What's new

Bollywood's Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor get married

Lenin

Reaction score
Two of Bollywood's top stars - Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor - have got married in the Indian city of Mumbai after a five-year courtship.
The couple's marriage was registered at Khan's residence in the city's Bandra area on Tuesday afternoon.
Close friends and family attended the wedding. The couple then came out and waved at their fans.
The hugely popular stars, dubbed Saifeena bythe paparazzi, are known as Bollywood's"first couple".
Khan is the son of former Indian cricket captain Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi and SharmilaTagore, a former actress.
Kapoor is the granddaughter of actor and filmmaker Raj Kapoor and niece of actor RishiKapoor. Both her parents and older sister have also been in the film industry.
"It was a registered marriage with three witnesses - Kareena's father Randhir Kapoor, her mother Babita and Saif's mother Sharmila," the Press Trust of India quoted marriage registrar Surekha Ramesh as saying.
The couple had requested for the registry to be held at their residence and for the formalities they were charged 1,000 rupees ($19; £12).
The couple held a series of pre-wedding bashes on Sunday and Monday, reports said. At least two more receptions are planned for the newly-weds.
Khan, who is 42, was previously married to actress Amrita Singh and they have two children who are now teenagers.
For the 32-year-old Kapoor, it is her first marriage.
Khan has acted in more than 40 movies and won acclaim for Omkara, a Bollywood versionof William Shakespeare's Othello.
Kapoor has starred in nearly 50 films. She haswon critical acclaim for many of her performances and won the Filmfare Award for Best Actress for her 2007 hit Jab we met (When we met).BBC News - Bollywood's Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor get married

Congrats to them, But I dont think marriege will last more than one year keeping Saif's record in mind..

Disgusting , His daughter must be dating Boys by now , He is doing marriage ? Both sister are stupid one ruined marriage and other going same direction.

Whats in that stupid fellow to marry , He is one of the failure milestone in Bollywood.:disagree:

Disgusting , His daughter must be dating Boys by now , He is doing marriage ? Both sister are stupid one ruined marriage and other going same direction.

Whats in that stupid fellow to marry , He is one of the failure milestone in Bollywood.:disagree:

What gather from your post is that this guy is not good for marrying this woman.

Why is that.

I am sorry I don't know both of them as I don't watch Indian movies.

It's good that two shitty people get hooked up with each other . Other good people will remain safe from getting hurt unlike those poor unlucky souls Amrita Singh and Shahid Kapoor .

Finally "Chotay Nawab Sahib " has made an honest woman out of Kareena Kapoor. Congratulations Saif Ali Khan.......

It's good that two shitty people get hooked up with each other . Other good people will remain safe from getting hurt unlike those poor unlucky souls Amrita Singh and Shahid Kapoor .
tumko kaise pata ke both are shitty or is it that you do believe in filmi gossips too.Agar yeh dono shitty hain to entertainment aur biz world ka har koi shitty hain.

So if his daughters are teenagers he should retire from life. Which planet do you belong to ?

I don't understand your logic.

Do you know Kareena Kapoor ( 10 years old) had attended Saif's marriage with Amrita Singh in 1991? Kareena congratulated the couple at that point of time and Saif replied... "Thank you Beta" :lol:

yaar gap b/w their age is of 10 yrs

Do you know Kareena Kapoor ( 10 years old) had attended Saif's marriage with Amrita Singh in 1991? Kareena congratulated the couple at that point of time and Saif replied... "Thank you Beta" :lol:

Looks like u were the reporter than gone to cover the marriage :lol:

I don't thing they will hang out for long time ! She going to kick his a$ one day for some other , They don't match each other , Karina is much ahead of him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom