What's new

Bollywood and Afganistan are Inseparable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, you keep mentioning piss.

Like I said, Bollywood sucks.

There was a time when I liked some films. Now it is bullshit.

My personal opinion, and not to hurt Indian sentiments.

Ya right.. Ur opinions.......

Half things that any BD national using is Indian :lol: From vehicles to daily use items ... every thing

lo where did you get that info from. :lol: India is taking over commercial segment which is true since
its cost effective but when it comes to passenger vehicles your Tata and suzuki junks don't even
come close to reconditioned toyota vehicles. You should come to BD to see for yourself deluded
ignorant indian. As for daily necessities our domestic companies makes everything starting from
soaps to truthbrush to washing machine and dishwashers. BD is a huge market of 160 million so
Indian companies can still make profits competing with BD companies. Ever heard of companies
like square, beximco and pran. They have market in EU and middleeast. 97% of our pharmaceutical demand is met by domestic industry and our pahrmaceuticals are exported to over 70 countries. Your level of ignorance infused by Siv sena farts is really astounding. :woot:

Being a Bangladeshi you already ********

Better than being an indian, a society based on race and caste system.

Why are Pakistanis and this one Bangladeshi burning here ? Can't Afghans choose their own source of entertainment now ? You guys as it is watch Bollywood , Why cant the Afghans . None of you will admit it ofcourse :lol:

bla bla bla.
Ok, stop talking... because this if from your grand daddy's country. (china)
Feature: Jobless young Afghans find escape in Bollywood movies
Updated: 2012-06-17 16:37:00

(Xinhua)
Print Mail Large Medium Small
KABUL, June 17 (Xinhua) -- Attired in western dress and keenly looking at a billboard to choose his favorite film, Fazal Rahman said he is a fan to Indian movies.
"Indian movie is a movie of love, passion and joy. We have the right to enjoy life," Rahman, 17, said behind a cinema wall in the Afghan capital Kabul.
"I love Shah Rukh Khan's life style, hair style and dressing style. I love his role as hero in any film," the Afghan teen said, adding he has already changed his own hair and dressing style to imitate Shah Rukh Khan, a popular Bollywood star.
Dressed in jeans and T-shirt, the stylish Afghan teenage boy said the continuing war and instability have eroded the life of the nation and deprived everyone of the right to live in peace.
"We have grown in war and could not go to school, we hate the war. We are fed up with conflicts, bombings, suicide attacks and destruction, it is the time to give up war and enjoy the rest of our life," the boy said, looking exhausted yet ambitious.
----
Feature: Jobless young Afghans find escape in Bollywood movies|chinadaily.com.cn

Bollywood is just stupid cheap movies... The Bollywood directors are in love with love songs, and for some reason the girl is always Pakistani...

Bollywood is just stupid cheap movies... The Bollywood directors are in love with love songs, and for some reason the girl is always Pakistani...

no wonder Pakistani love cheap things ??? :lol::lol:

Jisne dekhna hai dekho naahi dekhna mat dekho..

Waise look at this interesting trend.

Google Trends: bollywood

Pakistan is no 1.. Even India is no 2.. :lol:

What the fcuk...India is 7 times larger than Pakistan, but Pakistanis are number 1. It means each Pakistani is 7 times crazier about Bollywood than an average Indian.

What are the Bangladeshi doing at number three. They don't even understand Hindi

I bet you watched a total of 5 bollywood movies in your entire life.

Yes, I've even watched more. But everytime I've seen Bollywood movies, it's really the same plot everytime... They don't even leave the tense action movies... Just some random boy and girl dancing in the street

What the fcuk...India is 7 times larger than Pakistan, but Pakistanis are number 1. It means each Pakistani is 7 times crazier about Bollywood than an average Indian.

What are the Bangladeshi doing at number three. They don't even understand Hindi

No google trend does not work that way. It does not depend on population but how many times you searched 'bollywood' among other things.

Is your poor going to watch Bolywood movies too? Indian middle class is about 200 million, Pakistani middle class is about 60 million. So Pakistan is about 3x crazier about Bollywood ten Inda

Yes, I've even watched more. But everytime I've seen Bollywood movies, it's really the same plot everytime... They don't even leave the tense action movies... Just some random boy and girl dancing in the street
Yes, now that you talk more like a sane person, let me confess, I dont like dancing people much. However I think this is the most exciting time in bollywood as creative people with very low budge and small plot can make a movie. I agree, they are very few but more are coming.

But to remind you(got to do from time to time), we are talking about afgan entertainment choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom