What's new

Boy racer in BMW who killed pregnant Hollyoaks actress Frankie Jules-Hough locked up over horror motorway smash

100%
When have you last seen a kid have a fight ? They will rather sneak up and stab you in the back with there mother’s kitchen knife . They can not even throw a punch anymore .

They drive around all day with pops and bang exhausts vaping and high on gas these little shits in there fake prada and Gucci

I pounced on one of these little cunts few months back and the little shit put his hand down his trackie bottoms to make out he has a weapon , around 16-17 year old said to me “ I have nothing to lose don’t mess with me “

He was thrown into the freezing canal the little shit to teach him a lesson .

Red bull or those cheap nasty energy drinks which they are hooked on & Gas is turning there heads to mush and that is exactly what the government wants to destroy them but these dumbos play right into there hands

Little shits now ride around on scooters with balaclava on top of there head holding a squirt lucizade sport bottle full of acid , so be carefull of this also upon approach to them
most of them sell drugs, they usually drink those messed up energy drinks.

These are northern based backwater low class Pakistanis. Is he a mirpuri?

I wish UK had invited the good families from Pakistan instead of this dross.
plenty of punjabis too, dont assume.

The news is devastating and the 12-year sentence is very low for this retard.

1689863086229.png

BTW can someone from overseas or British nationals throw some light on why most of the young British Pakistanis used to have such weird-looking haircuts?

View attachment 939896
BTW can someone from overseas or British nationals throw some light on why most of the young British Pakistanis used to have such weird-looking haircuts?
its like British Pakistani asking Pakistanis in pak why the two adult males hold hands like gay ppl.

View attachment 939802
Frankie Jules-Hough

A boy racer behind the wheel of a BMW who killed pregnant ex-Hollyoaks actress Frankie Jules-Hough has been locked up for 12 years. Adil Iqbal filmed himself racing at up to 123mph just seconds before losing control of the car and hurtling into Ms Jules-Hough's Skoda.

The actress, 38, had pulled over on the hard shoulder with a tyre puncture when the horror smash took place. She was on the phone when she made a 'blood-curdling scream'.

The mum-of-two was 17 weeks pregnant at the time and had just days earlier discovered she was having a baby girl. Her and her partner had named their baby girl Neeve.

Her nine-year-old son Tommy and nephew four-year-old nephew Tobias were also 'very seriously injured' in the tragedy. Ms Jules-Hough's other son, Rocky, 2, was unharmed after being protected by his baby seat, ManchesterEveningNews reports.

View attachment 939803
Adil Iqbal

Iqbal, 22, admitted causing death by dangerous driving and two counts of causing serious injury by dangerous driving. He wept as he was sentenced at Minshull Street Crown Court today.

Sentencing, Judge Maurice Greene said: "She was killed as a result of the most indescribably reckless driving by you, Adil Iqbal, leading to the devastation of a family." The court heard how Iqbal was driving a BMW M140i on the afternoon of Saturday, May 13.

He swerved in and out of traffic, undertaking and overtaking at speed, prosecutor Rob Hall said. One witness said his driving represented an 'accident waiting to happen', while another 'screamed out' after the defendant came within 'inches' of the back of her car.

Iqbal recorded a video using just one hand to hold his mobile and the other to steer prior to the collision. Police later used the video, which captured the BMW’s dashcam, to find he had been speeding at between 107mph and 123mph in the seconds before impact.

Ms Jules-Hough had pulled over on the hard shoulder on the M66, in Bury, near the Simister Island roundabout. She went out to inspect her car after noticing a flat tyre but then got back inside the vehicle and called her ex-partner.

Mr Hall told how Iqbal undertook a motorbike and was moving towards a slip road. He then swerved before there was a 'complete loss of control'.

The defendant hit a barrier and hurtled into the Skoda at 92mph. Iqbal scrambled out of the passenger side window and tried to 'make out that he’d done nothing wrong', Mr Hall said.

He blamed his driving on an issue with his rear wheel drive car. No defects were found with the BMW, the court heard.

Iqbal refused to tell police his phone PIN code but it was later cracked by officers, with the video he had taken before the collision found. Ms Jules-Hough - from Chadderton, Oldham - died from unsurvivable head injuries 36 hours later, while her unborn daughter had a heartbeat but was 'too young to survive'.

Tommy and Tobias suffered serious brain injuries and were put into induced comas, spending about a month in hospital. Their long-term prognosis has since been deemed 'uncertain'.

In an emotional statement read in court, Frankie’s father said his eldest daughter was his 'hero'. He said: "When you received a smile from Frankie, it warmed your heart and made you feel safe.

"I spent over two days without sleep, holding Frankie’s hand and begging her to come back, all the time knowing that this wasn’t going to happen. Frankie passed with the love of her whole family surrounding her in her bed.

"I promised Frankie that I would always protect her, and on that day, someone else broke my promise. I don’t think I can ever forgive him for that, but I know I will never truly forgive myself.

"Even though rationally I know I couldn’t have prevented what happened, it will never feel that way to me." He added: "I am trapped in a very long tunnel, and I can’t see any light at the end."

He claimed Iqbal was 'part of a network of young men who get a thrill out of this kind of behaviour'. The dad added: "Our worlds have been torn apart, and for what?".

He fought back tears as he addressed Iqbal and said: "So this boy could try and make himself feel like a big man? I am left full of guilt because I haven’t managed to keep her beautiful children together, and all because a young man wanted to show off, wanted to show his friends on social media how daring and cool he thought he was."

The court heard how Iqbal, of of Hope Street, Accrington, had his driving licence revoked in 2020 after driving without insurance. He posted a video on Facebook of him driving a Lamborghini on a public road in Dubai, using 'hard acceleration' and reaching 'high speed' four months before the collision.

Iqbal was also spotted by police 'racing' with another car in Lancashire while driving a VW Golf just two months before the crash, with both drivers told their cars could be seized if their 'bad driving' was seen again. Frankie’s partner Calvin Buckley, said in court: "My past, present and future has been crushed and taken from me.

"And for what? An adrenaline rush, an ego boost, a false sense of worth, and selfish gratification with no regards for the safety of others. An unnecessarily dangerous risk-taking mentality that needs to change. For what? Was it worth it? The answer is no, it is not."

He added: "I want this tragedy to have a positive impact and deter others from reckless driving." Balbir Singh, defending, said Iqbal had volunteered as a boxing trainer.

He 'feels full responsibility' for the actions of that day, Mr Singh added.

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1@alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1@Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch @Bleek @mangochutney

What a tragedy caused due to stupidity; he should spend the rest of his life in jail.
Does anyone know of that kid's family background? Is he one of those troublemakers in the hood?

View attachment 939896

Or have those gay purses.

But yeah, that 12-year sentence is too low.

Last edited:
100%
When have you last seen a kid have a fight ? They will rather sneak up and stab you in the back with there mother’s kitchen knife . They can not even throw a punch anymore .

They drive around all day with pops and bang exhausts vaping and high on gas these little shits in there fake prada and Gucci

I pounced on one of these little cunts few months back and the little shit put his hand down his trackie bottoms to make out he has a weapon , around 16-17 year old said to me “ I have nothing to lose don’t mess with me “

He was thrown into the freezing canal the little shit to teach him a lesson .

Red bull or those cheap nasty energy drinks which they are hooked on & Gas is turning there heads to mush and that is exactly what the government wants to destroy them but these dumbos play right into there hands

Little shits now ride around on scooters with balaclava on top of there head holding a squirt lucizade sport bottle full of acid , so be carefull of this also upon approach to them

These Kids/teens/overgrown manchilds drive around like they're the baddest little f%cks the world has ever seen, whilst their parents scrounge for benefits and can barely put food on the table, these little cvnts are hitting 100mph in a residential area with a fcking balloon in their mouth, inhaling co2 to make them feel better about their pathetic existences.

I've seen countless idiots crash at high speeds and have the tops of their heads ripped off with my own eyes, and even guys ending up swallowing their vapes and dying from suffocation because they've been sucking on it whilst their mate is driving recklessly and like a twat at 80+ mph on roads near primary schools.

This problem needs to be cracked down on by british police, the community organisation i'm part of, has their hands full dealing with these little wannabe gangsters.

These Kids/teens/overgrown manchilds drive around like they're the baddest little f%cks the world has ever seen, whilst their parents scrounge for benefits and can barely put food on the table, these little cvnts are hitting 100mph in a residential area with a fcking balloon in their mouth, inhaling co2 to make them feel better about their pathetic existences.

I've seen countless idiots crash at high speeds and have the tops of their heads ripped off with my own eyes, and even guys ending up swallowing their vapes and dying from suffocation because they've been sucking on it whilst their mate is driving recklessly and like a twat at 80+ mph on roads near primary schools.

This problem needs to be cracked down on by british police, the community organisation i'm part of, has their hands full dealing with these little wannabe gangsters.
the cars are usually borrowed or rented out. these rented cars are accident repaired with flaws and then you got some crazy kid who thinks he is Michael schumacher, traveling 80 90 mph on 30 mph street.

I had a college friend, a son of a prominent Pakistani doctor living in Libertyville, IL. He used Dad's money to fund a luxury car rental business and even had a helicopter. He was one of those thrill seekers. One night they were out on the motorbike going full throttle on the highway and crashed behind a pickup truck, and its trailer with no helmet on, and his face was shredded beyond recognition. His crew was kids of wealthy parents and often asked me to come along, but it was never in my nature or upbringing to show off, etc.

But as you mentioned regarding UK kids, the kids I knew were part of his crew were out of control; they'll swear at their parents and ignore any warning and advice. I term them loose cannons. Parents didn't enforce much as, in their opinion, there was money to be thrown around.

12 years is way less for a scum bag like him who destroyed the whole family.
He should slowly die in prison while daily receiving some brutal a$$ pounding by other inmates.

He will be out in 8
You do time & a half for sentences over 3yr11 months Unless 12 years detained sentence then you do the whole lot .
3yr11month & below you do half sentence

He’s gotta keep his head down nose clean for 4-5 years than he will get his category D and eligible for open jail holiday camp and town visits and home leave weekends .

Guarantee you he will upon his release jump in a high powered car and drive like a lunatic again .

12 years is way less for a scum bag like him who destroyed the whole family.
He should slowly die in prison while daily receiving some brutal a$$ pounding by other inmates.
nowadays prison is calmer and its all bout making connections and doing bussiness like getting steriods,cigaretes, phones, credit, shampoo etc.

He will be out in 8
You do time & a half for sentences over 3yr11 months Unless 12 years detained sentence then you do the whole lot .
3yr11month & below you do half sentence

He’s gotta keep his head down nose clean for 4-5 years than he will get his category D and eligible for open jail holiday camp and town visits and home leave weekends .

Guarantee you he will upon his release jump in a high powered car and drive like a lunatic again .
he jump in high powered car again to celebrate his prison sentence.

View attachment 939802
Frankie Jules-Hough

A boy racer behind the wheel of a BMW who killed pregnant ex-Hollyoaks actress Frankie Jules-Hough has been locked up for 12 years. Adil Iqbal filmed himself racing at up to 123mph just seconds before losing control of the car and hurtling into Ms Jules-Hough's Skoda.

The actress, 38, had pulled over on the hard shoulder with a tyre puncture when the horror smash took place. She was on the phone when she made a 'blood-curdling scream'.

The mum-of-two was 17 weeks pregnant at the time and had just days earlier discovered she was having a baby girl. Her and her partner had named their baby girl Neeve.

Her nine-year-old son Tommy and nephew four-year-old nephew Tobias were also 'very seriously injured' in the tragedy. Ms Jules-Hough's other son, Rocky, 2, was unharmed after being protected by his baby seat, ManchesterEveningNews reports.

View attachment 939803
Adil Iqbal

Iqbal, 22, admitted causing death by dangerous driving and two counts of causing serious injury by dangerous driving. He wept as he was sentenced at Minshull Street Crown Court today.

Sentencing, Judge Maurice Greene said: "She was killed as a result of the most indescribably reckless driving by you, Adil Iqbal, leading to the devastation of a family." The court heard how Iqbal was driving a BMW M140i on the afternoon of Saturday, May 13.

He swerved in and out of traffic, undertaking and overtaking at speed, prosecutor Rob Hall said. One witness said his driving represented an 'accident waiting to happen', while another 'screamed out' after the defendant came within 'inches' of the back of her car.

Iqbal recorded a video using just one hand to hold his mobile and the other to steer prior to the collision. Police later used the video, which captured the BMW’s dashcam, to find he had been speeding at between 107mph and 123mph in the seconds before impact.

Ms Jules-Hough had pulled over on the hard shoulder on the M66, in Bury, near the Simister Island roundabout. She went out to inspect her car after noticing a flat tyre but then got back inside the vehicle and called her ex-partner.

Mr Hall told how Iqbal undertook a motorbike and was moving towards a slip road. He then swerved before there was a 'complete loss of control'.

The defendant hit a barrier and hurtled into the Skoda at 92mph. Iqbal scrambled out of the passenger side window and tried to 'make out that he’d done nothing wrong', Mr Hall said.

He blamed his driving on an issue with his rear wheel drive car. No defects were found with the BMW, the court heard.

Iqbal refused to tell police his phone PIN code but it was later cracked by officers, with the video he had taken before the collision found. Ms Jules-Hough - from Chadderton, Oldham - died from unsurvivable head injuries 36 hours later, while her unborn daughter had a heartbeat but was 'too young to survive'.

Tommy and Tobias suffered serious brain injuries and were put into induced comas, spending about a month in hospital. Their long-term prognosis has since been deemed 'uncertain'.

In an emotional statement read in court, Frankie’s father said his eldest daughter was his 'hero'. He said: "When you received a smile from Frankie, it warmed your heart and made you feel safe.

"I spent over two days without sleep, holding Frankie’s hand and begging her to come back, all the time knowing that this wasn’t going to happen. Frankie passed with the love of her whole family surrounding her in her bed.

"I promised Frankie that I would always protect her, and on that day, someone else broke my promise. I don’t think I can ever forgive him for that, but I know I will never truly forgive myself.

"Even though rationally I know I couldn’t have prevented what happened, it will never feel that way to me." He added: "I am trapped in a very long tunnel, and I can’t see any light at the end."

He claimed Iqbal was 'part of a network of young men who get a thrill out of this kind of behaviour'. The dad added: "Our worlds have been torn apart, and for what?".

He fought back tears as he addressed Iqbal and said: "So this boy could try and make himself feel like a big man? I am left full of guilt because I haven’t managed to keep her beautiful children together, and all because a young man wanted to show off, wanted to show his friends on social media how daring and cool he thought he was."

The court heard how Iqbal, of of Hope Street, Accrington, had his driving licence revoked in 2020 after driving without insurance. He posted a video on Facebook of him driving a Lamborghini on a public road in Dubai, using 'hard acceleration' and reaching 'high speed' four months before the collision.

Iqbal was also spotted by police 'racing' with another car in Lancashire while driving a VW Golf just two months before the crash, with both drivers told their cars could be seized if their 'bad driving' was seen again. Frankie’s partner Calvin Buckley, said in court: "My past, present and future has been crushed and taken from me.

"And for what? An adrenaline rush, an ego boost, a false sense of worth, and selfish gratification with no regards for the safety of others. An unnecessarily dangerous risk-taking mentality that needs to change. For what? Was it worth it? The answer is no, it is not."

He added: "I want this tragedy to have a positive impact and deter others from reckless driving." Balbir Singh, defending, said Iqbal had volunteered as a boxing trainer.

He 'feels full responsibility' for the actions of that day, Mr Singh added.

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1@alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1@Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch @Bleek @mangochutney

What a dumb **** … enjoy your jail hope they strip this ability to drive again

Pakistanis used to have such weird-looking haircuts?
And their accents and show off is annoying to be honest.
When they are back in Pakistan such lot try to be extra cool here lol like they have lots of money. Back there they do meager jobs for a living.

These are northern based backwater low class Pakistanis. Is he a mirpuri?

I wish UK had invited the good families from Pakistan instead of this dross.

You should show respect to one of the founding immigrant communities in Britain who fought for your right to walk safely & live freely without fear of racist attack .

View attachment 939896

The women love it .

What a tragedy caused due to stupidity; he should spend the rest of his life in jail.
Does anyone know of that kid's family background? Is he one of those troublemakers in the hood?

Or have those gay purses.

But yeah, that 12-year sentence is too low.

Nope . Lancashire .

They try to emulate the gangsters from Birmingham or Bradford .

Last edited:
And their accents and show off is annoying to be honest.
When they are back in Pakistan such lot try to be extra cool here lol like they have lots of money. Back there they do meager jobs for a living.
i must say for all their faults, they are not lying bribe taking scums con-men like majority of Pakistanis in pak.

Vehicular Homicides (either dangerous driving or negligent driving (or those of you in the US reckless driving) usually are manslaughter as there are no intent. So, the sentence is usually in pretty low scale, in the US, it is mostly punishable for up to 10 years imprisonment and in Australia, dangerous driving occasioning death max out at 5 per victim. So, 12 years for a single person is actually quite hard, the judge/magistrate probably threw the book at him. The judge probably took the pregnancy as an aggr. factor.

Back
Top Bottom