What's new

Break the Sino-Pak connection

I guess the writer is a fanboy or -piring journo who wrote this piece of crap while smoke weed in a bathroom.

Indians really optimistic.
Not the same as the USA, the Chinese govt's foreign policy has been very stable. Every ten years, the Chinese govt will be replaced once, but new govt will inherit former govt's policy.
History, China has never betrayed allies.

The key is always a zero-sum Indian thought, in fact, if India can change the idea, if India is to achieve reconciliation and Pakistan, China will be able to help the two sides, you can not so think?

Yes, I agree with you.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

The key is always a zero-sum Indian thought, in fact, if India can change the idea, if India is to achieve reconciliation and Pakistan, China will be able to help the two sides, you can not so think?

Yes, I agree with you.

No Pakistan alone doesn't give it extential threat.. its the Cino-Pak collaboration which matters the most for them. They know if a war happens between Pakistan and India, India will have lesser scars and will be able to survive but if that is with Cino-Pak together.. there won't be many surviving who would write their history.

Why would china -pak want to fight with India ??:coffee: what happen to war against evil AL HIND forces with super duper PAF & PA , that's it ??? btw why china want to put itself in jeopardy ,when it's hands is already full ??? :blink::pop:

Why would china -pak want to fight with India ??:coffee: what happen to war against evil AL HIND forces with super duper PAF & PA , that's it ??? btw why china want to put itself in jeopardy ,when it's hands is already full ??? :blink::pop:

I doubt China wants to fight India, just to contain it so it can't do much damage persuing its vendetta against Pakistan.

I thought the article was insightful. India's strategic map is much like Germany's. Just as Germany never won a two-front war, India will not likely win one, unless she is able to co-opt one of her neighbours. The best thing India can do is solve the Kashmir issue and make peace with Pakistan.

I doubt China wants to fight India, just to contain it so it can't do much damage persuing its vendetta against Pakistan.

I thought the article was insightful. India's strategic map is much like Germany's. Just as Germany never won a two-front war, India will not likely win one, unless she is able to co-opt one of her neighbours. The best thing India can do is solve the Kashmir issue and make peace with Pakistan.

\There is nothing to solve about Kashmir...it is already solved....it has been divided into three parts each country on its borders owning a piece of Kashmir....Pakistan's demands are unworkable. Be happy with what it has got...simple. Lets make these boundaries the official international borders and move on in life. Pakistan has killed too many ppl to be able to justify obtaining Kashmir. Not a single citizen of India, will allow Kashmir to be ceded the only thing that can occur is if the Kashmiris want to leave India they can do so. But the next step is India will repeal the special powers given to Kashmir and we flood it with Other Indians from different regions.

Sino-Pak relations are not that easy to break considering India's stance towards its neighbours. If India can improve relations with them like it works on relations with Western ones, I'm sure it can have safer borders.

For the record, there's not going to be a joint Sino-Pak operation against India. It is ridiculous to think of such a possibility and all sides need to understand this.

Sino-Pak relations are not that easy to break considering India's stance towards its neighbours. If India can improve relations with them like it works on relations with Western ones, I'm sure it can have safer borders.

For the record, there's not going to be a joint Sino-Pak operation against India. It is ridiculous to think of such a possibility and all sides need to understand this.

The Sino-Pak relationship is a permanent alliance to secure the regional stability in Asia, just like the alliance between US and Canada.

For now, our biggest potential enemy is the Nato, not India.

I think all the military elites in China and Pakistan do realize the seriousness of the current situation.

too late... half decade!
should have been told to Pandit Nehru.

Stupid thread. We cant break Sino-Pak connection. Indians must relilize. its like breaking India-Russia connection. You just cant seperate friend's apart. Impossible. But you can always make friends. Sincerly hope this can be Sino-Indo-Pak connection.

I can sure as hell understand why China needs Pakistan - Pakistan is its connection to the Middle East. Pakistan helps it gain some ports on the Indian Ocean. But the question remains why does Pakistan need China? The only reason is that China allays many concerns Pakistan has with India and supplies them military hardware. But fact is that Pakistan can source superior military hardware from CARs and Europe and even the USA. The fact also is that when push has come to shove China has not supported Pakistan in any war against India - neither diplomatically nor militarily.

No one supports anyone else in a war. But while we were under sanctions, we received a lot of arms from China who despite global pressure still continues to work with us in the nuclear field for new reactors.
It is the same as Russia providing weapons to India while it was under sanctions too.

Back
Top Bottom