What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Indian's unfortunately don't want to accept the reality that according to Indian sources the "Chinese-backed Maoist" are waging attacks across the country to destabilize their country. The Indian government has ignored the Maoist threat for to long and we see the results of their decision. The Indian people ought to demand their Government take China and the Maoist seriously or else more attacks in India will unfortunately occur.

Once again its not a discussion thread about who did it..but you have to know that Maoists dont have the capability of carrying out these kind of attacks..

Gazzi not in a thread where Pakistani members respecting the martyrs no sane Indians worte insulting words...You have your daily fun mate..Its the best time you can have your show off your patriotism
I came to this thread to give my sympathy and to share the grief. But and Indian member kept abusing my country. what you expect us to do.

Karan, don't be too surprised by this......Indians on this forum, as pointed out by Agno in his earlier post, had used the bombs going off in Pakistan to make point that Pakistan herself is to blame for these......by the way, this was a similar Indian stance in the media and their politicians,......now, suddenly when India is being shown a mirror, members like you seem to have a problem with it........as I said earlier, the door swings both ways.

Dude.. As i said before in my other post.. Not at all surprised. Neither by the attack nor by your perverse reaction to it. You know what, your reaction did not even anger me. Just a comment about zahaniat came to mind??.

I know the mentality of people who plan such attacks and people who take perverse pleasure in that.

I just asked the super moderator on what happened to the Indian members who did the same (if any) last time there was a blast in Pakistan or will happen to those who will do it next time there is....

N'joy the feeling while you can...

Gazzi not in a thread where Pakistani members respecting the martyrs no sane Indians worte insulting words...You have your daily fun mate..Its the best time you can have your show off your patriotism

No sekio...........there is no fun when innocents die, for that matter even soldiers as they too have families........but when Indians come into a thread or media and blame Pakistan for tragedies that hit her then India needs to prepare for a taste of its own medicine......

I recall seeing Congress member Manish Tewari gloating on NDTV when Marriott got hit about how it was Pakistan fault.

News sources are reporting Maoist rebels claiming responsibility for the unfortunate attack in Pune, India.

Hopefully the Maoist will show some mercy and Indian Government deals with this Maoist/Naxalite threat soon and if Indian Government truly believes Chinese back Naxalites they must address this with China as well.

If Pakistan is involved; then attack us.Don't act like a bunch of cyber pussies.

India did not strike Pakistan after the parliament attacks(although there was a large troop build up).She did not wage war against Pakistan after 26/11 even after having conclusive evidence that the entire operation was planned in Pakistan.

What makes u think that she would attack Pakistan for this incident ??The fact is India is a very mature country.Attacking is the virtue of the weak.She has shown tremendous tolerence.But as Robert Gates mentioned her patience is not unlimited.

yes we took that stance.....and wtill stick to it....

there is diiference here...know what...

Pakistani terror outfits are supported/created by Pakistan.....and they are killing ppl in Pakistan...so we tell u this so that u know that ur own supported terrorist organistaions are planting bombs in ur cities....
(In India the maoists, naxals what u speak are not India supported bu Indian army, intelligence....we dislke them and dont support them...and thirldly naxals dont carry out TERROR attacks in Pakistan....

ok it is our problem we will handle it....BUT UR SUPPORTED TERRORISTS carry out attacks in India....if its only Pakisnat they attack we have no problem and will happily let u solve ur problems on ur own......GOT IT...
So u cant campare the two situations.....)

But TTP is also supported by india massively. So in fact there isn't much difference. In fact ISI no more supports any freedom fighters.

I came to this thread to give my sympathy and to share the grief. But and Indian member kept abusing my country. what you expect us to do.

Just simply withdraw from the thread and let them deal with their issues. The Indians had done a sorry job during Mumbai attacks too and their media had spread many wrong information at that time too.

Anyway lets the investigations complete.

News sources are reporting Maoist rebels claiming responsibility for the unfortunate attack in Pune, India.

Hopefully the Maoist will show some mercy and Indian Government deals with this Maoist/Naxalite threat soon and if Indian Government truly believes Chinese back Naxalites they must address this with China as well.

Oh is there any such report???

If true then i think its time India should focus at this front.

There are also reports that these homegrown insurgents are planning to disrupt Common Wealth Games too.

I hope Indian Channels have not started making 'Bolly Wood' out of it

I did't expect this from u too.atleast tumse to bilkul bhi nahi .i have feeled the tears in ur eyes n pain in ur voice on both the occousions from core of my heart like many other indian as well as pakistanis.this is not a time for making fun u can do this in some other day n definatly i will tell u whether indian channels have started making bollywood or metal music.but atleadt not today so plz b humun if u can't b a good neighbour plz

But TTP is also supported by india massively. So in fact there isn't much difference. In fact ISI no more supports any freedom fighters.
thanks for ur statement... but it is just that a statement.....
TTP is also supported by india massively..
NO PROOF...
In fact ISI no more supports any freedom fighters...
NO PROOF....

infact just recently there was a meet in P O K where so many terrorists got together and vowed to continue to attack India..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom