What's new

Bollywood and Afganistan are Inseparable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian dramas are rapidly losing popularity to Pakistani dramas and Pakistani cooking channels. Nowadays women are addicted to these two things.

Indian movies still are somehow popular but they too are facing challenges from Hollywood movies.

AoA
Majority of pakistani's cant even understand english, so not sure how Hollywood movies are becoming popular.People on this forum or those english speaking should realise that pakistan doesnt revolve around them and in most way's we are in minority than majority.

Please, that's a dying generation. And I know the exist, but contrary to your belief they aren't increasing.
Pakistani series have overtaken Indian dramas in quality since at least early 2011, and now there's no going back. They are getting better and better, and in fact I was a hardcore hater of TV series but a few Pakistani dramas had such good story I watched them till the end.
I know you're all prejudiced, but TRY, atleast TRY watching Pakistani series and you'll forget bollywood entirely.
Of couse, I'm not saying they're perfect, there are still some flaws in them, but the ones that are good are a billion lightyears away from even the best Indian tv series

Shut up, stop believe in the wet-dream Zia Ul Haq had in ther 80s
It's very true. Accept it. We should only care about ourselves.
How do you know we all are prejudiced, lol.
Anyway, no thanks, I never watched these female oriented serials.(indian or brit)
For me, it has to be time bound (6 - 10 episodes max per year), self contained (you can still enjoy if you watch a random episode) and above all funny.
But then, thats my own taste, I will never take it as general taste of Indian public.

For hollywood fans here, if you want to taste something different, try british comedy.

best troll of the day.................. keep it up

lol what a looser comment...

This thread has a source from a online newspaper and not some fanboy blog , its about Afghanistan and it hasnt been posted yet, so how the **** can this be TROLLING???
In fact your comment is the only piece of trolling I ve seen so far

Indian drama serials and movies are losing popularity very fast they are taken over by Pakistani drama serials and hollywood movies.

give me a source and I will believe u.
just look at all the Indian songs on youtube, and look at the statistics and you will see how unpopular Indian songs are in Pakistan

Indian drama serials and movies are losing popularity very fast they are taken over by Pakistani drama serials and hollywood movies.

just look at all the Indian songs on youtube, and look at the statistics and you will see how unpopular Indian songs are in Pakistan

Anyway, no thanks, I never watched these female oriented serials.(indian or brit)
For me, it has to be time bound (6 - 10 episodes max per year), self contained (you can still enjoy if you watch a random episode) and above all funny.
But then, thats my own taste, I will never take it as general taste of Indian public.

For hollywood fans here, if you want to taste something different, try british comedy.
That's the difference, Pakistani series are unisex, they have nothing that would make you feel they're for one sex only - they have a planned plot, and are often just long enough to give you the epic story. Unlike indian, they don't add random stories. Indian shows go on for twenty years and no one can figure out any plot, Pakistani only last for a few weeks and have a lot of meaning, and ONE FIXED plot.

Everyone knows about British Comedy, although the only one i seriously love has to be (not a comedy) Top Gear, the show is just epic.
And scrubs/according to jim/two and a half men is the only show in the world that fits your description
, self contained (you can still enjoy if you watch a random episode) and above all funny.

lol what a looser comment...

I understand the movies are popular form india, but music - there's simply no comparison, Pakistan has a hands down win there.

India dirt can't have any place afghanistan. If mayor of kabul being a big fan of bollywood dirt doesn't mean that the whole AF is. Indians should get out of their delusions soon before they get heart attack from reality. The reality is not as fictional as your bollywood.

It has been years since i saw a bollywood movie .. The article is relevant to bollywood movies of 70s , 80s and partially 90s ..now its all drama movies..
hollywood sci-fi movies are thousand times better for mental health ..

India dirt can't have any place afghanistan. If mayor of kabul being a big fan of bollywood dirt doesn't mean that the whole AF is. Indians should get out of their delusions soon before they get heart attack from reality. The reality is not as fictional as your bollywood.
It seems to be quite popular among afgan taliban. Are you among those bangladeshis who secretly watch bollywood movies. :)

Listen Stupid Bangladeshi

You will get Heart Attack to know that Bollywood makes Muslims Leave Islam. :lol:

See this:

But still, 90% of Muslims in Malaysia love Bollywood movies. It's stated by some Islamists that many Malaysian Muslims left Islam for Hinduism because they're influenced by those "Gods'" potrayed in Bollywood and Kollywood (Tamil) movies.

Another thing, why the Bollywood movies love to show Muslims committed suicide as a noble way to die.

Stay Away From Bollywood

Go to the arab world they love there indian movies. Some of them even picked up on the hindu culture.

Stay Away From Bollywood - Page 2

That's the difference, Pakistani series are unisex, they have nothing that would make you feel they're for one sex only - they have a planned plot, and are often just long enough to give you the epic story. Unlike indian, they don't add random stories. Indian shows go on for twenty years and no one can figure out any plot, Pakistani only last for a few weeks and have a lot of meaning, and ONE FIXED plot.

Everyone knows about British Comedy, although the only one i seriously love has to be (not a comedy) Top Gear, the show is just epic.
And scrubs/according to jim/two and a half men is the only show in the world that fits your description

I understand the movies are popular form india, but music - there's simply no comparison, Pakistan has a hands down win there.
I have not watched any of the above except top gear. I like the office (british),extras,blackadder,lead baloon among old one. This season grandma's house and episodes are my favourites.
I enjoy standup comedy, sketch shows, comedy panel shows (plenty of them but if you dont live here it wont be as funny due to local cultural/social references)

I piss on bollywood. It's been almost a year and half since I've seen a bollywood film, and that too not entire film.

I piss on bollywood. It's been almost a year and half since I've seen a bollywood film, and that too not entire film.

So Did you leave Islam because of Bollywood?

So Much Pissed off?

This is not the first time you claimed you are pissful. :)
Anyway this is about ordinary afgans but you can include your pakistani brothers who were standing in the same line infront of US embassy but did not get it. :)

Voice of Afghanistan has spoken!

Oh its the garden variety internet jamaati from bangladesh! Now everybody just take a deep breath and laugh to the hearts content. No doubt this thread will attract other idiots from neighboring countries in a competition to show who hates anything Indian more. Such insignificant fools can curse and piss all they want, it does not change reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom