What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

Dont forget Dipumoni, newly appointed FM. Her wesite boast image with south block who's who Pranab, Manmohan, and Sonia; among others. Only images were not posted with RAW officials.

Her husband Barrister Tawfique Nawaz (Munshi bahi may have details) trustee of TIB and also associated with CPD. Both are anti Bangladeshi entity funded by indo-US nexus. Mr. Nawaz went to EU capitals to convince EU politicians that Bangladesh is a failed state.

.:: Dr. Dipu Moni ::.

One famous statement Dipumoni made today was that her appointment was one the sign of "dindodol" or "change" Awami league was promising. We have no choice but brace ourselves......

Dont forget Dipumoni, newly appointed FM. Her wesite boast image with south block who's who Pranab, Manmohan, and Sonia; among others. Only images were not posted with RAW officials.

Her husband Barrister Tawfique Nawaz (Munshi bahi may have details) trustee of TIB and also associated with CPD. Both are anti Bangladeshi entity funded by indo-US nexus. Mr. Nawaz went to EU capitals to convince EU politicians that Bangladesh is a failed state.

.:: Dr. Dipu Moni ::.

One famous statement Dipumoni made today was that her appointment was one the sign of "dindodol" or "change" Awami league was promising. We have no choice but brace ourselves......

Dr. Dipu Moni I understand is a medical doctor with a degree from John Hopkins University. How does that qualify her to be foreign minister? It seems a very weak cabinet with few credible people.

Dr. Dipu Moni I understand is a medical doctor with a degree from John Hopkins University. How does that qualify her to be foreign minister? It seems a very weak cabinet with few credible people.
what da heck? come on, where is it said that docs cant be ministers??? please this is utter foolishness on ur part to utter these words!
A doctor is better than a Mullah being the Forign minister or whatever!

the above point clearly proves Mr Munshi is biased and is no authority to spell foreign relations himself. Who do you think is fit to be a foreign Minister??? A person who has visited many foreign countries??? lol man I thought I should read your book, now no way hoze! If the book has gems in the form of your above thoughts, i am better off reading your comments here. God Speed

what da heck? come on, where is it said that docs cant be ministers??? please this is utter foolishness on ur part to utter these words!
A doctor is better than a Mullah being the Forign minister or whatever!

My father is a doctor and he has no experience in foreign affairs so why would someone make him foreign minister. She could have been health minister. It seems India needed someone to walk over so Hasina obliged by appointing a novice. Being a foreign minister is no joke and requires different skills and expertise from a medical doctor. Does she have that background?

the above point clearly proves Mr Munshi is biased and is no authority to spell foreign relations himself. Who do you think is fit to be a foreign Minister??? A person who has visited many foreign countries??? lol man I thought I should read your book, now no way hoze! If the book has gems in the form of your above thoughts, i am better off reading your comments here. God Speed

I think my book is 5 grades above your reading and comprehension levels and any attempt by you to read the book might do have serious health consequences for you.

My father is a doctor and he has no experience in foreign affairs so why would someone make him foreign minister. She could have been health minister. It seems India needed someone to walk over so Hasina obliged by appointing a novice. Being a foreign minister is no joke and requires different skills and expertise from a medical doctor. Does she have that background?
lol your argument will not stand mr munshi! you just fell into a trap, a trap set up by the words you uttered! Maybe your dad is not capable of becoming a foreign minister, and you are not capable either by the looks of it. So who can be Foriegn Minister???? a person travelling to foreign countries around the world??? lol please accept the fact that you just made a boo boo.

You could have said, Dipu Moni is a novice hence she may not, again may not be a good choice for FM. How did you equate the Doctor Part? accept it, you made a mistake. It will make you a bigger person to accept mistakes as it takes a bigger man to accept it.

Who do you suggest for the position then?
Maybe a certain barrister who has written a book! His name starts with an M!

Mr Munshi please make it clear here why a Doctor cannot be a Foreign Minister!! I am waiting!!

Both the ISI and DGFI suffer from lack of expertise in information warfare or propaganda. That is why neither is a match for RAW.

Sadly this is true, the best posts are given to unqualified people via bribes and connections for ego purposes. Also Pakistan and Bangladesh's intelligence community is minuscule compared to India's.

lol your argument will not stand mr munshi! you just fell into a trap, a trap set up by the words you uttered! Maybe your dad is not capable of becoming a foreign minister, and you are not capable either by the looks of it. So who can be Foriegn Minister???? a person travelling to foreign countries around the world??? lol please accept the fact that you just made a boo boo.

You could have said, Dipu Moni is a novice hence she may not, again may not be a good choice for FM. How did you equate the Doctor Part? accept it, you made a mistake. It will make you a bigger person to accept mistakes as it takes a bigger man to accept it.

Are you really so dumb?

Only an unsuccessful doctor has time to do other things. Being a doctor is a full time occupation. Where does someone get the time to learn the crafts of foreign diplomacy? I am talking from experience because my father is an FRCS orthopedic surgeon.

From what experience are you making your comments?

Sadly this is true, the best posts are given to unqualified people via bribes and connections for ego purposes. Also Pakistan and Bangladesh's intelligence community is minuscule compared to India's.
no way! I would rate the ISI high, they are good.

Mr Munshi.... i am waiting!!!!

If the AL had not come to power this time then there was a good opportunity to pool resources between ISI and DGFI.

Are you really so dumb?

Only an unsuccessful doctor has time to do other things. Being a doctor is a full time occupation. Where does someone get the time to learn the crafts of foreign diplomacy? I am talking from experience because my father is an FRCS orthopedic surgeon.

From what experience are you making your comments?

By the samelogic, you said you are a barrister.
And your book was on?:woot:

Are you not practising?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom