What's new

Block ships bound for Karachi if Pakistan shuts airspace for Indian aircraft: Subramanian Swamy

its really easy!!

like cats hindu sanghe bhungees will mark ocean territory with cow pishi mixed with vedic tech that alarm them when any ship bound for Pakistan passes that pishi boundary and the acid pishi will melt the ship and cover the goods and miraculously float them to indian ports without damaging them!!

swamay and bakhts ko jeet howi!!

jay mata ki

jay sheere payee!!

nope Modi g the hindu messiah has taken over Pakistan and now Pakistan is part of gangu desh.app keh ghar keh bahir safroon flags fly kar rahay hain aur app ko maloom he nai!
I am really impressed, you seem like a swami yourself.

I hope you are NOT helping Indians eh...

Yes, PhD can potentially make a person Swami.. So..now imagion.
PhD was a child's play for him, he possess far more superior knowledge.

jay mata ki!

jay sheere paye!
je samay Modi ji ki jai jai kaar ka hai.....Modi ka bhagat hua saphal

hari om hari om

jay shree paye ji looks like you will get me banned again.....lol

i heard swamy g has mastered the art of using cow pishi as a weapon of mass destruction and is planning to use it on Pakistan!

bas jay sheere paye!

hari om hari om

why would mods ban you for prising cow paye ( bone marrow) its tasty fatty add it to nehari and mata g keh paye will enhance its flavor and take it to next level!!
cow is a miracle and paye is a wonder!!

isliye bolo jay sheere payee!!

jo na bolay jay sheere paye usko dal do qabarastan!

i heard swamy g has mastered the art of using cow pishi as a weapon of mass destruction and is planning to use it on Pakistan!

bas jay sheere paye!
you are taking it halka...jay shree paye
They have showed you how leopard pishi can be used on small scale...jay shree payeeee jai jai

I smell someone feels threatened meaning they felt the burn when we did it last time ...otherwise why threaten if they didn't ?

Liar detected :coffee:

How can India block ships to Karachi when any ship for Karachi do not come to our territory at all? Karachi port is at a distance from Indian territorial water...
Ask your genius who can no longer think but need still bark?

why would mods ban you for prising cow paye ( bone marrow) its tasty fatty add it to nehari and mata g keh paye will enhance its flavor and take it to next level!!
cow is a miracle and paye is a wonder!!

isliye bolo jay sheere payee!!

jo na bolay jay sheere paye usko dal do qabarastan!

Jai shree payeee some mods are not well versed in culinary art and they always take it differently.......what we can say now it depends on each persons metality...bas blay jao jay shree payeeee

jo na bolay jai shree tor do us ki nalli.....................jai shree payeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I smell someone feels threatened meaning they felt the burn when we did it last time ...otherwise why threaten if they didn't ?

Liar detected :coffee:

Ask your genius who can no longer think but need still bark?
Kanishka pai sab has no knowledge of naval warfare, should attend PhD Swami ji's lecture on this.

you are taking it halka...jay shree paye
They have showed you how leopard pishi can be used on small scale...jay shree payeeee jai jai
bhai just imagine a yellow stenchy wall of urine in oceans marking ganga desh boundary,safron flag flying on buoy,idols in shape of monkey elephant ant crow and penis watching over!!

the thought scares me!!

we should all bow down to gindu messiah modi and dance to the tune of hay sheere payee!

A rabid brahmin....
chee chee how dare you speak like that about a brahmin

bhai just imagine a yellow stenchy wall of urine in oceans marking ganga desh boundary,safron flag flying on buoy,idols in shape of monkey elephant ant crow and penis watching over!!

the thought scares me!!

we should all bow down to gindu messiah modi and dance to the tune of hay sheere payee!
lo I am thinking ..they will hire you...you have some brilliant ideas....Swami title is confirmed.

But what you are saying is really scary scene....and code word to pass through that will be chant jai shree payeee...jai shree payeeeee

hari om hari om

Well of course, he is inventor of the term "love Jihad", which I think he invented after his daughter married a Muslim. But ask his daughter whether she is happy or not. Muslim men are way more better.

what is more absurd werid
1: a small cocked sanghe bhunge worshiping a giant cock to satisfy his manhood
or 2: an ugly disgusting filthy sanghe drinking cow pishi to ourify himself?
kaisi bataain kar riya hai re bhai meray ko ulti aa jai gi......
I am not feeling to imagine anything like that right now.....bus bolay ja jai shree payeeeeeeee

dam maro dam..mit jai gham....jai shreee payeeeeee

Well of course, he is inventor of the term "love Jihad", which I think he invented after his daughter married a Muslim. But ask his daughter whether she is happy or not. Muslim men are way more better.
Wife parsi, daughter married to Muslim man, but he is still proud Brahmin.....anni diya ay mazaq ay...

i dont think india can bock ships to karachi coming from east china sea because, there are so many alternative routes.

Back
Top Bottom