait and see. In my opinion they'll have no choice but to shut down people like the TTP and the BLA - otherwise they risk us closing our borders and starving them effectively. Something we should have done to Karzai and the Ghani regime in my opinion. Unfortunately we were too afraid of American backlash to try anything.

Similarly they seem to be building relations with Iran, which in my opinion is essential for them too. They need another route to the sea to not become puppets of Pakistan. I suppose the price of that relationship will be not slaughtering shias.

TBH though, all these suggestions are only applicable to people with more than 2 brain cells, and if the Taliban had been those people, they wouldn't have done all this stuff last time around.

Iran-Afghan trade comes to full halt because of surging violence: Businessman
Tuesday, 10 August 2021 3:19 PM [ Last Update: Tuesday, 10 August 2021 3:29 PM ]

US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

File photo shows trucks passing through a border crossing on the Iran-Afghan border in eastern Iran.
An Iranian businessman says trade with Afghanistan has fully stopped amid rising tensions in the neighboring country.
Hossein Salimi, who chairs the Iran-Afghanistan Joint Chamber of Commerce, said on Tuesday that even Afghan traders had stopped processing Iranian export cargoes destined for Afghanistan because of surging violence in Afghan cities and towns.
Trade with Afghanistan accounts for a considerable part of Iran’s export revenues with monthly purchases by customers in the country normally reaching over a quarter of a billion US dollars.
However, exports started to decline last month after fighting intensified between the Taliban and government forces in various regions.
Salimi told the semi-official ILNA news agency that air strikes carried out by the United States in recent days had complicated the security situation in Afghanistan and led to full closure of border crossings from Iran.
He said that local middlemen who had been taking risk of delivering Iranian cargoes to Afghan customers had stopped operating because of increased fighting.
The businessman said it would take at least 10 days before the two countries can resume limited trade through their border crossings.
Iran tells citizens to leave Afghan cities amid heightened security risks
Iran tells citizens to leave Afghan cities amid heightened security risks
Iranian embassy in Kabul tells citizens to immediately leave Afghan cities amid security risks.

Figures by Iran’s customs office IRICA published on Monday showed that exports to Afghanistan had reached $258 million in value terms in the calendar month to July 22.
The figures showed that Iranian monthly exports to Afghanistan had increased by nearly 20% year on year in late July and just before violence began to intensify in the country.
That comes as an IRICA spokesman on Tuesday denied reports about a full closure of border crossings on the Iran-Afghan borders, saying trade was flowing normally between the two countries.

It won’t be smooth sailing for us at times with the now victorious Taliban running Afghanistan

But let’s all be honest ! They are million times better than ghani USA puppet

We should only ask Taliban for this help only nothing else. Please get rid of our Pakistani terrorists sanctuaries in there.

only way to defeat taliban might be a drone army/air force that works day and night and has no fear

They have been bombing Afghanistan for over 20 years.... I'm not sure if more of the same will change anything....

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Back
Top Bottom