What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

Nobody said that BD should submit to India, But the way some are talking, it seems India is the root cause of all Problems for BD. Maybe India should have sat quiet and sent away all the refugees in the 70s rather than care for them and let BD still be under Pakistan! and I thought Indira Gandhi was the Greatest Politician ever! ha!

I know the Majority of Bangladeshis Like India and want better relations with us. It is some educated people, who in the guise of Nationalism want BD to go back to the Pre 71 Era!!!! Sadly for them, there are other educated people in BD who wont let them do so, so they bring up false claims that the Election is rigged etc. Basically its the Bangladeshis outside BD who want War with India, because they will be in the West enjoying the fruits of Modern Life while their brethren suffer the Wars consequences and live under the rule of Mislead Islamists!!

Nobody said that BD should submit to India, But the way some are talking, it seems India is the root cause of all Problems for BD. Maybe India should have sat quiet and sent away all the refugees in the 70s rather than care for them and let BD still be under Pakistan! and I thought Indira Gandhi was the Greatest Politician ever! ha!

I know the Majority of Bangladeshis Like India and want better relations with us. It is some educated people, who in the guise of Nationalism want BD to go back to the Pre 71 Era!!!! Sadly for them, there are other educated people in BD who wont let them do so, so they bring up false claims that the Election is rigged etc. Basically its the Bangladeshis outside BD who want War with India, because they will be in the West enjoying the fruits of Modern Life while their brethren suffer the Wars consequences and live under the rule of Mislead Islamists!!

The people of Bangladesh need to be educated about the true face of India. My book covers many issues that have never been revealed in Bangladesh. Let people decide for themselves based on the information available on how much to trust India. If the interpretation and information I have given is wrong then the book will be easy to denounce and in the end worth nothing. However, for the last 2 years there has not been one single response or criticism of the book or its contents.

You have not said anything new than circular logic your countryman already stated here and elsewhere. On top of it you just introduced yourself with sheer ignorance about Bangladeshis that I would leave it for laugh.

Thanks for informing us that fundamentalist driven india is planning to wage war on Bangladesh because of Muslim majority population. "Islamists" is just label used by india. What was the execuse in Srilanka and waging war using LTTE. What about in Nepal - different label but same indian goal of hegemony. Its not as easy to score gain using indian circular logic anymore, get a drift.

Good that you validated the point that indian can not, would not and refused to think beyond the boxed world they live in. Perhaps its better that way...

i rest my case, I cannot argue in a a thread where people are hell bent on distorting Indias Intentions! Atleast the Bangladeshi People I know in Real life are not so hell bent!

i rest my case, I cannot argue in a a thread where people are hell bent on distorting Indias Intentions! Atleast the Bangladeshi People I know in Real life are not so hell bent!

How do you know what I have written is a distortion? Have you read the book?

How do you know what I have written is a distortion? Have you read the book?
was not talking about ur book basically, I am an avid reader, since I am a writer too, a Screenwriter. I will read your book and then comment on it. without reading I cant say anything. I was talking about the mentality of BD citizens here on this forum basically. God Speed

I hope
I hope we never had Indira as pm
I hope we never risked our security for someones freedom
I hope the guns and bombs which are still directed at us are busy to correct their own people..

ahmed sid
You know
what would have been result if ...my hopes became true...

we have not only faced that war,we absorbed all shockwaves aftermath and still doing it..

And all these for above people:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I hope
I hope we never had Indira as pm
I hope we never risked our security for someones freedom
I hope the guns and bombs which are still directed at us are busy to correct their own people..

ahmed sid
You know
what would have been result if ...my hopes became true...

we have not only faced that war,we absorbed all shockwaves aftermath and still doing it..

And all these for above people:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
well sambhavame yuge yuge, whatever has happened is for the Good, Whatever is happening is for the Good and Whatever will happen is for the GOOD!

India helped Bangladesh a lot to gain freedom.

No doubt on that from my part.

I won't comment on the intention of India during 1971.

But since then what they have been doing?
Helping Chakma insurgents in CHT,the Shanti bahini was equipped with indian arms,supplied by RAW off course.This are not allegations,but proved statement.

Farakka barrage turning some parts of Bangladesh into desert,even in some part of India Farakka barrage is the causing problems.It will soon turn into ecological disaster.Indian Govt. is doing nothing although repeated protests by BD govts.The construction of the Barrage is illegal as it is built on an International river.
India will get a taste of their own medicine when the Chinese will built Dams on Tibbet.

BSF killing BD people.I don't want to talk anymore about this as so much have already been told yet the killing and raping continues.

The latest trend is to blame Bangladeshis for immigrating and being involved in terrorist acts.These are only allegations.

Helping Chakma insurgents in CHT,the Shanti bahini was equipped with indian arms,supplied by RAW off course.This are not allegations,but proved statement.

Farakka barrage turning some parts of Bangladesh into desert,even in some part of India Farakka barrage is the causing problems.It will soon turn into ecological disaster.Indian Govt. is doing nothing although repeated protests by BD govts.The construction of the Barrage is illegal as it is built on an International river.
India will get a taste of their own medicine when the Chinese will built Dams on Tibbet.

BSF killing BD people.I don't want to talk anymore about this as so much have already been told yet the killing and raping continues.

The latest trend is to blame Bangladeshis for immigrating and being involved in terrorist acts.These are only allegations.
Immigrants are not the issue brother, Illegal Immigrants are the issue, just check out the streets of delhi, I am not blaming these poor people coming in search of a better life, But it has been proved by the GOI beyond doubt of terrorist activities in BD and the Govt of BD has taken steps recently and even handed over some people to India.

Immigrants are not the issue brother, Illegal Immigrants are the issue, just check out the streets of delhi, I am not blaming these poor people coming in search of a better life, But it has been proved by the GOI beyond doubt of terrorist activities in BD and the Govt of BD has taken steps recently and even handed over some people to India.

Illegal immigration will occur when neighbouring country is better off.Like Mexico and USA.I think Salma Hayek was also an illegal immigrat to USA,correct me if I am wrong.

To curb it you are building walls,ok.Then why does BSF shoots people from Bangladesh and often enters BD territory and takes BD women??
The conflict in 2001 occured due to BSF and Indian Army's misadventures.And the Indian media systematically blamed it on BD.

These reasons are enough to cause resentment in BD against Indian govts and army BUT NOT AGAINST ITS PEOPLE.We share relatively common culture and many Indians have origins in Bangladesh and vice-versa.

Last edited:
dont know about Salma Hayek, she is latina that much I know. Well its in BDs interest that India Prospers so that it can Prosper with india and not Destabilise it. right? Anyways hope the relationship gets better and keeps getting better!

dont know about Salma Hayek, she is latina that much I know. Well its in BDs interest that India Prospers so that it can Prosper with india and not Destabilise it. right? Anyways hope the relationship gets better and keeps getting better!

Yes,Let's hope peace prevails everywhere.:tup:

You have mentioned three points..
How can BSF kill BD people unless they tried to immigrate..?are they attacking in your own territerry..?
Your second and third points are contradictory..
We are listening in recent days about that terrorist act.?
If it is fictional than so good..If not then point to be worried..

you have only two countries sharing the border and almost 90% of those with India..As a country one will have hundreds of problems to cope with but at the end countries ultimate welfare will take prime position..There may be conflict whenever mutual interest comes in to picture..We have hundreds of problem with china that doesnt mean we are anti china..Because we know where our national interest lies..You people should be smart atleast at this stage and should concentrate on development...because so far you have inherited a peacefull nation and there is a lot much you can do...

Back
Top Bottom