What's new

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

What nonsense is this. As a Muhajir myself things you say are complete nonsense. The skin dilemma does not affect one community in South Asia. Everyone who can afford to buy that cream will buy it, including Punjabis. Perhaps the only people who won't would be the Pashtun. If you can back up your statement with facts then post it.

Also the Muhajir community is not that big in Pakistan that a product would do so well just because of them. Obviously the product sells well all over Pakistan that is why it is available not only in Karachi but nationwide.

This tread was too civil, I was just waiting for someone to come along and light the fire.

Rest of poor Pakistanis do not care about these fair and lovely creams, maybe other normal creams like nivea for exemple.

Ye bhi Muhajir hain kya. :what:

img_5848-copy-2.jpg

See thats what i am talking about, Pakistanis do not care about being tanned. While you guys are naturally dark like africans. So when urban hindu despite not being exposed to sun still is dark as african, he will obviously use fair and lovely because hindu society demand it.

In hindu society fair skinned are brahmins and rest are bhangis. No wonder brahmin sperm is in demand.

What survey? Muhajirs brought that trait from India. In India Bihari brahmin will marry fair skinned punjabi but never low caste darker bihari. Average Pakistani is already tanned by working in fields. And those who are dark naturarly like 99% of Indians, they don't use fair and lovely because these creams don't work.

Pakistan is not India where couples look for brahmin sperm or even europeans lol

Brahmin sperm in high demand among childless couples - The Times of India

Don't take them seriously, Sonam was impressed by Fawad voice let alone looks. I challange Indians to bring more handsome guy then Fawad Khan. Not even Indian punajabis look as good.

John-Abraham-aphunt.jpg

john-abraham-37731.jpg

now shut the **** up

Ye bhi Muhajir hain kya. :what:

img_5848-copy-2.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rest of poor Pakistanis do not care about these fair and lovely creams, maybe other normal creams like nivea for exemple.

See thats what i am talking about, Pakistanis do not care about being tanned. While you guys are naturally dark like africans. So when urban hindu despite not being exposed to sun still is dark as african, he will obviously use fair and lovely because hindu society demand it.

In hindu society fair skinned are brahmins and rest are bhangis. No wonder brahmin sperm is in demand.

Then who buys those those fair and lovely in Pakistan for which Shahid Afridi and Fawad Khan do expensive ads. :cheesy:

Now using photos of parsi Indian? Have we come to this? No need to prove how fair and lovely Indians are, i see them on daily basis.

Are u stupid or what??
Parsi,hindu,punjabi,muslim!!

How the **** does it matter??
Matter of the fact is he is 1000 times handsome than fawad khan:lol:

Are u stupid or what??
Parsi,hindu,punjabi,muslim!!

How the **** does it matter??
Matter of the fact is he is 1000 times handsome than fawad khan:lol:

He is ugly compared to Fawad but fair by hindu standard

probably the most handsome guy in the subcontinent

john-abraham-at-madras-cafe-movie-promotion-stills011.jpg

Back