What's new

Boko burns churches, bibles, converts Christians.

Boko haram has nothing to do with me or Islam- dont generalise the whole damn muslim population in your hate because you fail to understand the ground realities-
You act surprised when i mentioned jews or hindu yet you didnt forget your holy duty of mentioning and generalising all as muslims- what a shame-
I used Muslims because you used Hindus and Jews understand
Yeah you got reason now "It has nothing to do with Islam" Everybody know why they are doing this and ISIS doing in Iraq. By just saying they are not Muslims or they have nothing to do with Islam or Islam is peaceful and don't teach this stuff. Don't say this BS everybody know by just blaming that Hindus and Jews are behind ISIS, Hindus and Jews are behind Boko, Jews was behind 9/11 doesn't change the reality

I used Muslims because you used Hindus and Jews understand
Yeah you got reason now "It has nothing to do with Islam" Everybody know why they are doing this and ISIS doing in Iraq. By just saying they are not Muslims or they have nothing to do with Islam or Islam is peaceful and don't teach this stuff. Don't say this BS everybody know by just blaming that Hindus and Jews are behind ISIS, Hindus and Jews are behind Boko, Jews was behind 9/11 doesn't change the reality
I think it is enough to say that the Majority of muslims are living peacefully in this world-
Near you around you-
Your neighbour he must be a muslim aswell and he is peaceful-
If islam is what ISIS or Boko say it is- i am sure you would hv felt the grunt too-
Cheers-

Maybe your comprehension skills fails you when you are asked to introspect-
The so called champions of humanity explain to me how a christian killed by boko haram is innocent and warrants your support?-

Dude - 12000+ killed by boko haram, hundreds of school children abducted and converted, thousands converted by force, people running away being shot because of their religion, schoolboys burnt alive in their dormitories, hundreds of teachers murdered, millions left homeless - and you are arguing about Hindu's and Jews here?

Dude - 12000+ killed by boko haram, hundreds of school children abducted and converted, thousands converted by force, people running away being shot because of their religion, schoolboys burnt alive in their dormitories, hundreds of teachers murdered, millions left homeless - and you are arguing about Hindu's and Jews here?
So 12000+ muslims have to die by the hands of hindus and jews to qualify me from talking about them?-
You hv kashmir israel has palestine- i am sure you guys are spreading love all over there-
Give me a break-

So 12000+ muslims have to die by the hands of hindus and jews to qualify me from talking about them?-
You hv kashmir israel has palestine- i am sure you guys are spreading love all over there-
Give me a break-

You are retarded if you cannot see the mayhem that your brethren around the world are causing in the name of your religion - whatever be the interpretation of it.

I think it is enough to say that the Majority of muslims are living peacefully in this world-
Near you around you-
Your neighbour he must be a muslim aswell and he is peaceful-
If islam is what ISIS or Boko say it is- i am sure you would hv felt the grunt too-
Cheers-
I just want you to use words carefully next time :partay:

You are retarded if you cannot see the mayhem that your brethren around the world are causing in the name of your religion - whatever be the interpretation of it.
If they are using my religion for evil they are not my brethren- i and rest of majority of peaceful muslims have nothing to do with them- the retard is who cannot differentiate between us muslims and them terrorists- that makes you and your kind retards- infact they make you biased and irrational retards-
You start with boko haram or isis and end it by blaming us muslims- you are a fool and a mentally sick Islamophobe-

I just want you to use words carefully next time :partay:
Which words peaceful or threatening?- :blink:

If they are using my religion for evil they are not my brethren- i and rest of majority of peaceful muslims have nothing to do with them- the retard is who cannot differentiate between us muslims and them terrorists- that makes you and your kind retards- infact they make you biased and irrational retards-
You start with boko haram or isis and end it by blaming us muslims- you are fool and mentally sick Islamophobe-

There's nothing called an Islamaphobe - it's just a curtain the Muslim community raises to hide behind to avoid the sane people from commenting on the dark deeds that happen in the name of their religion.

Anyone talking about a direct attack against a religious group - specifically targeted by another Muslim group because of their religion is called an Islamaphobe. Maybe the whites would be scared of it because they might get sued in court by some crazy mullah - but the rest of us have no qualms about it.

They are your religious brethren's because they are Muslims - I don't think you hold the moral ground in Islam to dismiss them from their faith. Try and tell that they are not Muslims on their face if you dare. The whole "they are not Muslims" looks good on the computer screen - but you fail to see the point that the one thing that actually drives them to do what they do is their faith - however twisted their interpretation maybe of it.

You jump like a crow on a hot tin roof when it comes to Palestine or Kashmir - but when it comes to the dark deeds of fellow Muslims- the escape route is that they aren't Muslims.

Condemn their actions - which I didn't see you do - rather you seem to be justifying it with something unrelated that happens somewhere else.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom