What's new

Boycott the corrupt Media houses

pakman12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The toppling of a democratically elected Government by traitors has exposed all the Media whorehouses who soldout and helped the traitors take power.
I request all patriotic Pakistanis to boycott every one of them on Youtube and other places where they can make money through views.

From my knowledge, the list of corrupt media are:

• 24 News
  • GEO News
  • Samaa News
  • Dawn News
  • Dunya News
  • 92 News
  • Public News

Please add more which are not on the list or let me know if any of those on the list are not lifafa media.

Last edited:
and many IG accounts as well like hello Pakistan

The toppling of a democratically elected Government by traitors has exposed all the Media whorehouses who soldout and helped the traitors take power.
I request all patriotic Pakistanis to boycott every one of them on Youtube and other places where they can make money through views.

• GEO News
  • Samaa News
  • Dawn News
  • Dunya News
  • 92 News

Please add more which are not on the list or let me know if any of those on the list are not lifafa media.
I am on it. In fact i do regularly complain about GEO spreading false and propaganda news through youtube. I suggest everyone to do the same. Report this MC media whorehouse who has been at the forefront of propaganda warfare against IK. I will go even further and say we should report people like Hamid Mir, Saleem Lafafi as well. Report their insta, youtube, fb profiles for spreading violence, disinformation and propaganda.
Second in line should be dawn. Dawn is an indian mouth piece, then sama who has recently taken Imran Riaz off air for stating out truth and exposing these black sheeps.
I am not sure about 92 news though.

• GEO News
  • Samaa News
  • Dawn News
  • Dunya News
  • 92 News

Samaa?

Add 24 news on the top of this list.

• 24 News
  • GEO News
  • Samaa News
  • Dawn News
  • Dunya News
  • 92 News
  • Public News

isnt public news pro PTI?

• 24 News
  • GEO News
  • Samaa News
  • Dawn News
  • Dunya News
  • 92 News
  • Public News

Rearrange them Top to bottom from most corrupt to least and group media channels owned by same person.

I agree for DAWN/Geo/Express Tribune/24. They are foreign funded anti Pakistani media outlets and I have been saying it for many years now.

Others at least give chance to both. So lets have courage to accept some criticism as well.

• 24 News
  • GEO News
  • Samaa News
  • Dawn News
  • Dunya News
  • 92 News
  • Public News

Too little - Too late.

I'm note sure if 92 News & Public News outta be on that list.

Dr. Moeed Pirzada is clearly a IK supporter.

Too little - Too late.

I'm note sure if 92 News & Public News outta be on that list.

Dr. Moeed Pirzada is clearly a IK supporter.

Maleeha Hashmi was fired from there so I assume they have also turned anti-PTI. Dr.Moeed is a senior anchor so they probably can't lose him.

This is the problem of IK supporters. They are not ready to listen a single thing against IK. IK should really tell his cult to respect other opinions. First he degraded PMLN supporters calling them donkeys and now if someone is neutral he/she is janwar. Seems like he thinks its me and me only and no one else. IK talking about Madina riyasat he himself make fun of people faces which are created by Allah. I hope he learns some lesson from this and comes back as some mature leader. He is surrounded by Idiots like Shahbaz Gill and I think he is going to stick with this but hoping against hope maybe he will change things within his party and stop them from confrontation politics and keep your doors always open.

Also we should appreciate ARY reporters, they exposed all plans. Seems like IK was following those journalists Sabir Shakir and Arshad Sharif advice instead of some experts.

Back
Top Bottom