What's new

Bollywood and Afganistan are Inseparable

Status
Not open for further replies.
lo where did you get that info from. :lol: India is taking over commercial segment which is true since
its cost effective but when it comes to passenger vehicles your Tata and suzuki junks don't even
come close to reconditioned toyota vehicles.
You should come to BD to see for yourself deluded
ignorant indian. As for daily necessities our domestic companies makes everything starting from
soaps to truthbrush to washing machine and dishwashers. BD is a huge market of 160 million so
Indian companies can still make profits competing with BD companies. Ever heard of companies
like square, beximco and pran. They have market in EU and middleeast. 97% of our pharmaceutical demand is met by domestic industry and our pahrmaceuticals are exported to over 70 countries. Your level of ignorance infused by Siv sena farts is really astounding. :woot:

You can only bought reusable cars this is what you deserve

Is your poor going to watch Bolywood movies too? Indian middle class is about 200 million, Pakistani middle class is about 60 million. So Pakistan is about 3x crazier about Bollywood ten Inda
Google trend based on internet search and it does not depend on population.

No google trend does not work that way. It does not depend on population but how many times you searched 'bollywood' among other things.

A 7 times lesser population of Pakistan has searched 'Bollywood' more than India, meaning on an average each Pakistani must be searching 7 times more the term 'Bollywood' as compared to an average Indian. Am I wrong?

A 7 times lesser population of Pakistan has searched 'Bollywood' more than India, meaning on an average each Pakistani must be searching 7 times more the term 'Bollywood' as compared to an average Indian. Am I wrong?

I already responded to this

Is your poor going to watch Bolywood movies too? Indian middle class is about 200 million, Pakistani middle class is about 60 million. So Pakistan is about 3x crazier about Bollywood ten Inda

Now don't say Pakistanis are richer than Indians. Indian GDP per capita is 1389 USD, while Pakistani GDP per capita is 1201 USD, almost 200 USD more on average.

Pakistan middle class is 20 million and not 60 million

Imran Khan: Youthful Pakistan Could Revolt Against Zardari - TIME

Now don't say Pakistanis are richer than Indians. Indian GDP per capita is 1389 USD, while Pakistani GDP per capita is 1201 USD, almost 200 USD more on average.

Useless comparing GDP per capita. GDP per capita is really your GDP divided by your population. Not a good measurement in South Asia where there are milions of people in poverty. Rather, the people at the WB and IMF should go and get the results of a census, not this stupid measurment. Tell me, if India has GDP of $2 trillion and Pakistan has GDP of $200 billion tell me whos going to have the highest GDP per capita?

Pakistan middle class is 20 million and not 60 million

Imran Khan: Youthful Pakistan Could Revolt Against Zardari - TIME

Nice, your stats are from a politican now.

I think Indians don't type in "Bollywood" as search term as frequently as Pakistanis do. They might be using the movie names/song names directly unlike Pakistanis.

No it does not mean their total search is more than India, because it does not depend on population.
It depends on how many times they searched bollywood as a percentage of their total search terms.

It means a typical pakistani searches bollywood than typical Indian, does not mean their total population searches more than our total population. Look at google trend calculation if you want more details

I think Indians don't type in "Bollywood" as search term as frequently as Pakistanis do. They might be using the movie names/song names directly unlike Pakistanis.
Yes, that could be a possible explanation.

Useless comparing GDP per capita. GDP per capita is really your GDP divided by your population. Not a good measurement in South Asia where there are milions of people in poverty. Rather, the people at the WB and IMF should go and get the results of a census, not this stupid measurment. Tell me, if India has GDP of $2 trillion and Pakistan has GDP of $200 billion tell me whos going to have the highest GDP per capita?

Nice, your stats are from a politican now.

Why is it useless? GDP per capita is calculated the same way everywhere, and used by the World Bank to categorize country accordingly.

First of all it is not quoted by IK. The journalist use the Pak middle class as a matter of fact. Anyway, if you are correct saying that 60 million of your population is middle class then the remaining 120 million must be eating dust. After all your GDP is $200 billion

No it does not mean their total search is more than India, because it does not depend on population.
It depends on how many times they searched bollywood as a percentage of their total search terms.

It means a typical pakistani searches bollywood than typical Indian, does not mean their total population searches more than our total population. Look at google trend calculation if you want more details

Why should not it depend on the population. After all people search. More the population, more are your searches and more is the number of searches per unit, more are your searches. First proposition is impossible given the lesser population of Pakistan, so the second should be the reason.

This could be a possibility

not from what i hear. but yes in theatres maybe they dont run because of ban.. but in pvt all time high. pakistanis know more about bollywood latest news than indians.. i am also including star plus serials in bollywood . then thats it nothing to talk about.

Have you been to Pakistan? If not then cut the crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom